Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Sexual assault is a crime, you know?
    I know that, but it isn't exactly warranting of self defense of that level, especially since he wasn't continuously touching her.

Quote Originally Posted by Howeller View Post
    Don't think that level of groping is assault, and if so, certainly not something that will land you any particularly big punishment.
    Thats fine, but you are wrong.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    its just furthering the mindset that a woman can attack a man and fear no repercussions.
    Stop making it about you!

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    No, assault is an unprovoked attack. At best you could classify this as some kind of fight or something, because assaults were exchanged.

I don't think the dude needed to be outright arrested, but I assume they just carted him to jail and he'll post bond and then get a slap on the wrists in court.
    Citation? Nothing I find stipulates "unprovoked".
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Assault is a very general term that basically just means unwanted, unsolicited, physical contact. Doesn't have to mean injury occurred, which is why's it's a VERY bad idea to ever touch a police officer in a confrontation, you'll most likely be arrested for assault of a police officer, which is a step up from normal assault.
    I do know that, but again, it wasn't exactly that imposing a groping, I've certainly seen worse than that, and not just in a passing motion.

Touch me inappropriately on purpose and I would floor your ass too.

Bolded this bit since someone will come and say "how do you know it wasn't just a brush against you???" Cause the dude fucking squeezed in the video.

I know that, but it isn't exactly warranting of self defense of that level, especially since he wasn't continuously touching her.
    Oh, yeah, because she definitely pulled a knife and stabbed him, right?

She threw him to the ground. That's NOTHING. He won't suffer brain damage from that.

Uhm, that's straight up assault...
    Sorry sweetie but she has the right her actions. Unwanted groping of women needs to stop and those who insist on being that level of scum deserve a swift reckoning. Sorry the young man-child got what he deserved. No woman deserves to be felt up like she's at a petting zoo. Kindly take a back seat and learn a thing or two about how this society needs a change instead of screeching "BOTH SIDES ARE BEING UGLY" and keep your mouth shut.

Well no, from a practical standpoint she had no real reason to throw him to the ground. She did it in response to him groping her, it's similar to if you punched someone because they punched you. But this is the kind of case where her response is at least understandable, especially in the moment.

I do know that, but again, it wasn't exactly that imposing a groping, I've certainly seen worse than that, and not just in a passing motion.
    Nothing of what you said changes the fact that he technically committed a crime. You seeing worse than that doesn't make this situation different. Groping someone without their consent is a crime, period, doesn't matter how imposing it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    She didn't go to jail, the guy who groped her did, for assault. I saw her doing an interview on the news last night, so she's certainly not in jail.
    I know. The op said he should have also been kicked in the face over it which he probably could have pressed charges for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOnPar View Post

She threw him to the ground. That's NOTHING. He won't suffer brain damage from that.
    Yeah, but it was a passing aggression so to say. I don't know, here that would most likely warrant unnecessary use of force.

Quote Originally Posted by SpellCleave View Post
    Sorry sweetie but she has the right her actions. Unwanted groping of women needs to stop and those who insist on being that level of scum deserve a swift reckoning. Sorry the young man-child got what he deserved. No woman deserves to be felt up like she's at a petting zoo. Kindly take a back seat and learn a thing or two about how this society needs a change instead of screeching "BOTH SIDES ARE BEING UGLY" and keep your mouth shut.
    Turn the tables, however. If she groped him, and he responded by slaming her to the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Citation? Nothing I find stipulates "unprovoked".
    https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libra...s-assault.html

1.) Assault is, technically, the threat to do harm and can be conveyed through action (punching or groping someone counts, strangely in legalese, as the 'threat' to do harm).

2.) Assault and Battery are different from a fight. If you punch me, it's assault. If I punch you back, it turns into a fight unless it can be proven I was somehow defending myself from further attack.

In this case the girl was more fighting with him, but he sexually assaulted her in public and she just threw him to his knees. He still sexually assaulted her.

Deleted
    Is there supposed to be a clip? Because I only see a picture of a guy reaching for her and not her response.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpellCleave View Post
    I am just saying that it probably wasn't a warranted use of force, I am not saying that he was in the right to do so, and that he certainly could be charge with inappropriate behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I know. The op said he should have also been kicked in the face over it which he probably could have pressed charges for.
    My mistake. You're right, if she had done more than she did, he may have been able to press charges.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOnPar View Post

Correction: Chair* (or at least it looks like he landed seated onto something)

She threw him into a chair and into seated position no less!

Yeah, but it was a passing aggression so to say. I don't know, here that would most likely warrant unnecessary use of force.
    Well now that we have the incel point of view, we can all go home.

Did she punch? No. Did she kick? I wish she did, but no. She just threw him to the ground. And you call that "unnecessary use of force"? What did you expect her to do? Kindly tell him? You think that would've had any effect?