Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    I mean, it would be kind of nice if there were actually any kind of challenge or mystery left in the game. Now, it's all just rushing from one cap to the next cap and bitching about not enough content in between.
    Maybe if game would not be this casual so we literaly faceroll trought content with 0 challenge than maybe we would not rush trought it.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    good job blizzard way to ruin this game. 4 hours and someone at max level this expac is already shit.
    Do you not realize how many hours a person put into the beta to learn the best setup to do that? Trust me it was much more then 4 hours.

You clearly don't understand what speed leveling (or speed running) is.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Someone has to be first, but most of the players will take longer

I genuinely don't understand some people. Why would you care if someone else speedrun the game? I mean almost every game out there can bee speedrun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daefish View Post
    This probably took a lot of time to optimize. And the player is in method. Are you in method?

I'd imagine a full stack of consumables, the XP gem, and depending on the class, possibly double dipping on the legendary effect until 116. And probably many runs on beta to optimize.
    oh my god. do we have to mention everytime someone from method does some speedleveling that he is in Method ? like nobody fucking else but Method Players could do this

Meanwhile I'll probably take more than 4 days between work and leveling with my gf.

And tbf I couldn't care less what somebody else who aren't me can do or is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by rsl View Post
    oh my god. do we have to mention everytime someone from method does some speedleveling that he is in Method ? like nobody fucking else but Method Players could do this
    Being in Method is a relation to his skill level, because Method players have proven to be the best in the world. As such comparing a game to what the best in the world are able to achieve in it is simply ludicrous.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you serious dude?

Did you level in 4 hours? no, so how does it affect you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Low quality of what? I spent about 4 hours with my friend doing stuff in Boralus and Tiragarde Sound, I was absolutely stunned by how well everything looked and how much detail was put into it, after 4 hours we were still only halfway through level 110-111. Did some questing and the usual exploring, actually felt like a real RPG for once and Boralus may be the best looking city in WoW as of yet, was absolutely amazed by it on how it looked during the night.

There's always going to be try-hard power levelers and it doesn't bother me in the slightest, kind of feel sorry for them tbh, they're paying all that money and just power grind to level cap in 4 hours.
    You do realzie that guy who did it in 4 hours was a member of Method right? He is a hard care raider, so there is absolutely no reason to be sorry for him as raiding is his game.

Quote Originally Posted by Risale View Post
    So somebody is 120 after 4 hours, yup doable however that person now has to go back and finish side quests in order to get the required rep to unlock shit.
    Also that person got to 120 in a group not solo play therefor more xp banners mass mob pulls that would kill anyone else.
    Oh dammit, I haven't been rushing (I think I'm just under 112), but I forgot about the xp banners.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    This one is up there as one of the most ridiculous QQ's ever in WoW.

First of all gingi in method isnt just someone. They always do crazy shit to get first. Also im 112 not even done with vuldun in same time

Only thing this thread shows is your low quality.

Deleted
    not affecting much but it kinda shows the low quality. I cant start yet because im working but hype went downhill.
    How does it ruin anything when it is impossible for YOU to make it in less than 20 hours? Only reason he could do it, is because he paid his boosters a few thousand dollars each.

OP just mad it took him 4 hrs to log in.

Git gud, scrub

15+ Year Old Account
    good job blizzard way to ruin this game. 4 hours and someone at max level this expac is already shit.

Is this your?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Being in Method is a relation to his skill level, because Method players have proven to be the best in the world. As such comparing a game to what the best in the world are able to achieve in it is simply ludicrous.
    sure majority in method is very good. but there is also a lot of trash in it or lets say used to be

To you it looks like 4 hr but have you even considered how much time he spent on finding the optimal path.Leveling multiple character during beta phase. He used group in most optimal way.
    The guy will be spending more than 40 hr trying to max level probably 10 characters and spending 12+ hr every day till raid release day and additionally raiding like a job .
    Until you were trying ,to get into some one kind of world first their no point in complaining about it.

so, i'm having a great time.

i've gotten to play for probably 3 hours total so far and i'm at 112 1/2.

i have to agree though, under 5 hours for 10 levels? that shouldn't be possible. but hey there it is.

probably should try to figure something out to prevent that next time around. just my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    OP just mad it took him 4 hrs to log in.

Git gud, scrub
    you've got to admit, to the player that really wants to get in there and level, then gets booted for a few hours, then sees someone crunched that shit out in the same amount of time they were kicked off line would be a bit frustrating lol.