Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Unite The Right Organizer Jason Kessler Gets Yelled At By Dad: 'Get Out Of My Room!'

https://nypost.com/2018/08/15/unite-...g-live-stream/

What a loser. Even calls his family "cucked" while mooching off of them.

There is a serious cognitive problem by saying your dad is ''cucked''.

I sure hope Kessler finds partners who share his ideology, so he can live fully his life as a Nazi rat. I overheard the US is extremely fond of federally or state fund establishments where vermin like him can thrive. He might even find love alongside his fellow Neo-Nazis ''room'' mates.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    There is a serious cognitive problem by saying your dad is ''cucked''.

I sure hope Kessler finds partners who share his ideology, so he can live fully his life as a Nazi rat. I overheard the US is extremely fond of federally or state fund establishments where vermin like him can thrive. He might even find love alongside his fellow Neo-Nazis ''room'' mates.
    Well to be technical, a father can still be a cuckold. I believe the antiquated use of the term was a man whose wife had children with another man, but in modern terms it just means someone whose partner fucks other people for the purpose of making the cuckold observe it somehow.

Also, maybe not the best strategy to say "haha nazi rat" and then suggest he's gay as a form of insult, lol.

this thread is like a pinata. hung here so everyone can hit it right? this goes to show me that all people are vile no matter the political inclination
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Well to be technical, a father can still be a cuckold. I believe the antiquated use of the term was a man whose wife had children with another man, but in modern terms it just means someone whose partner fucks other people for the purpose of making the cuckold observe it somehow.

Also, maybe not the best strategy to say "haha nazi rat" and then suggest he's gay as a form of insult, lol.
    The people that are going to show love to Kessler in a fine US hellhole don't think they are gays….

Deleted
    best thing is when he says his dad hates Nazi's because he watches history channel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    best thing is when he says his dad hates Nazi's because he watches history channel.
    Who knew pawn shop, ancient aliens and canadian lumberjacks would give such strong moral character.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Been saying this for years now but anyone who has any semblance of a social life already knows what the alt-right are like. They're permavirgin, poor, reliant on government welfare and completely insufferable. They couldn't integrate with the rest of their society so now they rage as they dream of someday finding someone who actually likes them.
    As I said, being a Neo-Nazi and an incel loser is a winning combination for finding someone that truly loves you in a federal establishment. Of course, the usual alt-righters are such losers than even ''Aryan'' prisons gangs would not want them.

the absolute pinnacle of white males, ladies and gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    the absolute pinnacle of white males, ladies and gents.
    I didn't know Sarah Jeong had an MMO-C account.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    I didn't- oh wait, of course I knew MMOC was filled with bottom feeders.

Deleted
    Typical alt-right loser living in his parents basement. What else is new?

I didn't- oh wait, of course I knew MMOC was filled with bottom feeders.
    It's a good thing little boys like yourself are here to set them straight.

Actually, this little rat his the pinnacle of the social ladder for a Neo Nazi rat.

''Living with my parents'' is the top of the ladder, ''meth dealer'' the middle and ''punk who do anything for a can of mackerel'' the realist goal.

Who? Could you translate that response please.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Actually, this little rat his the pinnacle of the social ladder for a Neo Nazi rat.

''Living with my parents'' is the top of the ladder, ''meth dealer'' the middle and ''punk who do anything for a can of mackerel'' the realist goal.
    Is that because meth dealers are financially independent from the parental regime?

It's a good thing little boys like yourself are here to set them straight.
    lol! oh god you're funny, as if I pretend like anything on here matters to anyone else literally anywhere else. good thing we have big stronk men like you to set me straight!

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Who? Could you translate that response please.
    The NYTimes editor who hates whites. Just looks like a tweet she would send.

- - - Updated - - -

lol! oh god you're funny, as if I pretend like anything on here matters to anyone else literally anywhere else. good thing we have big stronk men like you to set me straight!
    You seem the kind of person who needs to pretend a lot. All those posts, all that anime, all those games. Someone needs to escape a sorry life.

The NYTimes editor who hates whites. Just looks like a tweet she would send.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem the kind of person who needs to pretend a lot. All those posts, all that anime, all those games. Someone needs to escape a sorry life.
    Ahhh I get the comment now at least.

Deleted
    His dad should do the kid a favour and knock his teeth out.