Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, why not? It's off-season, the procs disable at 115ish, and they'll be going in the bank, storage, or sold to a vendor by the time we hit 120. BFA's less than a month out, let's go ham and see what sort of crazy shit people can churn out with a full complement of Legiondaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I think the starting leveling gear is going to be a higher Ilvl than leggos anyway. You probably won't even have them equiped come lvl 115.
    Depends on the proc. Some that are pretty ass like the Antorus quest ring (where the proc really only works if you have an Antorus trinket which'll be replaced pretty quick) will be thrown by the wayside sooner than later, but free-DPS and shields/healing Legendaries are probably going to see a lot of action until the now-disabled proc no longer outweighs the raw stat gain you'll get from questing/dungeon gear.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orz View Post
    Is it now time to let us equip more legendaries?

With Legion almost over and not much else to do isnt it time for blizz to let us have a bit of fun and allow us to equip more legendaries?

Now i have brought this topic up many times and each time people say 'Well you will feel way too powerful' well with the stat squish and the item level squish do you still think that way?

Iam now hitting for just over 1k and with the legendary traits being disabled at 115 surely it wouldnt break the game to let us equip more at this late stage in the game.
    Well, the mobs you’re hitting have had their hp squished in the same percentage that your damage has, so you are no less powerful than before. And if you could equip all those legendaries there would be no need for gearing in BfA, which wouldn’t feel all that great. I don’t know about you, but I love upgrading gear, and the only plus to having gear that’s higher than the drops or rewards is it adds to enchant resources.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

This pocket of time between expansions is used to test changes, letting people go cheat code mode doesn't help with that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Well, the mobs you’re hitting have had their hp squished in the same percentage that your damage has, so you are no less powerful than before. And if you could equip all those legendaries there would be no need for gearing in BfA, which wouldn’t feel all that great. I don’t know about you, but I love upgrading gear, and the only plus to having gear that’s higher than the drops or rewards is it adds to enchant resources.
    Most of the gear uptowards that would never replace mythic gear anyway like it usually is with most xpacs. Its not until level 116 that i find questing gear is stat wise better than my mythic gear.

TBH i see no reason for us not to have a little fun and this would certainly help those who are still struggling with mythic antorus.

People say it will effect PVP but seeing how the PVP season has ended and PVP servers are no more if you go into warmode then thats the risk you choose.

Honestly cant see a reason against this

15+ Year Old Account
    You do realize how broken OP you would be while you had them, and how weak you'd suddenly feel when you have to ditch them at 115, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    Unpopular opinion but I dont think they should. Imagine having all of these legendaries and their bonus and then switch it back to just 2 until level 115. It would cause everyone to go ape because "my class is so weak now".
    It's pretty unfortunate the way the Legion -> BfA transition is happening, honestly. We went from normal artifacts to empowered artifacts to no artifacts, then while leveling our stats will go down massively(as always) and we'll lose access to the legendary "talent" system halfway through leveling. At some point we also lose access to our set bonuses too(presumably at 120). That's much more of a power level/feel rollercoaster than ever before.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Nahhh, not since they’re usable until 105

If they stopped working at 111 I’d be all for people equipping them all and going ham for a couple weeks.
    You had to have really bad time in math class.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    You do realize how broken OP you would be while you had them, and how weak you'd suddenly feel when you have to ditch them at 115, right?
    What does that mean? How i feel?

I once felt very powerful not long ago and now iam doing 1k damage instead of nearly 1 billion! Tell me that didnt make me feel suddenly weaker? Remember when we had 30k Agi/Str/Int procs not only a few days ago?

Tell me how a few legendaries would suddenly make me feel like a titan then not after a few weeks?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope.

Varies between disruptive and borderline breaking.

How would you feel like a Titan? Immense defense shields/absorbs, enormous stat buffs, procs and speed buffs, skill and talent buffs...
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

15+ Year Old Account
    What does that mean? How i feel?

I once felt very powerful not long ago and now iam doing 1k damage instead of nearly 1 billion! Tell me that didnt make me feel suddenly weaker? Remember when we had 30k Agi/Str/Int procs not only a few days ago?

Tell me how a few legendaries would suddenly make me feel like a titan then not after a few weeks?
    You want the feeling of progression to be smooth from 110 to 120. If you're running like six or seven legendaries, hitting 115 is going to feel horrible.

A stat squish at 110 in the prepatch is not the same. They're setting a new relative floor for the start of the expansion. You feel marginally weaker now, but in a few weeks you'll be leveling and gaining power again.

You don't want to faceplant into another new floor halfway through the leveling process. It's best to ease us off legendaries, not make the transition even more jarring.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly cant see a reason against this
    You have a very small field of view, then.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

That would just make the drop off after 115 even more atrocious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    You had to have really bad time in math class.
    Hmmm, good catch even if you are a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

First it's too late for that, many legendary effects are broken now and just give a flat 3% damage increase or work differently with the new skills now. If they would have done so they should have done so in the weeks before the prepatch.
    And second, imagine that power loss at 115 (or 111 if you only allow it till then). The legendaries and set and trinkets of the last xpacs just faded out over time, having lower proc chance at higher level or their proc became irrelevant. The work to have all legendaries fade out with increased level would have been tremendous, so they decided to go the full off route. It will be worse enough with two legendaries, but with all it would be over(or under?)kill

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    What Ilvl is it, because I'm seeing 285 on look up.
    Main stats are king now, so higher agi/str/int is going to trump anything else.
    You replace legendaries at level 117-118, leveling gear starts surpassing Antorus Mythic around 115-116.

Nah leave it at two.