Horde Honorbound Wanted! quests are not giving rep atm.

Thought I would give people a heads up that wanted! quests in alliance zones are not giving rep for honorbound. My friend on alliance side said he was getting rep for Wanted! quests on horde zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Felthan View Post
    Thought I would give people a heads up that wanted! quests in alliance zones are not giving rep for honorbound. My friend on alliance side said he was getting rep for Wanted! quests on horde zones.
    This, someone knows if these quest are bugged or not on tthe horde side?
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

I have a ticket in atm hopefully they will get back to me.

Seems like it is a bug, and they probably won't give rep back... I cleared all of them of the first few days not knowing this. FML.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...7578433#post-3

Deleted
    Sooooo, I am grinding my ass off to get those Allied Races and have done pretty much all of these quests. And now they tell me I missed a big load of reputation and they can't give it back?

Talk about a big disappointment. Blizzard's solution? "grind more and shut up". Wow....

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, did 'em this morning (EU) and gained full rep.

I'm only annoyed that they've reduced the rep gain in general from WQs to only give 75 (not including Tortollans) per WQs.

In Legion it was 75 (regular), 150 (Blue), 250 (Elite).
    Last edited by Dalheim; 2018-08-22 at 01:57 PM.

I doubt this is working as intended, but nothing surprises me anymore. Good luck to all if you have your issue resolved and it is worth a shot to see what a GM would say. Some GMs are really helpful and nice so it is worth a shot to ask to see if anything can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainkrabs View Post
    Seems like it is a bug, and they probably won't give rep back... I cleared all of them of the first few days not knowing this. FML.

Did they really just give people the finger with those blue posts? One thing to gate races behind rep but make people take an extra 2-3 days of wq farming to get it just bad.

Deleted
    Did they really just give people the finger with those blue posts?
    Yes, they did. I know some people can be harsh on them, but to be harsh back is unprofessional. They should be above that behaviour.

Now I feel even more pissed off.

Did they really just give people the finger with those blue posts? One thing to gate races behind rep but make people take an extra 2-3 days of wq farming to get it just bad.
    They sure did, but for the stupid centaurs and a certain quest I recall back in Legion that was giving lower than usual rep, they fixed those retroactively. Funny that they won't fix this...

Gonna try a GM, maybe I'll get one that ACTUALLY gives a fuck but idk what they'd do.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    2-3 days wont kill you, would you rather that or them possibly break the entire code again like how they had to rush a patch and made quests start auto dropping.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    They sure did, but for the stupid centaurs and a certain quest I recall back in Legion that was giving lower than usual rep, they fixed those retroactively. Funny that they won't fix this...

Gonna try a GM, maybe I'll get one that ACTUALLY gives a fuck but idk what they'd do.
    can you show? Cause i have never ever seen them grant rep. or fix rep retroactivly.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Yeah this is not looking good for BFA. Sorry.

As someone currently at 10k/21k revered (and who did all those quests) I really hope blizzard fixes this on one condition: Either fix it and make the quests available again, or make them stay as is but remove reputation from alliance ones to compensate

Quote Originally Posted by Captainkrabs View Post

Yep same.. I cleared everything the first week without realizing this at all myself. I would be pissed off if I missed revered/siege because of it honestly.