Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    As much as I stand up for the bodily autonomy rights of women, that works both ways. His body his choice. No one gets to tell me I can't take measures to prevent fathering a child. That's MY choice.

Is he a douchenozzle for not telling her and stringing her along during the process of trying to have a child he knew he couldn't father? Of course he is. But that doesn't mean its ok to rob him (and every other man) of the same right to bodily autonomy that women have.

Just as she's not obligated to have a (or abort) a child based on anyone's wishes but her own, he's not obligated to father a child based on anyone elses wishes but his own and any woman who argues against that is a hypocrite.

The problem in the relationship mentioned in the article is a lack of communication and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    As much as I stand up for the bodily autonomy rights of women, that works both ways. His body his choice. No one gets to tell me I can't take measures to prevent fathering a child. That's MY choice.
    YOUR choice is an obstacle to HER desire, you entitled jerk!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOnPar View Post
    YOUR choice is an obstacle to HER desire, you entitled jerk!
    Her desire could be an obstacle to his desire?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

the sad part is... i can't tell if serious. this is an argument I've seen some people legitimately take in a serious manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    Is this supposed to be a jab at abortions and somehow expose anti-abortion hypocrites? It's kinda low-quality b8 m8.
    That's what I thought at first. But it's just too stupid to be that meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Her desire could be an obstacle to his desire?
    Which doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Well...due to Poe's Law, I can't tell if this is satire or not. If it's satire, har har har, good one. If you're actually being serious, fuck off.
    Meh, its either a NK, UAE, Iran or Russian troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mods are asleep, so it's trolling time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Which doesn't matter.
    Well, the woman if they are as militant as you, can go somewhere else - far away. Then they obviously don't deserve to be pregnant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Mods are asleep, so it's trolling time?
    Well, asleep or work. Moderators has a life too. Just report and enjoy or leave for the sake of your sanity.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    Best thing a lady has said to me all year!
    Quick, screenshot it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, the woman if they are as militant as you, can go somewhere else - far away. Then they obviously don't deserve to be pregnant.
    How dare you even utter such flith, you bigot?

Women should be able to choose freely, and without contraints of any kind, who they wish to procreate with.
    That's called rape.

As for male consent, it is clearly and unequivocally established the moment he has an erection, so this part doesn't warrant any debate whatsoever.

But yeah, males who "get snipped" should definitely be jailed as they are a detriment to women's wishes to procreate.
    Troll.

/10char
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if having a giggle or legit the dumbest goddamn thread on Off-Topic (which is no small feat, so in either case, bravo OP).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    That's called rape.
    Rape involves a lack of consent.
    There is consent on both ends in this case.

Not rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which doesn't matter.
    How dare you even utter such flith, you bigot?
    I know you are a troll but I find it an amusing thought to believe you might be this stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Not sure if having a giggle or legit the dumbest goddamn thread on Off-Topic (which is no small feat, so in either case, bravo OP).
    Think it is both..

Not rape.
    I don't think you read what he quoted.

One of my female coworkers had a similar problem, she was dating this guy, the guy tells her he's had a vasectomy, and she wanted kids. They get married, he shells out like $30K for a reverse vasectomy. Success, they have a baby son. The guy is happy because all he had were like 3 daughters before and now he has a man child.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Not rape.
    I don't think you read what he quoted.

Oh nevermind, it's one of your threads.

Not rape.
    blah blah blah

Enjoy defending rape, scumbag.