Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Upcoming Feral Druid Tuning

Upcoming Feral Druid Tuning
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We're currently working through a tuning package for Feral Druids.

Specifically, we're adjusting Feral performance relative to other specs in dungeons and questing. Please know: we've been reading all of the incoming feedback and keeping a close eye on player results in-game.

Thank you for all of this feedback. Much of it has been very useful in determining the substance of this adjustment.

This is something that we're testing carefully, and probably won't be finished and available to put into the live game until later this week. I'll let you know as soon as we have final numbers, and I'll post about it a final time when it goes live.

Bounty Bag Rewards
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The bounty bag loot drops diminish after 1 bag looted per day. This is to prevent abuse of the system.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm cautiously optimistic

Feral needs help so this is nice to see. Feral's ST isn't that much worse than Balance. I dunno how they're going to fix that without making Balance AoE better than everyone else by a country mile.

oh no feral druid turning! quick everyone send them cute cat videos of cats being hunters, maybe we can influence them

Hopefully people might stop calling me a hunter pet :-'(

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope fix mage fire damage

So all thats needed is a bunch of whiny kids and a streamer for blizzard to look at a class and fix it.

Doubt anything is going to happen to fury then. Wielding 2handed weapons, still hit like a wet noodle with broken aoe

Shit class design leads to shit class balance
    Now it's bandaid fix time
    Because the shinyness of the new expac is starting to disappear quite fast
    And people won't tolerate being guinea pigs (can't be even called "beta tester" at this point) for much longer

Deleted
    If Sabertooth survives this tuning i'll be happy, but i don't think it will

And Demonology buff??? When??

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Joe Fernandes won't be pleased

Feral is indeed too weak in PvE and I hope they get some sweet changes.
    However, I am a little concerned about how these changes, that are very likely going to be buffs, are going to affect PvP.
    As a melee, fighting a feral is a real nightmare as the damage they do is extremely powerful combined with their mobility and incredibly strong healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 moving targets take double bleed damage

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    By logical means, most played classes are addressed first, the complain numbers amount for priorities.

And Warlocks are just as popular as Shamans, so hold on tight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    demonology don't realy need a buff , i saw them every time on top of aoe dps

Quote Originally Posted by torbalt View Post
    but just like Balance druids, their Single target takes a dive cause they are op in AOE
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by torbalt View Post
    Then you have shit tier aoe dps

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    So all thats needed is a bunch of whiny kids and a streamer for blizzard to look at a class and fix it.

Doubt anything is going to happen to fury then. Wielding 2handed weapons, still hit like a wet noodle with broken aoe
    Have you played feral ?? cant even beat tank and healer its completely shit worst thing in game by far.

this shit was needed.MY 112 dh does double the dmg my feral does

meowfurion where you at, dog? lmao