Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    Are you trying to claim that current mythic-raiding quality gear will get replaced 5 quests into the expansion?
    Yes

/10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Yes

/10chars
    Too bad you're wrong. You don't get 240+ loot until you hit 115 since the item level of gear is bound by your level.

You'll definitely replace rings and azerite slots fast, but the rest you won't. Pantheon trinkets are still bis early 120 too.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Too bad you're wrong. You don't get 240+ loot until you hit 115 since the item level of gear is bound by your level.

You'll definitely replace rings and azerite slots fast, but the rest you won't. Pantheon trinkets are still bis early 120 too.
    The azerite armor you get right at the beginning is ilvl275 (which is roughly 5 quests into the game).

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    The azerite armor you get right at the beginning is ilvl275 (which is roughly 5 quests into the game).
    The Azerite armor from normal atal'azar and other lvling dungeons is ilvl 280 but without secondary stats. So for a 250+ ilvl mythic item with secondary stats it might not be an upgrade (considering some of the azerite traits are useless for lvling as a disc priest etc).

Or am I speaking nonsense? ( I know the secondary stats start dropping in value fast as you gain levels).

Quote Originally Posted by Bjay View Post
    The Azerite armor from normal atal'azar and other lvling dungeons is ilvl 280 but without secondary stats. So for a 250+ ilvl mythic item with secondary stats it might not be an upgrade (considering some of the azerite traits are useless for lvling as a disc priest etc).

Or am I speaking nonsense? ( I know the secondary stats start dropping in value fast as you gain levels).
    Primary stats grow exponentially with item level in BfA (only the new items... this metric does not apply to legion items however)... so even a small item Level increase is gonna be a huge upgrade

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Primary stats grow exponentially with item level in BfA (only the new items... this metric does not apply to legion items however)... so even a small item Level increase is gonna be a huge upgrade
    Of course, I remember now seeing something about that indeed. Thanks for the clarification!

As someone with Mythic gear who quested in beta I had replaced all of it at or around 118. Even the Pantheon trinket, which at ilvl 265 gets replaced by quest greens around 117 assuming you aren't going to be making use of the proc, which only goes off if you have all other pantheon trinkets and even then results in a huge raw stat loss if used at 120.

Quote Originally Posted by ct67 View Post
    My artifacts are grey-ed out now and I can't do anything with them.
    I don't think you are understanding. The traits are grayed out yes, but Relics also offer +x item level to the weapon. Look at the tooltip on your relics. You can still get relics and put them in the relic slot and get an ILVL increase. If you remember, artifacts are only ILVL 152 (750 before squish). The relics are how they are able to be improved ilvl wise. Yes the traits they offered are gone, but the relics still increase the weapons overall ILVL, so the relics are absolutely still useful out of a M+ cache

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    As someone with Mythic gear who quested in beta I had replaced all of it at or around 118. Even the Pantheon trinket, which at ilvl 265 gets replaced by quest greens around 117 assuming you aren't going to be making use of the proc, which only goes off if you have all other pantheon trinkets and even then results in a huge raw stat loss if used at 120.
    Pantheon trinkets are 280, not 265.

Pantheon trinkets have 2 procs. The main proc does not require antorus pantheon chain.