Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Poor Jaina man...poor fucking Jaina...

Some people are all up in arms this expansion about "omg how cum Jaina is so mean she's so out of character, there's no reason for her to be like this".

Let's see:

Her boyfriend joined the Scourge in exchange for power.

Hey boyfriend slaughtered her friends and mentors in Dalaran.

She helped kill her own father in hopes of peace.

She was betrayed by those she sought peace for.

Her boyfriend tried to kill her and turn her into his Scourge servant.

Her city and people were vaporised from existence without reason once again by those she killed her father for

Her new city was betrayed from within by the very members she fought for to allow back in.

I'm probably missing a few points, but even with this, are people seriously expecting this chick to not harbor any resentment, hatred and desire for vengeance after all this shit?

And now she's travelling around on a haunted ship, constantly surrounded by memories of her murdered father. Comes home, her mother tells her to eat shit and die. Yeah no, I don't get it, how come she's so mean?

7+ Year Old Account
    So how many boyfriends has Jaina had?

Oh, all 3 of those "boyfriend" points are the same person. Ok.

She was betrayed by those she sought peace for.
    You mean she changed her mind about the Horde after bombing of Theramore? That doesn't really describe "betrayal" by them. You can word that better.

Her city and people were vaporised from existence without reason once again by those she killed her father for
    Oh okay, THERE it is. So we can just ignore the point above.

Her new city was betrayed from within by the very members she fought for to allow back in.
    This is probably the most legitimate example of betrayal by the Horde. I agree.
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2018-08-25 at 03:40 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the only thing we actually learned here that Jaina has terrible taste in men?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Isn't the only thing we actually learned here that Jaina has terrible taste in men?
    Or that she is so incapable of emotional connection that her boyfriends would rather sell their souls to evil in order to feel something instead.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    I lol'd

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Some people are all up in arms this expansion about "omg how cum Jaina is so mean she's so out of character, there's no reason for her to be like this".
    He said cum

Based on the Horde War Campaign, it's only going to get worse for the Proudmoore family. (Or better, depending on your perspective.)
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She didn't kill her father, she just didn't do anything to help...

But she is indeed a poor devil, luckily for us she is still a badass.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Deleted
    Oh Please, Drop the sentimentalism. Jaina had a much more peaceful and serene life than characters like High Exarch Yrel or Prophet Velen who had to watch their people hunted down by monsters, and their cities crumble to dust. Powerless and weak, before an enemy that transcended even time and space. I might actually feel sorry for Jaina, or ANY HUMAN (except High Exarch Turalyon), If they had almost been wiped out from the cosmos like the Draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Horde, Jaina is the only Alliance character I actually like.

The boy king is too much of a limp wrist. I miss his old man.

Tyrande is my least liked character. Even you Alliance have to admit she's a stuck up cunt who ditched all of her people to take care of her little nasely tree hugger bf.

Genn has potential, but he's not there yet. I want him to go berserk and start ripping people apart since the boy king is too noodle necked to do anything like that.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2018-08-25 at 03:51 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Her so-called 'suffering isn't over yet.

Not until her head is mounted on a pike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    She didn't kill her father, she just didn't do anything to help...
    She... did a pretty good job helping him die. While she didn't ACTUALLY stick the blade in him, she did burn his boats, prevent his escape, and ensure that the horde could crush theramore if they decided to (which, they did).
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Her so-called 'suffering isn't over yet.

Not until her head is mounted on a pike.
    Maybe her brother will do it.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Based on the Horde War Campaign, it's only going to get worse for the Proudmoore family. (Or better, depending on your perspective.)
    How so? Kul'Tiras is united at the end of the allliance campaign at least. The entire Kul'tiras fleet returned home and the Zandalar ships got bombs strapped to them.

Most bad stuff happened to her own doings though. She left Arthas by himself making inhumane decisions (Uther is also to be blamed), she allowed herself to be found by Daelin while she could've tried to reach out Kul'Tiras MUCH earlier by her own during her stay in Theramore, and Garrosh had to bomb Theramore because the Alliance was using it as a port to invade Southern Barrens.

She has gone trough some stuff but there are characters who had it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Maybe her brother will do it.
    Her brother is dead, That's why Daelin hated the orcs so badly.

I just don't think her past justifies her being a dick to genuinely innocent members of the Horde.

Although... that number seems to be in short supply these days, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Most bad stuff happened to her own doings though. She left Arthas by himself making inhumane decisions (Uther is also to be blamed), she allowed herself to be found by Daelin while she could've tried to reach out Kul'Tiras MUCH earlier by her own during her stay in Theramore, and Garrosh had to bomb Theramore because the Alliance was using it as a port to invade Southern Barrens.

She has gone trough some stuff but there are characters who had it worse.
    Horde players really are mental gymnasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    What exactly is mean about crying and making up with your mother? Because besides that, Jaina has done jack-shit in this expansion...which is about to stay that way for MONTHS. The Alliance does nothing in this xpack.

Seriously...why do some Horde-genociders even comment they want her head? Why would you care about somebody who does nothing belonging to a faction that does nothing? Honest question.