Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Expansion is amazing this far. Why do you have this insane need of trying to get others to dislike the game ? Just fuck off if you don't want to play it

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Ridiculously good expansion so far in my opinion, great atmosphere, beautiful scenery, dungeons are great.... everything looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    So long and still on these forums? I wouldn't necessarily name it "badge of honor", kinda depressing. Luckily chances are you are lying.
    Probably doesn't have the money for the expac or a sub honestly. As far as this thread goes... well I guess the classic forums are dead right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I bought it. But I am a huge lore fan (possibly the only reason I'm playing WoW) and since this expansion feels like a filler, I'm not subscribing to the game. At least not until this idiotic Horde vs Alliance v.19,762.12.2.b is over.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    lmao OP needs validation for choices that himself is questioning

Sure dude, BfA is bad. Keep telling that to youself.

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    pay-to-win
    No it's not? Please tell me where I can buy gear and weapons with real life money.

with subscription
    I'm sure Classic wow won't have a subscription

cash shop
    With mounts, pets, and helmets.
    Mounts aren't faster than any other ones.
    Pets aren't really in the meta of battle pets
    Helmets does jack all and was pretty much a failure if you ask me

flat out buy gold
    Getting gold is pretty easy anyway. And not a whole lot to use gold on I guess, except from if you are a raider and buy all materials on the AH

I have to admit this is even worse than most free to play MMOs
    Ahaha, good one. It was a joke right? No? Oh..

"Positivity"
    "Who else didn't buy the newest expansion?"
    Good title.

Lets be honest even diehard Blizzard fans will admit (to themselves) that this expansion sucks, and it's entirely revolved around milking the customers with constant race changes. They're even delaying the other allied races so you will race change, again, mid expansion

This game has sinked so low...It's beyond pay-to-win with subscription, cash shop, option to flat out buy gold and now this

I did'n't buy BFA, and I'm not subscribed for over a year. I shall wear it as a badge of honor.
    Oh my god, fuck off. Pay2Win? The cash shop is all for vanity stuff. Buying gold doesn't do anything besides let you get pre-raid gear easier, and honestly, no one gives a shit except the world first players (who probably have billions of gold in their reserves anyway from all their sell runs so they can afford the gear).

"Constant race changes" is if you choose to keep race changing. I will agree that services like those are way more expensive but COME ON. This is a troll post, right?

Okay well now you're just 100% full of shit. Go try a REAL P2W MMO or a game where Loot Boxes are the only way to progress, then come crawling back.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Lets be honest even diehard Blizzard fans will admit (to themselves) that this expansion sucks, and it's entirely revolved around milking the customers with constant race changes. They're even delaying the other allied races so you will race change, again, mid expansion

This game has sinked so low...It's beyond pay-to-win with subscription, cash shop, option to flat out buy gold and now this

I did'n't buy BFA, and I'm not subscribed for over a year. I shall wear it as a badge of honor.
    i didnt i pre ordered it

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wow every thing you just said is wrong.

They're even delaying the other allied races so you will race change, again, mid expansion
    This literally makes zero sense. If they unlocked allied races at the start of the expansion, people would still have to wait until then to race change.. so what is there difference?

Woah you're so brave. Why don't you do something else with your time other than cry on a forum about a game you don't play?

Deleted
    Been playing since release with a few small breaks, so I'd probably fan into the "fan" category. I like it it a lot so far. I also really liked legion. Guess you'll just have to find something else to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. I mean, wow. How sad you have to be to wear a badge of honor because you did not buy a game. I mean, that is REALLY pathetic.

But good for you...? I guess?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    I think the game is better than it ever has been. Story is better. Character development is better. Most immersive x-pac ever....which is awesome for anyone who likes the RPG in MMORPG.
    100% Agree

You my friend, have no clue of what you're talking about.

-Race change is inevitable. At one point people who wants to, will race change anyway.
    -Buy gold via tokens, well. It's basicly a way of fighting gold selling sites and let ppl buy gametime for ingame currency, why is this bad?

If you want to bash a game/expansion, atleast enlighten us with something new and good. Not something every other classic fanboy who most likely didnt even play in vanilla has to say about ongoing and upcomming expansions. "This and that is so bad, vanilla was so much better." "I'd rather spend 18 hours a day, 4 weeks straight ontop of light's hope chapel grinding my ass out to be able to buy epic mount and mats for naxxramas attunement.
    We already know and you clearly have no idea how these points you pointed out works.

Lets be honest even diehard Blizzard fans will admit (to themselves) that this expansion sucks, and it's entirely revolved around milking the customers with constant race changes.
    Let's be honest - This isn't even an opinion, it's just a false statement. It's not presented as opinion, it's presented as fact. And it's stupid.

Allied Races, or at least racial customization, have been wanted in-game for... gosh since TBC?? If they wanted to milk players for race changes then they wouldn't have fixed old-world leveling and incentivized folks with unique heritage armor only gained by leveling.

As far as content it is much better. I may dislike the lack of unique tier for each classes in raids, but when I look at the reasoning it makes sense. Design wise especially. M+ is something I enjoy and can play actively in spite of having a full time job and when I am free the raids are amazing to do. As someone that loves to collect mounts the game is giving me even more to casually collect. And honestly I LOVE Warmode and Island Expeditions.

I'd say I'm not super hardcore like I used to be, but I have been on and off the game since mid-Cata and started my raid experience in TBC with a bit of Vanilla leveling before TBC launched. I can honestly say that BfA has had me hyped for a bit and so far hasn't disappointed me yet.

But I understand if people feel differently. I just don't get how you go on screaming the game is worse and it's bad and this is the worst expansion - Especially when you won't try the content. Especially we've had actual trash served up to us in the form of WoD.

If you're actively screaming BfA is the worst expansion then you clearly have not played much WoW as WoD was terribad on every level and it took a couple months for that to become apparent. Legion fixed what WoD broke and BfA is continuing that trend so I'm cautiously optimistic about the future and very happy with what I've seen so far.

Maybe you really dislike everything I'm saying and disagree with it, but I do feel their are folks at Blizz that do love the game and do play it and that's something I felt was missing in WoD.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

That's... sad man. Go out and accomplish something real instead.

Oof imagine posting here for a year while not even playing the game and then being proud of that. How sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I bought it, and I even hated the pre-patch! I hated the lunch also where my entire realm wasn’t able to login for freaken hoursssss.. but the expac SO FAR is excellent. This is all my opinion, and of course - coming off the heels of such a good expac: likely going to have a tough time being as good as Legion... but yea, expac is brand new, and we are already 320ilvl ready to go into those mythic0’s tonight - again, to each their own, but you gotta have a positive spin or a way to help make the game better op, or people are just going to call you out

Yeah, speak for yourself sir. WoW is nowhere near pay-to-win after the first bit (cause buying all the BoE's at the beginning of the expansion is literally the furthest extent of it), and it hasn't even been out a week. Go somewhere else with your pessimism. I've been playing since the end of BC and hey, still enjoying it. What a shame?