Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Which major bad guys will we get to see/fight in BfA?

What do you think?

So far Queen Azshara is confirmed and she is tightly connected to the Old God N´Zoth. Much of BfA also reeks of N´Zoth influence and there is a herald of him in the first raid. So I think we can expect the final boss to be N´Zoth or either someone corrupted by him. Hopefully no Garros vol 2 though (Jaina or Sylvanas). That would be so disappointing.

Deleted
    Show me where Queen Azshara is confirmed. Sounds like you're making shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    new videos? new model? new content?

59:43

And in regards to the original question, basically what you've already mentioned.

Currently, the only major baddies I can think of are Azshara and N'Zoth, at least I'd imagine the latter will show up in some way.

Other than those we've kinda got Zul, although not quite as major but I for one have been looking forward to smacking him about. And on the Alliance side, Ashvane holds a similar trusted-advisor-who's-evil role.

Very curious to see what else might show up and how it's gonna go beyond Azshara following Uldir.
    Last edited by Wishblade; 2018-07-29 at 03:12 PM.

She's involved with the Kul Tirans, specifically House Stormsong. She's trying to take control of their fleet. Bad news for everyone. :P

During the initial announcement, she's confirmed to be an encounter in a raid after Uldir. She has her own model for the first time in WoW history, despite showing up both in Cataclysm and Legion using a generic Naga model. She's getting her own Warbringers short. What else did you need?

On-Topic: After Uldir, we'll get Rastakhan/Kathrine Proudmoore in the Siege of Zulduzar, Azshara in Naz'jatar, N'Zoth in Ny'alotha, and then various Faction leaders in the final raid (Some combination of Sylvanas, Nathanos, Gallywix, Anduin, Jaina and Genn; if Anduin is a Horde encounter, though, he'll survive). That's my guess.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Azshara and N'Zoth. The latter hasn't been confirmed, of course. But I'll be genuinely surprised if it doesn't show up in BfA. Its prison is right between Zandalar and Kul Tiras, so now is as good as time as any for it to finally break free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    59:43

And in regards to the original question, basically what you've already mentioned.

Currently, the only major baddies I can think of are Azshara and N'Zoth, at least I'd imagine the latter will show up in some way.

Other than those we've kinda got Zul, although not quite as major but I for one have been looking forward to smacking him about. And on the Alliance side, Ashvane holds a similar trusted-advisor-who's-evil role.

Very curious to see what else might show up and how it's gonna go beyond Azshara following Uldir.
    That's not proof. Grom was said to be the last boss in WoD, but that didn't happen.

I'm just going to pass it up as speculation at this point

That's not proof. Grom was said to be the last boss in WoD, but that didn't happen.

That wasn't a serious answer. They gave a troll response because the guy who asked the question behaved like an absolute tool.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-07-29 at 03:21 PM.

Sure, that was indeed said to be the case in an interview since they thought another orc as the final boss was rather meh since we'd just fought Garrosh in Mists.

So by that logic I guess you find it unlikely that a somewhat sea based expansion where the naga attack at least one of the continents wouldn't have Azshara showing up as a boss when they've said so on stage at the What's Next panel of BlizzCon, not some simple interview done later on.

Personally I find the likelihood of that changing very unlikely but I guess it could happen with a chance of a few percent. Might not know by Gamescom where we'll likely see some more news about 8.1 or something along those lines, but by the next BlizzCon I'd put my money down on knowing for sure what's coming as the next major raid of Battle, which is supposedly Azshara.

May time tell what enemies shall stand in our way.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Council of Sylvanus, The Grand Valkyr of Sylvanus, Sylvanus' Boyfriend, The Hounds of Sylvanus, The Giant Burning Tree-Stick of Sylvanus, and finally Sylvanus herself in the final raid in Orgrimmar.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Azshara confirmed
    Also probably N'zoth? maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    What do you think?So I think we can expect the final boss to be N´Zoth or either someone corrupted by him. Hopefully no Garros vol 2 though (Jaina or Sylvanas). That would be so disappointing.
    I hope that Jaina will make Alliance "morally grey" so Sylvanas would should "Azeroth is free!" on Jaina corpse. Of course it would be sad. Jaina was just a poor victim of her madness.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Hopefully Alliance gets to fight Sylvanas (Or Nathanos?) while Horde gets to fight Greymane in the second raid tier. Probably Azhara or Nzoth for the last raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    The Council of Sylvanus, The Grand Valkyr of Sylvanus, Sylvanus' Boyfriend, The Hounds of Sylvanus, The Giant Burning Tree-Stick of Sylvanus, and finally Sylvanus herself in the final raid in Orgrimmar.
    Amazing how many times you can spell one word incorrectly.

Also, I doubt they'd be doing a Warbringer Short of Azshara if she wasn't going to play a pivotal role in this expansion.

And finally, I hope we don't actually kill N'zoth or Azshara. I'd kind of like them to stretch some villains out for a while, particularly N'zoth.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Holy shit dude
    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Jaina after she eats heart of an Old God and goes nuts

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Jaina after she eats heart of an Old God and goes nuts
    Screw that, Jaina is going to absorb Nzoth entirely and become a true Old God herself!

Jaina. Probably as the top herald of N'zoth, the last boss before we actually fight the god itself.

It will just take some time to completely unhinge her, considering that she is an intelligent Archmage and not Garrosh. But we will get there, I'm sure. Question is whether she dies or redeems herself, just like Sylv.

And I think that's fine. Both characters have told their tale. Time to move on.

5+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas
    /10 char
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738