Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Relic was locked behind a quest chain, not a rep.

Attunements are different things aswell.

What exactly are you getting at? The faction has it's own rewards, there is no need to put an artificial one on top of it. Theres no story or big instance locked behind the champions rep. Just some silly ilvl upgrades to the artifact that make no sense.
    Yes you mean the super useful.... nothing... at friendly... the also super useful... nothing at honored, OR THE EVEN MORE USEFUL.... nothing at revered...
    asll super good faction rewards that the ilvl is so artificilly placed on top.
    totally not on par with atunments to entire raids or dungeons that required reps or entire items too like the ashen verdict ring, or the mop/wod legendaries!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yes you mean the super useful.... nothing... at friendly... the also super useful... nothing at honored, OR THE EVEN MORE USEFUL.... nothing at revered...
    asll super good faction rewards that the ilvl is so artificilly placed on top.
    totally not on par with atunments to entire raids or dungeons that required reps or entire items too like the ashen verdict ring, or the mop/wod legendaries!
    What are you on about? There are rewards for honored and revered. There were never friendly rewards as far as i can remember, and it has NOTHING to do with attunements.
    I just can't keep up with you. Whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonBehelit- View Post
    Beat me to the punch. Honestly, I have no idea why Blizz hasn't done this yet. It's not even mechanically difficult to implement: just instate a weekly cap on rep gains (like STWOR) to prevent altoholics from having an advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I'd even be fine with all reps except current content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    All rep needs to be account wide to be honest.
    Now this is the right kind of thinking.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Now this is the right kind of thinking.
    Sadly, this right kind of thinking is not available at Blizzard offices.

Quote Originally Posted by Roccatex View Post
    I mean the gnome can already use the mounts, pets and toys of the troll.
    And that was a change I did not agree with for the same reasons, but that boat has sailed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Do you even know what we are talking about ? It's 15 ilvl on the neck for every rank.
    Yes, I do. 15 ilvl neck is around 1 character ilvl. This is nothing, certainly not worth mentioning.
    Last edited by vsb; 2018-08-26 at 07:42 AM.

I'd honestly rather they just have quest and time gates, and get rid of the concept of reputation going forward. I guess in some instances, it makes sense, but man, for some, it makes zero sense. We're like mega heroes for our respective factions and to various parts of the world. Why would our reputation need to be gained? I get it for like... new factions who don't know us. But other stuff, makes no sense other than an extra layer of tedium and gating. Like, man, the Honorbound or the 7th Legion. Why do I need rep for that? Those guys should be fucking worshipping us for our past actions, save for the really high level guys in our faction. Makes no sense. "YOU ARE A CHAMPION FOR US.... but we're not entirely sure we still like you, so go stab a few bees or something"

Deleted
    Even if you could in theory grind all WQs in 2 hours that’s still per character. Who has the time to actually do that on say 3 characters in addition to mythics, heroics, island expeditions, other raid preparations and this over weeks?

What’s the deal with people grinding out rep with multiple alts? It’s the same amount of time needed – just not on a daily cap which could be bypassed by applying a daily cap and/or limiting non-repeatable quest content one time per account rep.

Also you can use the cosmetic rewards already on alts. By the time you grinded exalted on multiple characters you’d be more likely having better gear rewards by doing other content (dungeons and raids primarily).

And you’re missing the grand picture. If you wanna swap mains later into the expansion or even after BfA is done you’ll puke for doing that grind again. 3-4 weeks of daily 1-2 hourly grind at 130? 140? Yay sounds like fun.

but guys bfa is the most alt friendly expansion ever...

Should go back to once maxed your Alts get 100% more rep to them like in the good days of panda land.

What if, while we are at it, make it so that all alts level and get loot along with main character! We should also be able to just select fully leveled professions to our alts because we did that already on main. Atm alts require so much time it's unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Just give us a reputation gain tabard that's BoA at exalted. World Quests are something I'd like to not have to chase on alts.
    But Blizz wants you to, because it bumps their MAUs when combined with allied races. This is the direct conflict of interest. Good luck getting them to budge on it.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Yes, I do. 15 ilvl neck is around 1 character ilvl. This is nothing, certainly not worth mentioning.
    It gains more stats than other gear, probably to compensate for Azerite gear not having secondary stats. Go to a Legion neck on Wowhead and scale it up to the same ilvl as your current HoA neck's ilvl and you'll see HoA has about 50% more secondary stats and also primary stats. So yeah for your average ilvl it only adds 1 per reputation step, but you gain a lot more than if you would upgrade your rings with 15 ilvls.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    LOL @ that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    It gains more stats than other gear, probably to compensate for Azerite gear not having secondary stats. Go to a Legion neck on Wowhead and scale it up to the same ilvl as your current HoA neck's ilvl and you'll see HoA has about 50% more secondary stats and also primary stats. So yeah for your average ilvl it only adds 1 per reputation step, but you gain a lot more than if you would upgrade your rings with 15 ilvls.
    It gains more secondary stats, primary stats are the same like wrists. Azerite gear does not need compensation, because it has a lot of primary stat and stamina to compensate for lock of secondary stats. Sure, you'll get some secondary stats, but it's not the end of the world, probably few % dps at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I'd even be fine with all reps except current content.
    Thank you. Not sure why Blizzard hasn’t done this yet. Doubt anyone is going to refarm older content just for the fun of it.

- - - Updated - - -

And warlords of draenor was the best expansion blizzard ever created
    /s

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because 1 thing is totally the total downfall of that statement

There needs to be something that forces you to commit more to the alts you wanna play. If you want to be active on an alt, you will get that rep, as many are already doing.

Are we talking about making it so I can do the same dailies on 10 chars and the rep gains for those 10 chars go into an account wide rep? Making it so I can get exalted in a week from launch, If so NO! That's a bad idea. But if we are talking about once I get exalted on one char and not having to do it 10 more times for alts, yes I agree. Most of the vendor gear will be obsolete within the next patch so that really isn't the issue. The issue I have is professions being locked behind rep. That has always been idiotic and BS, and why grinding rep has been a PIA for alts.

but but guys ion told me so therefore it's true