Deleted

My best friend is about to die and Blizzard doesn't care

My best friend has been diagnosed with a terminal illness and all he wanted to do in his last few months alive was play wow with his friends. He called Blizzard in an attempt to provide proof in his claims and the employee pretty much told him he deserved whatever he got. This is pretty harsh for a company to treat a person who just found out he was going to die.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is right on this one. He broke the terms of use, he deserves the suspension. Whether he is "dying", dying or anything else.

buy a new account?
    Your shitty behavior that led to a ban does not dissappear or stop mattering, just because life turns sour.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    broke ToS got banned nothing wrong here

Deleted
    Since when Blizzard is considered charity organisation?
    He violated tos, so yeah he can blame himself, i see a lot of potential to abuse this kind of situation. If he loves WoW so much its not expensive to buy new account and boosts.

Deleted
    Mods please

Let him use your account, it’s against the tos but they won’t ban you right away so he can play with everyone till then.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Breaking the rules doesn't suddenly get absolved because you are about to die. I guess it really was a lifetime ban.

Deleted
    I don't see the "employee pretty much told him he deserved whatever he got." part

As his good friend, I'm sure you'll have no problem buying him a copy of BFA so he can get a free boost and immediately start playing with you guys again.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Help me refresh my memory, wasn't OP the one that violated some TOS rules and get banned? Because if this thread is what I'm thinking, we may have Varyag 2.0 on this forum.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can you imagine how many tickets Blizzard receives from "terminally-ill" players trying to remove a suspension?

They can't un-ban people like that.

Also you were the guy selling Antorus boosts with shady information (actually Normal Antorus but you never said that) for real money.

Internet randoms need to calm down.

Special snowflake is not a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    My best friend has been diagnosed with a terminal illness and all he wanted to do in his last few months alive was play wow with his friends. He called Blizzard in an attempt to provide proof in his claims and the employee pretty much told him he deserved whatever he got. This is pretty harsh for a company to treat a person who just found out he was going to die.

[IMG]https://puu.sh/Bcre0/da000292ec.png[IMG]
    Oh cmon, noone told him he deserved whatever he got. And if hes going to die I think blizz did him a favor. Theres much better stuff to do than video game if you gonna die in few months. Also as already mentioned its not a reason to get unbanned for breaking tos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Can you imagine how many tickets Blizzard receives from "terminally-ill" players trying to remove a suspension?
    This is likely the case.
    Blizzard constantly receives multiple pleas from people that are willing to make up a reasonable story to get their account back.
    This reminds me of Peep's Whistle story. But in that scenario, there was no ToS violation. I'm sure that, if your friend wrote that ticket without having been banned (that is, telling Blizzard about the illnesses without any ToS violation), and while giving proof of his illnesses, they would have likely responded wholeheartedly and maybe give some tribute too.
    Now you gotta tell us what he did to get banned and get the cold shoulder like that though.

EDIT: And no one in that ticket told him he deserved what he got. Don't go there please.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is not the place to discuss this kind of topic.

Closing
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara