Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    You mean like the Horde players who need their "minds put at ease"? Just checking, cuz I don't see you calling that out...
    them too, probably.

horde favoritism breaks even cinematic count kek

Blizzard could give the Alliance 10 new allied races and the Horde only a new skin color for Orcs that people would still complain about Horde favoritism. At this point, it just became whining because you like what the other faction gets better, and yes it is unfortunately not an Alliance speciality.

It is really time for BFA to be released so that you guys finally get something else to do instead of wasting your time with that favoritism bullshit.
    Last edited by Loeko; 2018-08-04 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethret View Post
    They made the decision months ago to release it at Chinajoy AND the decision was made before Warbringers were released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    They made the decision months ago; Chinajoy was a couple days ago.
    Thank you. Bad phrasing on their part.

Hello please listen as I’m being very genuine and sincere. I’m Sick of the zappi boy thing - letting it get to this point is making me feel disgusted. I’ll try to explain even though I’m not the best at explaining my thoughts and feelings. and thank you for reading. I think - all should show some respect for the artists and storytellers, not just make up names like sappy boy and apply them. If his name wasn’t made known yet or easily, a truly respectful person shoul call him what he is, a troll. Not make up a name. A name that even blizzard now uses. I’ve been playing for wow 14 years and the older games and really respect and appreciate and look forward to blizzard things but this is making me feel alienated and questioning things. I don’t know how else to say so I’ll use an example, If it were a blood elf paladin instead of s troll (despite the personality) I wouldn’t want blizzard to make her into a character (not saying they are yet, but that is my worry and concern) just because people on the internet call her light girl, or a Druid calf people call green kid, etc. not saying they have intentions to make him into a character no response was necessary or even appropriate but blizzard should have said his name in their responses and not use the dumb name people called him or put him in the game but I’m concerned because I don’t agree with this ‘fandom’ internet thing and want blizzard to create their own ideas, not roll with what the internet, forums or youtubers say. If blizzard starts to make him into a character in the game because of some gimmicky YouTuber or fandom. I get excited and am a level headed fan of blizzard games and characters. I don’t know why but find myself disheartend, dismayed and sort of let down that because such things as so-called memes apparently exist, that makes it ok in their mind to roll with this disappointing (to me) event. If I see or feel a presence of stories or characters in the games because of what appears on the internet I’m going to get completely disgusted. It’s already seeping in somewhat because blue posts are not only addressing the troll by this fake name, they are not protecting their hard work and they’re not correcting the name or the situation. Instead it’s almost as if they are embracing it (as kind of an excite of fandom) but I’m not and I hope I can speak for myself if not others, that as a great big fan and follower and supporter of almost 20 years, seeing this makes me a little sick. And I don’t want it to worsen by having more ‘memes’ addressed so lightheartedly and even put into the game (please don’t). Thank you for reading. Even if this is only my opinion and not shared by many, it’s sonething I’ve felt strongly about since I’ve bern seeing this develop. Ug.

Quote Originally Posted by dunkl View Post
    Hello please listen as I’m being very genuine and sincere. I’m Sick of the zappi boy thing - letting it get to this point is making me feel disgusted. I’ll try to explain even though I’m not the best at explaining my thoughts and feelings. and thank you for reading. I think - all should show some respect for the artists and storytellers, not just make up names like sappy boy and apply them. If his name wasn’t made known yet or easily, a truly respectful person shoul call him what he is, a troll. Not make up a name. A name that even blizzard now uses. I’ve been playing for wow 14 years and the older games and really respect and appreciate and look forward to blizzard things but this is making me feel alienated and questioning things. I don’t know how else to say so I’ll use an example, If it were a blood elf paladin instead of s troll (despite the personality) I wouldn’t want blizzard to make her into a character (not saying they are yet, but that is my worry and concern) just because people on the internet call her light girl, or a Druid calf people call green kid, etc. not saying they have intentions to make him into a character no response was necessary or even appropriate but blizzard should have said his name in their responses and not use the dumb name people called him or put him in the game but I’m concerned because I don’t agree with this ‘fandom’ internet thing and want blizzard to create their own ideas, not roll with what the internet, forums or youtubers say. If blizzard starts to make him into a character in the game because of some gimmicky YouTuber or fandom. I get excited and am a level headed fan of blizzard games and characters. I don’t know why but find myself disheartend, dismayed and sort of let down that because such things as so-called memes apparently exist, that makes it ok in their mind to roll with this disappointing (to me) event. If I see or feel a presence of stories or characters in the games because of what appears on the internet I’m going to get completely disgusted. It’s already seeping in somewhat because blue posts are not only addressing the troll by this fake name, they are not protecting their hard work and they’re not correcting the name or the situation. Instead it’s almost as if they are embracing it (as kind of an excite of fandom) but I’m not and I hope I can speak for myself if not others, that as a great big fan and follower and supporter of almost 20 years, seeing this makes me a little sick. And I don’t want it to worsen by having more ‘memes’ addressed so lightheartedly and even put into the game (please don’t). Thank you for reading. Even if this is only my opinion and not shared by many, it’s sonething I’ve felt strongly about since I’ve bern seeing this develop. Ug.
    Ridiculousness of this rant aside, they already said the meme's happen to be a coincidence, and they have released his name. Mention of Zappy Boi is mention of the meme's that happened via the community and I mean....how dare blizzard acknowledge something from the community that pays their bills, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Why are they wasting time and space to reply to these retarded questions?
    They always do that.....same with Q&A. Someone will ask something stupid like can Blood Elves get orange hair or can we get more red shirts added to the game then they will go on about it for 20 minutes....

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Why are the blues calling him Zappi boi? Like what the fuck are you talking about?
    Because in the game "Hearthstone" there's a card of a shaman that looks exactly like this one and the card name is Zappyboi.
    Then after the bfa trailer was released a youtube channel "Evitel and taliesin" started called him zappyboi which caught on in popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAKE996 View Post
    Because in the game "Hearthstone" there's a card of a shaman that looks exactly like this one and the card name is Zappyboi.
    Then after the bfa trailer was released a youtube channel "Evitel and taliesin" started called him zappyboi which caught on in popularity.
    You are objectively wrong. there is no card named zappyboi.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAKE996 View Post
    I wasn't talking about Zappy boi, I was talking about Zappi boi.

Hi guys, I know this is a noob question but could not find any info about it... is the War of Thorns a timed event and not possible to complete after BFA launches?

Quote Originally Posted by Mackwiss View Post
    Hi guys, I know this is a noob question but could not find any info about it... is the War of Thorns a timed event and not possible to complete after BFA launches?
    thats right just like legion invasions in azeroth

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, someone actually thought they just whipped together a 7 minute long full blown CGI cinematic, fully voiced and animated in a few days because people were unhappy with the current story events?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Wait, someone actually thought they just whipped together a 7 minute long full blown CGI cinematic, fully voiced and animated in a few days because people were unhappy with the current story events?
    Yes. But whoever did is a complete moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Why are they wasting time and space to reply to these retarded questions?
    Maybe because they dont have thousands of posts complaining about stupid game changes or bugs. Everything is fine and everyone is happy, so they have nothing better to do. /sarcasm