Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Little lion has yet to grow up to the quality of a dragoness, if you know what I mean [wink] [wink].
    Genderbent Wrathion???

Don't you know what happens to men that date Jaina? It usually doesn't end well for the world..

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    @Steampunkette Do you have any proof that Jaina knew him for that long? I've not read anything about Jaina meeting him before World of Warcraft. She knew Varian when Varian was younger, because he was in Lordaeron hanging out with her and Arthas for a bit, but I've never seen anything about her being around when he was a baby. The idea that she's somehow his adoptive aunt has never come across to me in their interactions.

In "The Shattering: Prelude to the Cataclysm" he uses his Hearthstone to go visit his "Auntie Jaina" after her meeting with Thrall.

As to her knowing him since he was in diapers, no. I don't have any evidence to back that up. That was me using a rhetorical flourish.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    doesnt matter, the culture is much closer to medieval than anything else
    Yeah, they constantly try to "change" that (I would say ruin) but overall is medieval for sure. Would be great if they kept all the space bs out, still remember the hate when they announced the stupid draenei retcon and their spaceships in TBC. Talk about getting angry back then, that was the beggining of shitty story telling in wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Caelia is not the daughter of bolvar...
    again you dont seem to... and this has nothing to do with retcons, what the bloody hell are you going on about?
    I read wrong what you said about who was who, again not up to the recent retcons and lorelols. Still all the rest stands.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Yeah, they constantly try to "change" that (I would say ruin) but overall is medieval for sure. Would be great if they kept all the space bs out, still remember the hate when they announced the stupid draenei retcon and their spaceships in TBC. Talk about getting angry back then, that was the beggining of shitty story telling in wow.

- - - Updated - - -

I read wrong what you said about who was who, again not up to the recent retcons and lorelols. Still all the rest stands.
    Uhhh... None of this is retcons or "lorelols" so what the utter fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Exarch Yrel View Post
    Boy King finds Draenei women sexy, so if anything he will fall in love with High Exarch Yrel, hottest of the Draenei, once she finally arrives into the Main Timeline. Considering how Yrel controls all of Draenor now, a political marriage with her would be in Golden Boy's best interests.
    There is hope right? God I love your theories.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post

In "The Shattering: Prelude to the Cataclysm" he uses his Hearthstone to go visit his "Auntie Jaina" after her meeting with Thrall.

As to her knowing him since he was in diapers, no. I don't have any evidence to back that up. That was me using a rhetorical flourish.
    I guess I forgot that part, thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Anduin doesn't like women.
    Isn't he super into Draenei chicks or whatever it was?

He's 18, she's 36... i think it's perfectly fine, especially since powerful mages retain their youth longer. Now if he were to get with Calia... who's getting into the grandmother age, might be weird.

She's also being made out to be Warcraft's innocent sweet heart and acts like a teenage girl going through emotional issues all the time. Her next step on this crazy ride is to probably have a kid.

Anduin also seems to not be interested in girls his own age, there's a couple Gilnean girls around, one even a princess and he seems to not care. Bol'var's daughter might be the one for him, but we all get the feeling that his sexuality isn't going to be normal. He was more interested in a Draenei and a beardless Dwarf... and Wrathion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Because he calls her Aunt Jaina?
    But does she call him Daddy?
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Uhhh... None of this is retcons or "lorelols" so what the utter fuck?
    Draenei change wasn't a retcon? The whole eredar/sargeras corruption fiasco that made Metzen apologize at forums? Are you sure you played the game before the last xpacs or something? Its the very first great lorelol in WoW, I assumed even recent players knew about that. Guess I was wrong.
    Last edited by Nefastus; 2018-08-23 at 03:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFather View Post
    Isn't he super into Draenei chicks or whatever it was?
    A true man of culture

7+ Year Old Account
    Draenei change wasn't a retcon? The whole eredar/sargeras corruption fiasco that made Metzen apologize at forums? Are you sure you played the game before the last xpacs or something? Its the very first great lorelol in WoW, I assume even recent players knew about that.
    1. when did you ever say fucking anything about draenei
    2. the dranei change was many, many, many, many years ago, that was burning crusade.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina was Arthas girlfriend when he was younger, at the time Varian was a refugee in Lordaeron, he was like a second son to King Therenas and a brother to Arthas. This is were the whole aunt thing comes from, basically she was the fiancee of his 'uncle'.

Jaina is awesome, but she has a problem with relationships, she is cursed, basically all man that she dates end fucked up.

Arthas -> Lich King
    Kael'thas -> Mana addicted douchebag
    Kalecgos -> New Ex Blue Aspect lol wut

Her character is stronger while she is not portrayed like a high school girl looking for a boyfriend all the time.

Anduin best candidates are:

Taelia Fordragon - If she is the daughter of Calia Menethil, she has claim to Lordaeron.

Tess Greymane - Ruler of DogTown, and 8 doggies each matting season.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

1. when did you ever say fucking anything about draenei
    2. the dranei change was many, many, many, many years ago, that was burning crusade.
    Read the post you quoted again, first paragraph. And yeah, it was many years ago, hence why I said the first great lorelol of WoW. But whatever, lets keep on the subject as we are going out of topic here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Read the post you quoted again, first paragraph. And yeah, it was many years ago, hence why I said the first great lorelol of WoW. But whatever, lets keep on the subject as we are going out of topic here.
    I was talking about what you were talking to me about how you were confusing taelia with caelia...
    so why are you still here discussing lore if you have hated the lore since the very beginning, im confused?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Jaina was Arthas girlfriend when he was younger, at the time Varian was a refugee in Lordaeron, he was like a second son to King Therenas and a brother to Arthas. This is were the whole aunt thing comes from, basically she was the fiancee of his 'uncle'.

Jaina is awesome, but she has a problem with relationships, she is cursed, basically all man that she dates end fucked up.

Arthas -> Lich King
    Kael'thas -> Mana addicted douchebag
    Kalecgos -> New Ex Blue Aspect lol wut

Her character is stronger while she is not portrayed like a high school girl looking for a boyfriend all the time.

Anduin best candidates are:

Taelia Fordragon - If she is the daughter of Calia Menethil, she has claim to Lordaeron.

Tess Greymane - Ruler of DogTown, and 8 doggies each matting season.
    She literally says if you click on her a bunch as a girl she says "you think you have dated some bad boys? Girl, you have no idea..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Cougars are a thing, mate. There have been relationships with FAR more age disparity.
    Not my fetish I am afraid :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    A true man of culture
    That tail is oppertunity at it's peak. Just imagine what that thing can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Nah, he's totally going to marry Taelia, despite her flirtation with Flynn.

EDIT: Also, everyone claiming the age difference matters needs to revisit medieval history. Age isn't an issue for political marriages.
    While that is true, Anduin did say he's NOT gonna mary a woman he doesn't know, or doesn't love.
    And while he know he loves Jaina, it's not that kind of love.

And it seems Taelia is gonna be the one, at least, she's starting to get built up as such.

Deleted
    They broke up, and she's single again. My warlock is on the market for a new lady friend, think she has a chance? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- - - Updated - - -

Your memes have no power here!

Anduin was seemingly falling for the dwarven female bodyguard he had in the Cataclysm book, and in another book he was captivated by the beauty of the female draenei.

Finally something I can agree on with Anduin... That tail.