Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Vasectomy: why it should be illegal

Yes, I know, this link is not news, thanks for telling me. It's just an introduction to the topic at hand.

https://thestir.cafemom.com/parentin...to_mention_his

This is sickening! It truly is! Vasectomies should be downright illegal due to the trauma they cause to women.

Women should be able to choose freely, and without contraints of any kind, who they wish to procreate with. And in that sense, men are not allowed to be an obstacle to that. If a woman consents and chooses a specific male to be a suitable mate for procreation, then it should be settled, and there shouldn't be any blocking of any kind, especially not something as sneaky and as weaponizeable as this!

As for male consent, it is clearly and unequivocally established the moment he has an erection, so this part doesn't warrant any debate whatsoever.

But yeah, males who "get snipped" should definitely be jailed as they are a detriment to women's wishes to procreate.

is this expensive?

asking for a friend

Go back to 4chan while it remains open, dickbag.

The FCC will deal with your shit later.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well...due to Poe's Law, I can't tell if this is satire or not. If it's satire, har har har, good one. If you're actually being serious, fuck off.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    That is an incredibly stupid solution to the problem at hand. The problem isn't that they guy got a vasectomy; the problem is that the guy wasn't coming clean with his wife. They have serious problems with open communications...a vasectomy didn't make that problem happen.

Making vasectomies illegal does absolutely nothing to solve the problem described in the article, and your argument makes absolutely no sense in the face of that reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hell did you consume to believe this bullshit? (Smells like a troll)

I am sorry but it shouldn't be illegal, in fact, it should be enforced on rapists.

A woman doesn't get trauma from not being able to get pregnant from a snipped man, if she does, then I'd suggest the woman actually had a talk with the man before trying to jump him. Women doesn't have all the choices, men has some too, you know.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    That is an incredibly stupid solution to the problem at hand. The problem isn't that they guy got a vasectomy; the problem is that the guy wasn't coming clean with his wife. They have serious problems with open communications...a vasectomy didn't make that problem happen.

Making vasectomies illegal does absolutely nothing to solve the problem described in the article, and your argument makes absolutely no sense in the face of that reality.
    So you do support weaponized male contraception, huh? You're a part of the problem, no matter how much you deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Well...due to Poe's Law, I can't tell if this is satire or not. If it's satire, har har har, good one. If you're actually being serious, fuck off.
    yeah, this pretty much.
    the times we live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Basically the first thing I thought of.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Go fuck yourself.

People are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want with their own recreational tool. Just because a woman want a child with someone doesn't mean she's gonna be allowed. What if I was a woman and I'd want to procreate with David Beckham (As an example), does that mean I should get to do that because I wanted it? Fuck no.

Miss me with this stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I am sorry but it shouldn't be illegal, in fact, it should be enforced on rapists.
    Yeah, sure, provide rapists with another escape from responsibilities that would result of their crimes.

Fuck off with your bait thread, some of us don't want kids anymore and it solves the problem with one simple day surgery.

If this is trolling, well, I just lost a couple of seconds typing this.

if it isn't, I'll join the other posters in telling you to go fuck yourself.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOnPar View Post
    Yes, I know, this link is not news, thanks for telling me. It's just an introduction to the topic at hand.

https://thestir.cafemom.com/parentin...to_mention_his

This is sickening! It truly is! Vasectomies should be downright illegal due to the trauma they cause to women.

Women should be able to choose freely, and without contraints of any kind, who they wish to procreate with. And in that sense, men are not allowed to be an obstacle to that. If a woman consents and chooses a specific male to be a suitable mate for procreation, then it should be settled, and there shouldn't be any blocking of any kind, especially not something as sneaky and as weaponizeable as this!

As for male consent, it is clearly and unequivocally established the moment he has an erection, so this part doesn't warrant any debate whatsoever.

But yeah, males who "get snipped" should definitely be jailed as they are a detriment to women's wishes to procreate.
    a fucking infant can get an erection

why is this trolling thread so awful?

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    What if I was a woman and I'd want to procreate with David Beckham (As an example), does that mean I should get to do that because I wanted it? Fuck no.
    Actually, in an ideal world, fuck yes. If he gets an erection in front of you, that's all the consent you need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It was a dick move.
    Sure was, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, in an ideal world, fuck yes. If he gets an erection in front of you, that's all the consent you need.
    ....You're an idiot.

Holy shit, an erection isn't consent.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Just as she can get her tubes tied without her husbands consent, he also can get a vasectomy without hers.
    Who bears the child? He certainly doesn't. Therefore, she decides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who bears the child? He certainly doesn't. Therefore, she decides.
    Who bears the sperm for the child to be in the womb? She certainly don't. Therefore, he decides.