Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I love the way they look and feel but navigating it is so annoying without a flying mount I have to actually use a FP to get from one side to the other.

Some people can never be satisfied like the OP

10+ Year Old Account
    The horde one is really annoying to navigate around in. I hope once the dust settles, the complaints come rushing and we get pathfinder part II accelerated into a sooner content patch because this is pretty horrible.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    And which MMORPGs would that be?
    probably teh wow killer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I mean literally whatever they do is going to be whined about. Players whined about Fort Copypasta in WoD, they whined about Dalaran being reused in Legion, and now they’re complaining about getting two huge, sprawling cities in BFA. It’s unavoidable.
    WoD was probably reasonable complainage because we were supposed to get actual cities in Bladspire Citadel and Karabor Temple and they scrapped them because WoD had to much content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Two people were fired. Yet the focus has been squared solely on one of them because.... Vagina?

Can't talk about Alliance, but the Horde city has already annoyed me the very first time I entered it.

Like, the idea behind it is nice and all... but holy shit, this whole city is just one big nuisance. Pretty sure I've already spent 1000g across my chars just to get from the top to the port 50 times a day... and we're only like a week in...

No idea who thought it'd be a good idea to put the bank into Stormwind and pretty much everything else to Goldshire. Even worse, the whole goddamn thing isn't even a resting zone...

I love the new Horde city. It is a bit hard to navigate sure, but the city is beutiful. And the scale of it, and the different levels with all these NPCs that walks around makes it feel much more alive than any city we've had before.

I much prefer this to any other expansion city we've had. Shattrath was decent, but small scale and too simple. And lets not even talk about the Garrison, Shrine and Warspear (?). Dalaran was the closest to a city we've got, but very small, especially since portions was locked to factions. I hope Blizzard continues this city design.

Quote Originally Posted by Triptych View Post
    Those loa buffs are a cool touch, they remind me of the similar effects in WOD - there were the shaman stones you could unlock in Frostfire Ridge, and an Alliance NPC in SMV who offered you a choice of buffs (maybe relating to draenei spirits or something, I forget).

I only wish they lasted a bit longer.

Ideally they'd last until death (possibly a bit OP?), but even an hour long buff would be nice. The current 20 minute timer is usually half gone by the time I reach my questing area!
    Yeah, paku is awesome because it gives you a mini fp from the base on the pyramid to the last seal, and the last seal to the throne.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    A big steaming pile of shit.

Blizzard is not the first, although it's the first for them to create huge cities in WoW. But those cities are pretty much empty with barely any quest around. The NPCs are a guard here, a guard there, some more npcs, but all of them generic, useless NPCs. And getting from one useless NPC to another takes forever.
    Compared to some huge cities out there in other MMORPGs, both Zuldazar and Boralus are crap and if you're actually impressed by what Blizzard created here, I call that fanboyism.

It's basically Orgrimmar/Stormwind on steroids, without the auction house, lol.
    Don't feel triggered, you didn't create them.
    Oh shut it!

Freaking love Boralus. If you call that Stormwind on steroids, than you've never really taken notice to the game.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Blizzard is not the first, although it's the first for them to create huge cities in WoW. But those cities are pretty much empty with barely any quest around. The NPCs are a guard here, a guard there, some more npcs, but all of them generic, useless NPCs. And getting from one useless NPC to another takes forever.
    Compared to some huge cities out there in other MMORPGs, both Zuldazar and Boralus are crap and if you're actually impressed by what Blizzard created here, I call that fanboyism.

both of them will be garbage without flying.

once we will get flying back they will be ok .

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Very much so, but having the stuff you need split into two parts of the city is a bit rude compared to how convenient the alliance hub is.
    You have direct flypath to the place you need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Can only speak for Zuldazar and I love it but it is a pain in the ass to navigate. I'm not naive about Blizzard's tactics to extend the life of the game and make us spend more time but its just blatant with places like Zuldazar. Like so blatant it almost offends me but /shrug whatever I'll keep playing

I didn't have any issues with navigation. All you need is around 2 flypaths. And you can glide to each questing hub from top of the hub. Once you have Pa'ku totems you can also jump around with ease, Alliance isn't as convenient.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Boralus is really well laid out..

I am able to find most things eg Transmorg, Inn, Flight master , Harbor Master , Ally Ship & Profession Trainers ..all within the same area easily.

Most of the NPCs in Boralus have English accents. I have been told to "sod off" by some NPCs
    I was wondering if American Ally are liking the Ol' English accents. ?

But the English accents add to the atmosphere.

I went to the Horde city on my hunter & found it very complicated to find trainers etc

Did not like the troll West Indian accents either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whipps View Post
    I was wondering if American Ally are liking the Ol' English accents. ?
    They're not our ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipps View Post
    Did not like the troll West Indian accents either.
    They're Jamaican accents, not Indian.

The Horde city is shit, the Alliance city is pretty and easy to move around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Te horde city is crap, some of the important points (scrapper and mission table) are too far away, you need to use FPs to switch between them efficiently. The multilevel architecture makes it hard to get around. The ally harboud is definitely much better.

Deleted
    Boralus, awesome.

Dazar'alor, honestly.. this place was not made to be friendly to players, there is WAYYY to much empty/filler space between locations that players actually use, it's poorly designed.

Deleted
    Haven't visited the Alliance capital but the Horde one is pretty uninteresting and hard to navigate

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I fucking love Dazar'alor. I can see why it'd be a pain to navigate, but I don't at all think that makes it a big steaming pile of shit. Cities aren't always super convenient IRL either. I for one don't mind, because frankly, I love looking at it so much that I'll even ride around aimlessly just taking in the atmosphere. And the two important parts of the city are conveniently connected by flight paths!
    Why do I even bother to post on this damned site?

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Even worse, the whole goddamn thing isn't even a resting zone...
    Yeah, this bugs me about Boralus as well. I usually log out near the ship so I can collect and start missions before I log off and again next time I log back in. It's not that annoying now since I can just "quit" to bypass it. But when my alts are all leveling as well, it's gonna be annoying waiting for a 20 sec timer each time (or run to the inn, which wastes just as much time).

the new cities are one of the best parts of BFA.. they actually look and feel like a city. They have me wanting a re-do of all other cities to match their scale and size. SW should double if not tripple in size!
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

7+ Year Old Account

Love seeing another OP get banned for attacking people lol