Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    N'Zoth. My favorite and most badass of the Old Gods. Top 2 is definitely N'Zoth and Yogg-Saron.

I hope his Hearthstone art is still canon and i believe it is!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    She was right? Why live as a slave when she could rule as a queen. I always wanted Azshara to have an antagonistic relation with N'zoth, not subservient but as an equal. She seems to have that.
    But she is a slave and always has been...she was a slave to the Legion and a slave to the old gods. She may rule over her people but they still rule over her...her lust for power blinds her.

He can't see the future...if he did he may have just offed her and worked on someone like Jaina or perhaps some other powerful magi or other being.

Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    It was good but kinda disappointed with N'zoth's voice. I was expecting something much more horrifying, like the one in well of eternity dungeon.
    So much this. The only good old god voice was C'thuns. Other are just generic evil shouty guy #5468.

Deleted
    I had high hopes for N'zoth when I heard his voice. Oily, manipulative, this is the weakest but also the smartest of the Old Gods.
    Then it comes crashing down with I AM A GOD, SERVE ME, YOU DARE REEEEEEEE.

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Fanboy View Post
    The part where they pretend she cares about her people.
    She doesn't. She talks about her empire when she raises her shield and them later rejecting her is, like her sinking into the water into the first place, more about her supernatural charisma no longer holding up and them turning on her. That's why she's pissed not because her people are dead.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    But she is a slave and always has been...she was a slave to the Legion and a slave to the old gods. She may rule over her people but they still rule over her...her lust for power blinds her.

He can't see the future...if he did he may have just offed her and worked on someone like Jaina or perhaps some other powerful magi or other being.
    No not really, she may go along with the Old God's plans and such but she is acting on her own more or less just not being treated like an everyday Twilight Cultist or faceless one.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    ...and his generic "YOU DARE DEFY ME??? I AM A GOD! YOU WILL DIE FOR YOUR INSOLENCE" is as cliche as it gets.
    I don't understand your pursuit of originality. This is what every sane god would tell in this situation. Do you expect him to hug her?
    And he wasn't portrayed as especially cunning either.
    This is what they want. Azhara looks like the one who won. She will make her empire and he will still be prisoner... Or maybe not. If he is cunning, he can't look cunning. Have you ever made a pact with devil? You think you are cunning until it's too late.
    Seems like N'zoth, who was hyped up since Cata, will truly be just another lame, threat-spouting raid boss as usual.
    What do you expect? He is evil, so he must be boss, unless he will get killed/enslaved/made good outside of the game or escape like Gul'dan.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Fanboy View Post
    The part where they pretend she cares about her people.
    Even the most diabolical of leaders have to "care" about their people to some extent. If her people die she has no power, no force to extend her will

10+ Year Old Account
    That was incredible, easily the best warbringer. She always has the upper hand.

Quote Originally Posted by elune-life-nature View Post
    yeah he wasn't like an old god. As far as i know old gods are cold and emotionless,they don't get angry.
    madness will consume you!!!!
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    Well they said it during an interview that N'zoth was the so powerful that even Titans couldn't defeat him. I clearly remember that but the interview was a long time ago. Maybe they decided to changed it but N'zoth was really powerful.
    Aman'thul ripped Y'shaarj out of Azeroth like he was an insect so no, they could very easily destroy every single one. The problem was they were rooted into Azeroth and removing them would kill the world soul. Y'shaarj was the strongest Old God btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No not really, she may go along with the Old God's plans and such but she is acting on her own more or less just not being treated like an everyday Twilight Cultist or faceless one.
    If she has a master then she isn't queen by anything but title...not like she can betray him...moment she does her people are going to drown.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    I think everyone was just hoping for an extra minute that shows what Azshara is up to at the moment. Or at least teases it. We got something new out of the last 2 Warbringers. Nothing came out of this other than nice visuals.

Weakest but smartest.
    Nothing new was promised. That's just the false expectation of people who are never happy with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssander View Post
    So much this. The only good old god voice was C'thuns. Other are just generic evil shouty guy #5468.
    https://coub.com/view/roruo

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I still think she would betray him when the time is right. But Blizzard will likely waste her as a mid tier boss
    I hate how they handled Kil'jaeden. I expected him to change sides or do something. Creator of the Lich King deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistrem View Post
    Anyone else noticed the "Deal? I love deals." part? Wonder whether Nzoth and Bwonsamdi are connected.
    My first thought. "Bwonsamdi is that you?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    If she has a master then she isn't queen by anything but title...not like she can betray him...moment she does her people are going to drown.
    They can't, they are already Naga and those that are obsessed with Azshara its entirely plausible to fight N'zoth. She can decide to go her own way anytime she wants. This warbringer showed that, she not beneath the old one but an equal and if it came down to it she could want to be better.

Yogg himself was cold before his raid. Remember his whispers in old kingdom and the zone in Northrend? But even in raid he was just mad not angry.
    Considering the way Yogg talked, he did seem pretty angry.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    It started nice but ended up in disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Aman'Thul oneshot Y'Shaarj (the most powerful of them all) without any effort at all and he only stopped doing it because it severely damaged Azeroth. That Old Gods are nothing compared to Titans is pretty much a fact.

Sargeras cut entire planets in half without much effort either.
    That's why it's meme. However, we must agree that old gods are cunning enough to do huge impact.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    oh and she is f*** ugly.

Most beautiful Night Elf ever my ass.
    They made her ugly to look like stereotypical arrogant french lady.