Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    Of all the things to complain about, writing wise, this isn't it. This is fine.
    Dude seriously?

N'zoth - I'll make you and your people slaves to rebuild my empire!

Azshara - No, i'll be a "queen" and i'll give you an army(her people)!

N'zoth - Isn't that what i just said?...erm nvm, have it your way...

That's pretty much what happened there. If that's not bad writing, then nothing is.

Deleted
    Boring. Too short in comparision. And nothing we didn't already know!

Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    Of all the things to complain about, writing wise, this isn't it. This is fine.
    You can twist any kind of writing in to bad writing if you want since it's all subjective anyway. That's what the mmoc crowd is doing, twisting everything subjective in to negativity. It wouldn't surprise me if half of the "bad writing" crowd hasn't even played through the story of either Legion or early BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by MHochegger View Post
    It was 2-3 minutes longer than the other warbringers...

N’Zoth straight up might be the most cunning of the Old Gods, he may be stronger than any of them. The dude stood by and watched as his peers fell, one by one, biding his time, infecting the Emerald Dream, empowering servants like Azshara and Deathwing to do the dirty work

meh. 10 chars

The moment of silence and darkness right before she became the Queen of Naga is just terrific. Literally the best scene from all Blizz cinematics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Hey she loves Sargaras in her mind that different. It's 2 fucking 18 and we are still judging people in a black and white way.
    It's 218? Wow are my calendars off!

Sorry for judging with the truth? She sold out her people to the Legion for power...and she sold her soul and the souls of her people out for power and life...or are you just uneducated about Azshara's backstory?

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    she puts her trust in an old god? smart deal indeed.

is that really nzoth btw? he was never the strongest of the bunch.
    Some people do desperate things when dying. Azshara was not ready to die. N'zoth has been described as to be the weakest but the most cunning of old gods.

I liked it overall, especially the transition in N'Zoth's voice when she upset him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Loved it. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    The writing is as stupid as it gets. Neither of them had options, specially not Azshara because N'zoth could have just waited forever until someone else came along. On top of that, she's pretty much a slave anyways nothing changed, she's still a lackey of N'zoth.

At this point you just have to assume Blizzard is letting infants write the WoW lore.
    yes, but at least she reigns over the naga

Quote Originally Posted by MHochegger View Post
    It was longer though? But boring is subjective. To each their own.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Dude seriously?

That's pretty much what happened there. If that's not bad writing, then nothing is.
    It isn't bad writing.

To Azshara, it appears that she "won" and gained new power, in her infinite lust for it, however she is and forever will be a pawn to N'zoth.

Deleted
    Oh...my...god. Be sure to watch it fullscreen with SOUND ON! Awesome.

I expected nothing and it was the best warbringer video I've seen so far.

Let the story unfold! Unleash the waves! (And let them wash away boring shoreline quests that add nothing to a main story )

I got Gaunter o'Dimm vibes from Nzoth.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dude seriously?

It more so seems that she doesn’t want to see her self as a slave she wants to keep the image of her being a queen above others where n’zoth doesn’t care if he calls her queen or slave as long as she works for her. So really it’s not bad writing you just don’t get how self centred she is.

Deleted
    I prefer the book version when everything comes crashing down and she is in full denial of everything.

Dude seriously?

It's not what happened at all. N'Zoth didn't refer to her as a slave. Just a servant. How she interprets that (and you can as well) is a slave.

He's not about to let a gifted mage like Azshara slip through his grasp, but he gave her too much information at the start: that he was a prisoner. So he tried to act high and mighty, and she called him out on his bluff.

And what better way to handle an egomaniac like Azshara than let her think she's in control? Seriously, this "lol blizzard bad writing" thing has become a dumb meme at this point. I criticize a lot of things in the BFA story, but people like you need to stop sperging out about every little bit of lore that seeps out and stepping on it before its given time to breath.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dude seriously?

You clearly don't get the concept of "bad writing", which in all fairness just confirms the humongous meme this whole thing has become.

Quote Originally Posted by Bormec View Post
    N’Zoth straight up might be the most cunning of the Old Gods, he may be stronger than any of them. The dude stood by and watched as his peers fell, one by one, biding his time, infecting the Emerald Dream, empowering servants like Azshara and Deathwing to do the dirty work
    N'zoth is the weakest, but he's the smartest.