Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    please break this blizzards. let all of the anti master loot cucks suffer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bjoorp View Post
    No it is fanboys like you and white Knights, defending customer unfriendly decisions from Activision.
    Seriously go play some Korean grind mmo if you want it the hard way with your daily routine.
    I want it to end as fast as possible, and blizzard just keeps fucking it up for me and many others.
    Wq are not fun content. It is a chore. Over.
    Don't need to be a white knight or fanboy to understand that Blizzard has a goal of how they want people to consume content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    Kruithne, also the person who brought you this amazing website:

http://www.kruithne.net/where-in-warcraft/

What a hero.
    Honestly, whenever blizzard breaks addons on purpose, trying to counter it is always the WORST thing you can do, cause they end up gutting the API even harder and hurting other addons.

We lost custom friendly nameplates in raid cause people went out of their way to bring radars/lines back when blizzard had already made their stance clear on it., as just one example. When blizzard makes bad decisions get to forums and complain, but doing things like this is just going to hurt more users.

One thing I've learned over years as addon developer, do not arms race blizzard. If they break something, EVEN IF YOU FIND A WORK AROUND, just don't. Use the work around internally with guildies and friends via a WA or something. You throw that work around in blizzards face and all you will get in return is "oh you think so huh? have a big fat plate of FU" back from blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Honestly,with addon makers going for an arms race against Blizzard,they're just going to get tired of it and kill a bunch of commands for addons which will kill a lot of them
    the people always trying to counter every single change Blizzard makes are playing a dangerous game
    then blizzard can go f... themselves - they will only loose players

its a ridiculous war in 2018 where every other mmorpg has automated grouping as core game feature.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    The dev team that says LFR should remain in game to give casuals more options to complete content without much time investment is upset people come up with adds to help casuals complete content without much time investment and constantly try to break them.

Thanks Ion.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalOS View Post
    Honestly, whenever blizzard breaks addons on purpose, trying to counter it is always the WORST thing you can do, cause they end up gutting the API even harder and hurting other addons.

We lost custom friendly nameplates in raid cause people went out of their way to bring radars/lines back when blizzard had already made their stance clear on it., as just one example. When blizzard makes bad decisions get to forums and complain, but doing things like this is just going to hurt more users.

One thing I've learned over years as addon developer, do not arms race blizzard. If they break something, EVEN IF YOU FIND A WORK AROUND, just don't. Use the work around internally with guildies and friends via a WA or something. You throw that work around in blizzards face and all you will get in return is "oh you think so huh? have a big fat plate of FU" back from blizzard.
    Then it becomes a game of how many FUs one can take before stopping to be a customer. It is Blizzard who cannot win by being dirks constantly
    Last edited by manos1234; 2018-08-09 at 07:25 PM.

As a Blizzard customer, I will do everything in my power to destroy this new, dangerous automatic add-on.

You mod makers are out of control!

Down with lazy gamer mods!

If i find that some part of the content is too annoying, i just go do something else.
    Since my subscription never runs out for more than 2 days there is no reason to slow down content to increase my subscription time.
    There are always dungeons to do, professions to perfect, achievements without world quests to do and raids to prepare for.
    There are friends and guildmates that would help you rush through boring parts and focus on something else.
    Maybe leveling an alt of an allied race instead if all you have left to do is wait for the next weekly raid reset
    I won't let anyone make my decisions for me about what i should do or not. So we can calmly discuss the fact and shake our heads and ask for explanations but the tone is far too hostile around the recent discussions to come to a reasonable solution. Insults do not lead anywhere.

this is not gonna fix using your alt to share lockout trick. blizz wanted to stop auto grouping, but they ended up hurting people farming mounts

Fire ion hazikostas, like tomorrow....

Dont forget that the major thing earning $ is the cash shop and NOT the subs. So you can go on and quit, "fanboys" will always pay more than your subs anyway
    I know someone who bought 3 tokens in a single month

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    That's not how it works. We pay, we choose rules. Blizzard won't exist without us.
    That is exactly how it works. Player don't make any rules at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Blizzard are happy to have raid finder and dungeon finder.

but groups for world quests? no we better make that real hard.

what the actual fuck? fuck off being stupid and finish those classes you couldn't get ready in like 9 fucking months of beta.
    It's not only WQs. I really don't understand the profit of manually typing "Thelongestraidnameinthegame Normal 210+" or "Dafuqisthisbosscalledagain war mode off".

Quote Originally Posted by Queendom View Post
    It's not only WQs. I really don't understand the profit of manually typing "Thelongestraidnameinthegame Normal 210+" or "Dafuqisthisbosscalledagain war mode off".
    Takes 2 sec of time and limits bots, thats the only thing it does. Its not to annoy players. Blizzard has no interest in doing that... I've always typed the description in the raid finder manually omg is it that hard ? I dont understand...

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/lookingforquest

New world quest group finder has already been developed. Only realm+shard based though.

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Takes 2 sec of time and limits bots, thats the only thing it does. Its not to annoy players. Blizzard has no interest in doing that... I've always typed the description in the raid finder manually omg is it that hard ? I dont understand...
    I value my time, if you don't then go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    Using that addon is against Blizzard TOS so dont!
    So was OQ, yet we are all still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/lookingforquest

New world quest group finder has already been developed. Only realm+shard based though.
    At this pace all of them are going to be phased out sooner or later.

i love to see someone trying to get a way around this shitty change. As a single-player, when over time, all of my guildmates quit, i loved the groupfinder to get things dome on a less populated realm.

If nothing else works, just go back to classic things like "whisper 'inv' to get invited"... there were addons reading the chat and inviting ppl then... automating the /w inv and doing the /i xxx shouldn't be that difficult i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Cairox View Post
    i love to see someone trying to get a way around this shitty change. As a single-player, when over time, all of my guildmates quit, i loved the groupfinder to get things dome on a less populated realm.

If nothing else works, just go back to classic things like "whisper 'inv' to get invited"... there were addons reading the chat and inviting ppl then... automating the /w inv and doing the /i xxx shouldn't be that difficult i guess
    Until blizzard disables that function too.

Honestly thanks to all the addon developers blizzard is going to remove alot of good and nice functionality that is not being abused because some people just dont get the hint.