5+ Year Old Account
    Less than 100 years ago making animals fight to the death for people's amusement was considered normal. Working employees to death in Sweatshop conditions was considered acceptable only shortly before that. And it was less than 50 years ago that we finally accepted as a culture that discriminating against black people both violently and nonviolently was no longer accessible.

Though honestly we're still working on that last one.

we like to imagine that morality is a simple logical process. But by and large morality is shaped by culture, until such time as peoples morality exceeds cultural norms.

And that's when you get into shit like what we have now where there are those who argue on a moral level that the mistreatment of one group of people or another is unacceptable while there is another group of people who argue on a cultural or traditional level that's such mistreatment is not only acceptable but appropriate. Or that limiting such mistreatment in fact harms them by removing their Liberty to mistreat others.

And the cycle will continue into Infinity. No matter how Progressive you are today 100 years from now or two hundred years from now you will be thought of as regressive in some manner or another. Culture continues to change. Morality continues to change.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean that particular Azerite trait IS important imo. Infernal is an AoE cooldown and the trait makes it a strong ST cooldown as well.

And there is another difference here. Artifact weapon traits are part of the spec design in Legion. Specs were tuned around having them.
    Azerite traits are added on top of a functional spec. They are balanced mostly against each other and should not affect class tuning.
    Uhh no its not, infernal is the dps cooldown for destro now.
    it is always a strong ST cooldown, because it gives you a large amount of soul shards, and supremecy talent makes it so every chaos bolt you cast during it makes the next stronger.
    infernal has been a ST dps cooldown for destro for a fair bit now.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Calling it now: Baine is going to get pissed at some point and take things into his own hands. Saurfang will sacrifice himself for the Alliance's survival, and Baine will have his "enough is enough" moment and smash tome heads. Also, Nathanos will betray Sylvanas, even if only in a subtle way (like not following a command or looking the other way), thought I guess he will die with her so they stay together.

(BTW, can we start calling Anduin, Jaina, Genn and Alleria the Fantastic Four of Warcraft?)
    I'd rather see Saurfang sacrifice himself for the Horde in opposition to Sylvie or whatever third party that comes for us all.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

So where was Thalyssra and the nightborne during this siege? Alliance got to use the void elves we should have had the nightborne to counteract the alliance mages/Jaina. Isn't Thalyssra suppose to be a decent mage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    So where was Thalyssra and the nightborne during this siege? Alliance got to use the void elves we should have had the nightborne to counteract the alliance mages/Jaina. Isn't Thalyssra suppose to be a decent mage?
    Same reason Velen wasn't there(Nor was Tyrande and Malfurion)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    You are right I guess. The trait does still have an interesting interaction with grimoire of supremacy
    it does, but it doesent really change up your playstyle, as you are allready planning to do that, it just makes that part do more damage, as does the hysteria, yes it increases your damage of your void form, but thats it, you allready want void form to go as long as possible, this just makes your voidform even more important to do so, not changing your gameplay, just making it deal more damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Rottenpussy take your ass out of Calia's throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Weh.

He also held a piece of Azerite and saw myriad ways he could achieve world peace and all of them were 100% effective and perfect and he doesn't do -any- of them.
    Because following such visions has never ever in the history of anything resulted in disaster. Particularly if Old God like entities are around.

Anduin is one of the few fictional characters to actually do the smart thing there.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    They are in the first major Horde quest, which Void Elves aren't for Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do hope the Old Gods corrupt Sylvanas and we can end her...Then a new Warchief can be named...
    Nathanos Blightcaller can lead the Forsaken...Sure he may be a vile and cruel person, but it would be a nice choice...

Then someone can take over as Warchief...Maybe Thrall and Aggra can come back and lead...Here is hoping, but he probably done with leadership...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I do hope the Old Gods corrupt Sylvanas and we can end her...Then a new Warchief can be named...
    Nathanos Blightcaller can lead the Forsaken...Sure he may be a vile and cruel person, but it would be a nice choice...

Then someone can take over as Warchief...Maybe Thrall and Aggra can come back and lead...Here is hoping, but he probably done with leadership...
    It won't be this because MoP 2.0... I hope

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because following such visions has never ever in the history of anything resulted in disaster. Particularly if Old God like entities are around.

Anduin is one of the few fictional characters to actually do the smart thing there.
    Arguable. But he didn't do anything ELSE to contribute to peace, either. Like trying to make an overture to peace while acknowledging the Alliance's wrongdoing in starting the war in Stormheim.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    no
    Have you noticed how people have started ignoring your ridiculous posts? Take the hint already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    My point is that there is basically no class development from Legion -> BfA and especially in BfA.

- - - Updated - - -

btw how can I change MMO now? I closed the window when it popped up and now I don't get it again
    You're preaching to the choir in this thread. No one here cares about game play. 90% of the posters here would still be addicted to this game even if every class literally had 2 buttons: Attack and Heal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    That's stupid to say since the class changes have already come in and there are many that feel better now after that change.

What you've stipulated with before is that there is nothing between 110-120 to which I said there are the azerite armor.

Then you change it to say that those are just boring passives and none gameplay altering to which I referenced a demonstration of how that was incorrect.

Keep moving your goal posts man, you just sound like you want to be disappointed. If that's all then go ahead and stay that way, but you came off as saying some incorrect stuff!
    That's gear progression. Class/Spec progression stops at level 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're preaching to the choir in this thread. No one here cares about game play. 90% of the posters here would still be addicted to this game even if every class literally had 2 buttons: Attack and Heal.

Erm no, it could be people just disagree with him. Don't make stuff up.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Erm no, it could be people just disagree with him. Don't make stuff up.
    This thread is a bubble. It's the same 5-10 posters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunero View Post
    Have you noticed how people have started ignoring your ridiculous posts? Take the hint already.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes he/she is starting to get really annoying...

- - - Updated - - -

Well I have been playing my Orc Male Warrior now and I am going to main him in BFA and leveling him in Legion before the Zandalar zones unlock and so forth...

That's gear progression. Class/Spec progression stops at level 100.
    My responses in bold...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    These are so funny. Horde cut off their own DK and meme about it.
    My Life for The Meme

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunero View Post
    Have you noticed that I don't give a fuck?

Some people don't want to engage with me. That's fine. Some people do. That's also fine.

And so I live my life. And the ones who want to engage do, and the ones who don't want to don't.

Honestly, the world would be better if more people lived their lives like that, rather than making snide comments.

Yes but narrative consequence demands we win in the end and that is all that counts.
    If it was a writing team that was halfway competent I'd agree, but the last time we did this faction war bs the biggest threat to the horde, was the horde. So I wouldn't bet on that tbh.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

This is the most cliche insipid result possible.