Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    y'all fucking salty peanuts lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    People can apparently have fun the "wrong" way.

Just bitter people.
    To quote Ion "Questing should take hours to complete, not secs!"

Grats to him, he likes it and a lot of other people seem to like it, what is the problem?

I'm still 111, going slow an read the quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rsl View Post
    yeah and the other 1 guild who raids their hours

and next week they cry again "boohoo we have to play 10 chars so we can compete"
    You are pretty well informed for 'not giving a fuck'. I'd say that you maybe give one or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    After 14 years of expansions and MMO releases, its surprising to me that people gets surprised by expansion launch issues...
    After 14 years of experiencing mmo releases, its surprising to me that people still make excuses for this shit
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Crazy fast. Grats to him.

I won't really have much time until wednesday can't wait to start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethalmd View Post
    You are pretty well informed for 'not giving a fuck'. I'd say that you maybe give one or two.
    why should i give a fuck about some fucking shit players like him ??? i dont give a fuck.

i only give a fuck when they start crying again "BOOOOHOOO ITS TOO MUCH BLIZZARD QQQQQ"

I think Sweqt whatever his name is from Project Kazzak reached 120 a few mins faster than gingi using the same method but instead of a hunter they were 2 druids 1 dh. Armory seems not to be updating for anyone so far so we still wait to see who got the achievement first.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to him, I could never play like that. Half the fun of a new expansion for me is taking my time to explore and take in the zone lore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rsl View Post
    why should i give a fuck about some fucking shit players like him ??? i dont give a fuck.

i only give a fuck when they start crying again "BOOOOHOOO ITS TOO MUCH BLIZZARD QQQQQ"
    I'd argue that players in the top 100 guilds are quite the opposite of 'fucking shit'. But obviously they cannot compete with the god 'rsl'.

And yes they whine, but yet here you are, at mmo-c where literally each 3rd topic is complaining about wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Congrats to him, I could never play like that. Half the fun of a new expansion for me is taking my time to explore and take in the zone lore.
    He did that on the beta.

Are there actually Realm First achievements again? .. Or is this completely pointless?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well...that seems like an interesting way to play the brand new expansion...jeez.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    uh.....My guy there's only 16 countries that hit a trillion....which means apple has more than a solid 95% of the countries on earth. Other companies are a head of 90%ish.
    Most small 1st world countries worth their salt have way more than 1 trillion stored in reserve. Regardless of how low their GDP is. Greece is an exception though, they squandered all their reserves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Most small 1st world countries worth their salt have way more than 1 trillion stored in reserve. Regardless of how low their GDP is. Greece is an exception though, they squandered all their reserves.
    Someone had to pay for all the broken plates.

Personal, that sounds awful. The amount of time/work/research that had to go into maximizing leveling + the number of people he had to get to help him, sounds like way more of a job than enjoyment. The amount of times he probably had to level through beta to find the perfect route is unappealing. I wouldn't want to blast through an expansion I've been so anxious to play.

Not for me personally, but grats anyway.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PlazaPlaza View Post
    Grats to him, he likes it and a lot of other people seem to like it, what is the problem?

I'm still 111, going slow an read the quests.
    This /thread.

At the end of the day he works for Method, he's just doing his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenudo View Post
    watching Athene's stream....he looks so determined.....4 levels behind Gingi
    Who is Athene?

rhetorical question - i know who he is and he lost his shit

meh, another tag-and-bag party.
    didn't athene get banned for doing this in cata in TW HL and the constantly respawning naga?

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    meh, another tag-and-bag party.
    didn't athene get banned for doing this in cata in TW HL and the constantly respawning naga?
    they didn't do that duderinio... they partied in a group of 3 and were questing normally. Its just that they were gathering mobs much faster than you'd do in a group of 1. They used every single game mechanic fair and square. Athene exploited some bugged mobs giving excessive amount of xp back then.

Deleted
    People who have such blatant disregard for the levelling experience should be banned outright. Scum of the earth, to be honest.