Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Them taking it to court would still have caused drama. You disagreeing where the drama comes from doesnt mean anything.
    Going to court is the only proper way to get these things settled. Everything else is slander. If you have a proper case it’s gonna cause drama but that’s well deserved drama then. Not pathetic sjw twitter drama

Deleted
    Viiiccctiiiimmm bllllammmmiinnnngg at post #3. Faster than i thought.
    Wait, who is the victim in that story, the girl who whine from the top of a 5k dollars job, or the one who told u to stfu and find a job where u are happy ????????????????????????????????????

Well what do you expect from an unprofessional company that got lucky their game got as big as it did?
    I wouldn't say they got lucky. They made a standalone free version of an incredibly popular mod.
    The reason Fortnite is so popular is because it's free.

And while I disagree with many things Riot does, I'd hardly call them unprofessional.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noyel View Post
    Wait, who is the victim in that story, the girl who whine from the top of a 5k dollars job, or the one who told u to stfu and find a job where u are happy ????????????????????????????????????
    Are you seriously saying a person who makes money should just be quiet and accept sexual harrassment and inequality?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Going to court is the only proper way to get these things settled. Everything else is slander. If you have a proper case it’s gonna cause drama but that’s well deserved drama then. Not pathetic sjw twitter drama
    I never said they werr smart, but thet have no right to be treated so badly either. Im happy they came forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I read them, and interestingly some actually contradict the sexism claim. "My experiences don't reflect this, but it's an important topic" and "I had a great time, got promoted, etc".

So, we'll see. Could just be a few looking to stir some controversy for their own benefit.
    That's not a contradiction.
    If a person sexually assaults 2 out of 5 people and 3 of them say they weren't sexually assaulted, that doesn't mean they're saying "he didn't assault those 2 people".
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Harrasment is ok if you make ok money?

Deleted
    I never said they werr smart, but thet have no right to be treated so badly either. Im happy they came forward.
    It’s cowardly imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Monky View Post

Women in general just make games bad, fuck off.
    Ah yes, because men have such an impeccable track of making amazing games all throughout gaming history.

How about you fuck off with your sexism? Your mom must be so proud.

- - - Updated - - -

Harrasment is ok if you make ok money?
    So many men have this mentality where if a woman is getting paid by his company, he's got the right to her.

15+ Year Old Account
    It’s cowardly imo.
    Its cowardly to come forward? Sure, man, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Ah yes, because men have such an impeccable track of making amazing games all throughout gaming history.

How about you fuck off with your sexism? Your mom must be so proud.

- - - Updated - - -

So many men have this mentality where if a woman is getting paid by his company, he's got the right to her.
    They are literally telling us were not worth more than money.

Deleted
    Its cowardly to come forward? Sure, man, lol.
    It’s a coward sly way to do it yes. Basically no risk if you are from the us atm because of the idiotic twitter army supporting anything that can be anti male. There is no legal action. It’s just slander without repercussion. As with much else the US is being laughed at for only being able to think so one dimensional

15+ Year Old Account
    It’s a coward sly way to do it yes. Basically no risk if you are from the us atm because of the idiotic twitter army supporting anything that can be anti male. There is no legal action. It’s just slander without repercussion. As with much else the US is being laughed at for only being able to think so one dimensional
    Slader without repercussion? Harvey weinstien or however the fuck you spell his name disagree. And its not anti male, its anti harrasment.

Slader without repercussion? Harvey weinstien or however the fuck you spell his name disagree. And its not anti male, its anti harrasment.
    Some males seem to be unable to differentiate between the 2, that's for fucking sure.
    Other men are able to work and hang with women just fine without resorting to such behaviour, THEIR standards = what must be uphold.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Some males seem to be unable to differentiate between the 2, that's for fucking sure.
    Other men are able to work and hang with women just fine without resorting to such behaviour, THEIR standards = what must be uphold.
    I just wish they could TRY to have some sympathy. But, no, they all must be lying sluts doing it for the money.

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Are you seriously saying a person who makes money should just be quiet and accept sexual harrassment and inequality?[/QUOTE]

did u read my message ? If u are unhappy, just find another job and talk at the police about theses "sexual harrassment". Instead of trashing a company.
    I wish u guys would work at masonry or something else, u would then realize what is an hard job with uneducated people lol

15+ Year Old Account

did u read my message ? If u are unhappy, just find another job and talk at the police about theses "sexual harrassment". Instead of trashing a company.
    I wish u guys would work at masonry or something else, u would then realize what is an hard job with uneducated people lol
    An unsafe company NEEDS to be exposed so people know not to work there.

- - - Updated - - -
    . Instead of trashing a company.
    Yes, because it's more important to protect those behaving in such ways.

Sound business plan, let's allow some employees to cause others to quit.
    And I've actually worked hard occupations with uneducated people plenty of times. No sexual harassment, just amazing people doing their job. Having a high paying, comfortable job however, does not mean you should have to put up with harassment from co-workers of any sort. Man or woman.

I still might because the harassment of women upsets me.
    Sounds sexist. Harassment of men is perfectly fine with you, then?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Sounds sexist. Harassment of men is perfectly fine with you, then?
    At least try for a better gotcha next time.

Because it's extremely hard if they have any sort of power over you.
    Men somehow manage to do it. Why can't women? Aren't they *cough* "strong and independant"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Men somehow manage to do it. Why can't women? Aren't they *cough* "strong and independant"?
    Plenty of men are the victims of workplace harassment without daring to speak out, exactly due to people such as yourself.

You defending that sort of thing only reflects upon your own lack of character, not that of the victims. Or maybe you think it's OK as long as it happens to women, and you're simply ignorant as to how it affects men in other ways?

Ignorance is no excuse though, it can be remedied.