Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes! Time to move forward. Get rid of the two ghost cities no one goes to, Darnassus and Undercity.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    After the video released today...i must say i now hate sylvanas. Fuck that bitch.
    Dunno, I'm fine w/ it. Literally anything that kills many Allies is okay in my book. I rolled the Horde for this very reason from the very beginning, at least lore-wise.

I'm disappointing that it's of a low(er) quality, as I said in another thread, I'd be fine w/ mediocre writing if the quality was on par w/ Jaina's video.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    We lose a beautiful landscape, with beautiful temples and waters. Carved trees and a big willow. All under a beautiful starry sky.

The Horde lose the abomination-infested, ugly, underground slime.
    Exactly /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Don't see how losing two major cities is interesting...maybe if new cities were built to replace them.
    Like a kick ass city made of gold and dirty, smelly harbor town?
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Time to get out your

You can talk to a bronze dragon to bring it back just like Theramore, but it will most likely never be back because they wouldn't want to waste resources on a city that would never be used so night elves will essentially be homeless for the rest of wow.

I wish they'd commit to the change. Remove it entirely. No dragon to go "back in time". Nullify the mage portals, the dalaran portals, everything. It's stupid to have the city "destroyed" but it's still there like nothing happened.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Is this just a bad joke or reality? I mean Alliance will take it back in a couple of days, right, or am i missing something? Horde can't just occupied the most beautiful Alliance's city just because of some crazy story going on lol.
    What if Alliance would take control over Thunder Bluff for example? See? Horde would go crazy
    If Horde really needs to occupy one of the Alliance's capital city let them take The Exodar, i could eat that.
    Technically exodar is gone, too. We used it to get to argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Used parts of it, the actual "building" is still there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    No we didnt.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Talk to Zidormi and it'll be back.

I’m so sad they never did this for the original Vale of Eternal Blossoms

I feel like its going to be tit for tat. With Darnassus falling for the alliance, Lordaeron will fall for the horde. The BFA intro might as well be the next chapter.

Excited to see what comes next..

its gone

our Warchief fucked you boys up real good

KALIMDOR FOR THE HORDE !!

After BfA launches Undercity it is gone for good, and so is Darnassus, get over it I know I did already.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I wish they'd commit to the change. Remove it entirely. No dragon to go "back in time". Nullify the mage portals, the dalaran portals, everything. It's stupid to have the city "destroyed" but it's still there like nothing happened.
    I think things like that in an MMO are too time consuming to be worth it. They’d have to redo the entire NE leveling zones, redirect ANY quest involving Darnassus in the game and any achievement would need to be modified too. That’s a lot of work...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    its gone

ur udnercity is gonna get fked up too, and ur warchief is gonna shrekt hard by GENN ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    ur warchief is gonna shrekt hard by GENN ;D
    literally 1 arrow takes care of the mutt

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    ur udnercity is gonna get fked up too, and ur warchief is gonna shrekt hard by GENN ;D
    Genn is being controlled by the void, just as an fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    its gone

This thread is literally everything that's wrong with Red vs Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Horde can't just occupied the most beautiful Alliance's city just because of some crazy story going on lol.
    What if Alliance would take control over Thunder Bluff for example? See? Horde would go crazy
    Sounds like a success then. Horde vs Alliance commencing as planned.