Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    no comment yet on Anduin making the same entrance as Arthas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    Yikes, the Jaina cinematic was pretty bad. I am usually not overly critical, but the Alliance needs something badass. Sylvanas totally stole the show. I know that some people hate her, but her voice actor is simply amazing.
    Why? She made a pretty awesome entrance and the Kul'Tiras music was great.

I'm not talking about the writing, but the cinematic itself was pretty good. Not Broken Shore good, but still very decent.

wait let me get this straight ... horde gets the budget to highlight saurfang with a cinematic, while the alliance a measly in game cutscene ... yeh no favoritism at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    Wonder what Baine is gonna do next.
    Nothing, he'll just cry somewhere in a corner and wait when someone else starts the whole thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    God I hope we get to kill Jaina this xpac.

The ship was expected, not that way and it looked great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arthar77 View Post
    wait let me get this straight ... horde gets the budget to highlight saurfang with a cinematic, while the alliance a measly in game cutscene ... yeh no favoritism at all
    Tbh, the Horde cinematic was about the poor marginalized greenskins. If there is something Blizzard truly loves more than money, it's their green gud boi dindu nuffins.

I dunno about that Jaina cinematic, was kinda cheeseball. But I did like the 2 versions of the confrontation.

Deleted
    I don't see the problem though. If Jaina cleared the battlefield of the blight, can't she do the same for the city itself?

Edit: Unless I'm missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    I think the best part was Baine expressing his anger. Rest was kinda predictable. Wonder what Baine is gonna do next.
    He ain't gonna do sh*t, cucked every time. Useless character, should just die in the first BFA quest and be replaced by someone with spine.

Cinematics were generally pathetic and except for the tiny Jaina badass moment, it was pure and rushed lazy writing.
    Sad to see wow go this way...
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    no comment yet on Anduin making the same entrance as Arthas?
    Yeah i really liked that . Its the little things that make cutscenes awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Came here for the whiny kids talking about writing as if they know or can do better
    Literally anyone can do better than

"I wont make that mistake again"

*immediately makes the mistake again and nearly dies*

Like, letting the banshee you're threatening with death even approach you is monumentally retarded.
    The writing on that was just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by arthar77 View Post
    Personally I don’t see it as Horde got this, Alliance got that, i look at it all as a whole.

Sylvanas went full Willy Wonka.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by High Exarch Yrel View Post
    I am now strongly convinced that Golden Boy, Uncle Wolf, Void Abomination and Moody Witch are blindly stupid. Seriously, who thought that walking RIGHT INTO SYLVANAS' PALACE would be a good idea? The same Sylvanas who is infamously known for employing all kind of shenanigans to get out of bad situations. They learned NOTHING from the War of Thorns.
    The only one capable is Tyrande but the problem is that she's constantly running after her lover because he seems to nearly die every single story line.

Then you have the alliance war effort, led by a dog, a kid and 2 crazy ladies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    So how exactly is this expansion a war again? With Jaina and the vindicar (plus Dalaran surely) how aren’t the alliance clearing house?
    Because they keep writing Alliance to be retarded.

See: letting the banshee you just exclaimed will be executed escape for no reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    God I hope we get to kill Jaina this xpac.
    "Wah wah, I want to kill the only character that has gotten SOME character development over the years just because I'm a fragile blood elf player who is still mad over the consequences they suffered in Dalaran."

"You've won nothing" RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Wow jaina could have been a real help with the Legion. Shame she just fucked off and all.
    My thoughts exactly she was GONE the entire xpac.
    Now she has the skills to raise ,fly and battle with daddys ghost ship, Level Undercity walls with cannons , clear a battlefield of plague , storm a city but not be able to clear 1 ROOM of plague, magic shell then port out?
    What ?
    was she OOM?

Speaking of

Where in the hell is Khadgar ?
    We can't get rid of him for alomst 2 xpacs then?
    He is just absent from what I figure to be a MASSIVE change in the balance of Azerth would keep his interest.
    Or is it Butterscotch Pudding and Matlock day at the old mages home?

Anyone else noticed those Arthas camera angles?

Anduin 4 Lich King!