Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    aRe YoU tRiGgErEd?
    "You are not real of a man."
    -random Jarvin IV player

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylixz View Post
    Are you Bunnybomb by any chance as it seems the blues already poked fun at this thread on the US forums.

Whilst I agree it can be annoying at times, I don't think they should cater to this else everything people find annoying will be petitioned to be changed. It fits in with the theme of this expansion whether annoying or not.
    And you wonder why Blizzard gets so many shitposts...because they shitpost themselves lol

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    You really expect to not be trolled in Zandalar?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy View Post
    Why doesn't Blizz give us an option to stop Bwonsamdi from talking or let me have the spirit healer back. I am sick and tired of listening to his mentally handicapped voice after every death. It may have been funny the first time, but now it is turning into a major annoyance. Please give me the option to have him or spirit healer, or an option to have him never talk. This NOOB! needs to be deleted from the damn game. -_- what in the hell type of NPC makes fun of you for dying?
    As many have said, they do give you a choice.

You have two options. One is to not die and never see him or two die and you can see him. It's really that simple. If you are dying that much you are seeing him then it's probably something you deserve and/or look into why you are dying. There's really no reason to die to outdoor content that I've seen. If you die in an instance/island expedition you res inside so you don't see him either.

Why doesn't Blizz give us an option to stop Bwonsamdi from talking or let me have the spirit healer back. I am sick and tired of listening to his mentally handicapped voice after every death. It may have been funny the first time, but now it is turning into a major annoyance. Please give me the option to have him or spirit healer, or an option to have him never talk. This NOOB! needs to be deleted from the damn game. -_- what in the hell type of NPC makes fun of you for dying?

I actually like him srsly... I've had quite a few Moments where I got rekt and I was so damn pissed, but then I release my ghost and he's saying some shit and honestly, my rage goes away. Like I dunno I guess I should be even more pissed... but I wasn't.

download Talk Less and stop dying.

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    stop dying trash

you already ranted on official forums and Blue slammed you, grow up
    Wait it was him? LOL

7+ Year Old Account
    don't die.

problem solved.

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard gave the best advice. So If you are the original poster, or stole it from the official forums, you can look their for your answer. Big deal an NPC says a few lines instead of silence. Why are you getting so worked up over something so trivial?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Being a contrarian is not very flattering.

Bwonsamdi should stay for those that love him. Those that do not, are always free to ignore his antics. They can also try to stop dying.

You can turn off npc dialogue if it's really bothering you that much. Or you could, in the wise words of our ancestors, "Git gud."
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    I love that Bwom replaced the Spirit Healer lol

Someone has shit taste TBH
    Bwonsamdi is awesome, can't believe someone is complaining about this.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Couldn't roll your way outta dat one.

Two suggestions.

1. Stop dying so often. It's clear you are if you are this bent out of shape over it. Although personally I doubt you are and you just made this to get a reaction from people.

2. Mute the "voices" option in the sound settings.

Personally I think it's funny being mocked for dying in a video game. Better than the crappy "you died" or "game over" stuff.

Deleted
    You don't like him because you get furious after every death.Either stop dying or calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    stop dying trash

you already ranted on official forums and Blue slammed you, grow up
    LOL blue who cares about blue what are you a mangina simpin.. i know you dont get laid much

10+ Year Old Account
    easy solution is dont die. pretty simple

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I like him. Much more entertaining than a generic Spirit healer.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

I see Bwonsamdi is doing his job.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL blue who cares about blue what are you a mangina simpin.. i know you dont get laid much
    If you read the thread you made on official forums, or stole this rant from, you would have seen a solution to your issue. /console set ffxdeath "0".

Stop trying to be edgy and cool. And trying to have a internet measuring contest. You've already lost that.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."