Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    I feel only more of these silly little laws will pop up over time. Sadly it won't really do anything to solve the greater issue that comes with immigrants and more specifically the islamic kind.

But western society is slowly but surely getting fed up with them. I wonder if it's too late though.
    So, I should learn to hate my next-door neighbors, because they are Muslim?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The burqa has nothing to do with islam so its perfectly fine to ban it with all other full face covers.
    "Hate speech has nothing to do with free speech, so it's OK to ban it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    Ehh, a Niqab isnt just something that "falls" off, like a hat or a cap. If it was a "cat fight" (fight between women) i can imagine there have been some pulling and screaming, and the headdress fell off...

And trusting BT / EB is perhaps taking it abit far, since they only cover controvertical issues....
    Ofc there is pulling and screaming and things is pulled of. But you make it out, like it was a deliberate attack to pull it off. Which it wasnt. And yes of course BT will misquote a police officer just for controversy...

Quote Originally Posted by hermansen View Post
    Good. It's like we live in a society that relies on people being able to recognize eachother - just like you have a number on your passport or ID, you also have a photo of your FACE, not some rag, monster mask or santa beard.

Pay the fine, and we'll gladly print out some more if you don't feel like obeying the laws of our country.
    How is that any different than the oppression pushed by those who want to force women to wear them?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And these people want to force others to follow their own cultural laws...

Why do people want to harm others to force their Sharia onto others? So sad. I love that the Islamophobes are turning more and more like radical Islamists by the day.

Of course, I happen to be a huge fan of irony.
    Yes it's pretty ironic that feminists would be the ones to lead the charge for islam in the west.

"Hate speech has nothing to do with free speech, so it's OK to ban it."
    Well yes. You can say what you want but you should always face consequences for your (hate)speech.

Wow, thanks for admitting you love slavery.

Unlike you, I would have never supported slavery. Let's hope you don't get to force your culture onto me.

People should be free to do what they want, so long as it does not harm others. I have yet to see a single example of the act of wearing a face covering causing harm to others. I hope that explains just how much freedom I support.

Enjoy your support of slavery.
    If you had lived in the age of Slavery in the US, and you where a lucky family that owned slaves, you probably would not want the laws of Slavery to change.
    You completely misunderstood the point I was making.

You are looking at it from the perspective from TODAY, rather than what you most likely would have done back then.
    But I am apparantly arguing with someone not capable of looking at things without a lense, so I won't bother to anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    Yes it's pretty ironic that feminists would be the one to lead the charge for islam in the west.
    They hate freedom, just like you do. Ironic, don't you think?

Well yes. You can say what you want but you should always face consequences for your (hate)speech.
    So, you want to arrest people for saying things other people don't happen to like... good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You are being dense. I've already explained this before.
    You said six so six WOMEN attacked people in burqas?

It's not a religious piece of clothing and even if it was, all other face covering isn't allowed either, difference is i don't look racist for telling the douche in a Halloween mask to take it off to check his ID as i would asking a islamic women to show her face for an ID check.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    The burqa has as much to do with Islam as the pope has to do with Christianity.
    Nah. The burqa is a cultural thing. Has nothing to do with religion. Its like the bavarian leather pants. They too arent suddently part of christianity just because many bavarians are christians.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2018-08-04 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow what an amazing spin you are trying to put on this one. You are saying me, the person who wants to LET WOMEN WEAR WHAT THEY WANT is trying to dictate what others can and can't do, and that I don't give a shit what women want, but YOU the person who wants to CONTROL WOMEN does?

That's amazing. It would probably work if I was a complete retard, but alas, I'm not there yet... Even after reading that shit.
    No need to get so angry over this, your complete disconnect from what takes place in such communities make it understandable to see your position, and it suppose it even makes sense to you. How many muslims do you know? How many female friends do you have that dated long term or even married muslims? What is your general experience with those communities?

I guess to all three questions the answer will be all close to none at all. When you experience the community pressure, the parental pressure, the pressure from other family members, you would understand the choice you speak of that each individual supposedly has to wear one of those is a choice that is nothing more than a fairy tale.

If the muslim community was also more a matriarchy than a patriarchy i might have given you some ground to argue this on, but it's not. So shout and scream all you want, i know what i'm doing has long term good effects. And again nobody prohibits them from wearing a hijab, something that was even forbidden in Turkey before, a political leader rose to power who is wishing for another coming of the ottoman empire and ALL it's family "values" of that time.

And if you want to go and call yourself a retard, go ahead not sure why you would do that but hey, you're free to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    If you had lived in the age of Slavery in the US, and you where a lucky family that owned slaves, you probably would not want the laws of Slavery to change.
    You completely misunderstood the point I was making.

You are looking at it from the perspective from TODAY, rather than what you most likely would have done back then.
    But I am apparantly arguing with someone not capable of looking at things without a lense, so I won't bother to anymore.
    Nope, I oppose slavery. Period. I don't support a law, just because it exists. That's your thing.

Your support of oppression is consistent, I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    I wished they would enforce such laws in Sweden. They should have a law to ban hijabs in schools as well. School should be a place for science and education, not dogma. This is why I also think religious private schools should be banned. There are a number of religious free schools close to where I live and far too often there are news in the local and national newspaper of the children at these schools being treated unequally based on gender etc. Not to mention they are being force-fed religious propaganda. Hopefully after the election this fall we will get some order back in Sweden from the political chaos we've had so far. We are in dire need of voices of reason and logic. We need politicians that truly care for our country and want the best for the people living in it.
    How the fuck is a hijab offending you?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    No need to get so angry over this, your complete disconnect from what takes place in such communities make it understandable to see your position, and it suppose it even makes sense to you. How many muslims do you know? How many female friends do you have that dated long term or even married muslims? What is your general experience with those communities?

I guess to all three questions the answer will be all close to none at all. When you experience the community pressure, the parental pressure, the pressure from other family members, you would understand the choice you speak of that each individual supposedly has to wear one of those is a choice that is nothing more than a fairy tale.

If the muslim community was also more a matriarchy than a patriarchy i might have given you some ground to argue this on, but it's not. So shout and scream all you want, i know what i'm doing has long term good effects. And again nobody prohibits them from wearing a hijab, something that was even forbidden in Turkey before, a political leader rose to power who is wishing for another coming of the ottoman empire and ALL it's family "values" of that time.

And if you want to go and call yourself a retard, go ahead not sure why you would do that but hey, you're free to do that.
    You are pushing to do the exact same thing.

Wait for the irony to set in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnClark2kf View Post
    Ofc there is pulling and screaming and things is pulled of. But you make it out, like it was a deliberate attack to pull it off. Which it wasnt. And yes of course BT will misquote a police officer just for controversy...
    You didnt see my edit, where I aplogised for my mistake ;-)

So, you want to arrest people for saying things other people don't happen to like... good to know.
    Arrests are for repeat offenders imho, first time offenders should get fined. Whats wrong with actually having rights?

10+ Year Old Account
    The burqa has as much to do with Islam as the pope has to do with Christianity.
    Feel free to produce the citations to back this up. Take note you said it has the same religious value as the Pope has to the catholic church.

How many weeks do you want to find something similar to that? since you're in for a long hopeless search.

Arrests are for repeat offenders imho, first time offenders should get fined. Whats wrong with actually having rights?
    So, you want to fine people for saying things you don't like? Interesting.

It's good to know you fully support the UK for going after the Nazi Pug guy. Your hatred of freedom is noted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, it's her right to be treated like garbage if she wants/was taught to.
    But assaulting someone for wearing whatever, is wrong.