Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

#MeToo is getting very annoying.

Yes i am sorry and feel empathy for what someone did to you but some of these people are faking it for money and the sake of locking someone up for publicity. If you want to stop #MeToo becoming a thing again buy a gun, mace, knife and anti rape kit and whistle. As long as you let the problem occur the worse it becomes. Stop going to social media to solve your problems. Law Enforcement exists and so does a judical system. Get these pedohpiles/rapists off the streets the RIGHT way.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2018-08-10 at 02:40 AM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    #MeBottom

10 chars
    #MeThree? /10char

Fixed the title. Fucking iphone auto correct
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Yes i am sorry and feel empathy for what someone did to you but some of these people are faking it for money and the sake of locking someone up for publicity. If you want to stop #MeToo becoming a thing again buy a gun, mace, knife and anti rape kit and whistle. As long as you let the problem occur the worse it becomes.
    What percentage of those in the metoo thing are faking it to be terrible people would you say?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Yes i am sorry and feel empathy for what someone did to you but some of these people are faking it for money and the sake of locking someone up for publicity. If you want to stop #MeToo becoming a thing again buy a gun, mace, knife and anti rape kit and whistle. As long as you let the problem occur the worse it becomes.
    Seems to be the night for this quote:

"Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't agree, I am getting fed up with hypocrites being fed up with #MeToo as if it was ever supposed to be a fad to begin with or trend.

I fully support ALL, yes ALL coming forward and showing support, in fact I don't think this is scratches the surface, I hope this trend sustains and changes society forever, for everyone. I also hope along with it that the issue of sexual assault and harassment isn't ever swept under the rug again.

I want more victims to speak up and speak out

I don't want people to wait years out of shame or guilt

I want the criminal justice system to address problems all around (That includes False Allegations)

There should be no tolerance for sexual assault, even if that means the sacrifice is people can say and do whatever they want whenever they want, without a thought or care. I am an adult I can handle that, and I also hope this helps teach better respect for each other.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad if you're fed up with victims coming forward seeking justice.

Eh, fuck it - i'll bite.

#MeToo is basically a public group therapy session for rape and sexual assault victims. The fact that a few sickos pretend that they are victims just to fit in doesn't take away from that at all. Thats like having a cancer therapy group, find out one of the 100 people there never had cancer and so you decide to shit on the entire group. No. Shit on that individual and push them out.

Also, no one in a western democracy should need to carry around weapons with them. In fact in many western countries its illegal. Blaming the victims is retarded. Blame the unchecked immigration from the middle east and africa and the thug culture that black people have, not the fucking victims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Too bad if you're fed up with victims coming forward seeking justice.
    Pretty much this.

While there are always going to be shitty people (of both genders) who falsify stuff for attention or to get back at someone, those are the exception, not the rule.

Also, get the fuck out with this ignorant victim-blaming bullshit. Not that I'm surprised by it, coming from you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    For every #MeToo story there are likely 10 stories that you haven't heard, rape is underreported and 15-20% of women in the US experience rape at least once during their lifetime . Sorry you don't like it.

#MeToo
    Not that you don't realize it already, Celista, but you might as well be talking to a cement block.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    No, I don't agree, I am getting fed up with hypocrites being fed up with #MeToo as if it was ever supposed to be a fad to begin with or trend.

I fully support ALL, yes ALL coming forward and showing support, in fact I don't think this is scratches the surface, I hope this trend sustains and changes society forever, for everyone. I also hope along with it that the issue of sexual assault and harassment isn't ever swept under the rug again.

I want more victims to speak up and speak out

I don't want people to wait years out of shame or guilt

I want the criminal justice system to address problems all around (That includes False Allegations)

There should be no tolerance for sexual assault, even if that means the sacrifice is people can say and do whatever they want whenever they want, without a thought or care. I am an adult I can handle that, and I also hope this helps teach better respect for each other.
    If you'll support criminal charges for false accusations, then ill stand right besides you and support everything you just said.

Are you really trying to whine about people being victims of rape, and coming forward about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Agrossive View Post
    If you'll support criminal charges for false accusations, then ill stand right besides you and support everything you just said.
    I think just about everyone supports such things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    What percentage of those in the metoo thing are faking it to be terrible people would you say?
    Be patient please, it'll take him a moment to settle on which number to pull out of his ass.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Not that you don't realize it already, Celista, but you might as well be talking to a cement block.
    Yeah basically every thread like this is a brick wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrossive View Post
    I am not opposed to this, if it is proven false or made up yes, I agree 100% no doubt.

However not enough evidence to go forward isn't the same thing as a false accusation, however if the rebuttal to that is what about the accused. I would say I would support legislation to protect those accused much in the same way rape shield laws work.

The Courts should protect the name of the accused, there should be certain mandates that should such information get out, public or private institutions are forbidden from acting.

If there isn't enough information to move forward, the records and information are sealed.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    I am not opposed to this, if it is proven false or made up yes, I agree 100% no doubt.

However not enough evidence to go forward isn't the same thing as a false accusation, however if the rebuttal to that is what about the accused. I would say I would support legislation to protect those accused much in the same way rape shield laws work.

The Courts should protect the name of the accused, there should be certain mandates that should such information get out, public or private institutions are forbidden from acting.

If there isn't enough information to move forward, the records and information are sealed.
    Sounds like an ideal system to me! If only law makers cared, something like this could get passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    All of them.

You know, since they're women. At least that's the sentiment among many.

#MeToo is not a trendy new mobile game. Whilst there are no doubts people using it for their own benefit, be it attention or whatever, the legitimate cases tell of far reaching issues.
    That being said, I'm so glad that some media decided to question other media in how they jumped the bandwagon and started hanging anyone named out in the papers. Had a case like that here in Sweden.