Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Any point farming past revered for Champions of Azeroth?

Specifically is there any more ilvl rewards? The 355 Azerite piece has dogshit traits for me and by the time I get it I will have better ilvl anyway, so that's not a factor.

Don't wanna get burnt out on the game with being forced into WQ cleanup everyday, so the sooner I can just limit it to emissaries the better.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that every rep upgrade with CoA is what buffs your Heart by 15 ilevels.

I don't think exalted gives a rep reward
    exalted rewards are more or less just the helm and achievement,if you feel like you don't need it,then no need to farm it really

I hope paragon rep boxes never return...So bad to keep forcing ppl to do WQ even into next exspansion for mounts.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    You can buy a 355 helm at exalted. I don't think it has good traits for most people though, so not a big deal.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For me, not really. The 355 helm is nice but like most rep items you're likely going to replace it pretty fast if you do any kind of raiding or get real lucky on Titanforging which will likely release sooner than most will hit exalted.

I got Pathfinder today so from here on out I am pumping the breaks on world quests and will only be doing item upgrades, Honorbound for the next ~4.5k rep and Zandalari for the allied race unlock. I'll hit exalted with the rest through emissary dailies somewhere in the expansion.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I would expect there to be the 15 ilvls on the Heart of Azeroth. It's up to you whether that's worth farming all the World Quests for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I hope paragon rep boxes never return...So bad to keep forcing ppl to do WQ even into next exspansion for mounts.
    They're not "forcing" you to do anything - it's a cosmetic reward. Now, if it was required in order to, say, get the best gear or else you can't access content, then that would be an issue.

EDIT - I must point out that I am one of the people who is still grinding legion paragon for a handful of mounts, however imo I'd rather do world quests on the broken isles than farm the same instance every week on multiple characters. It's a refreshing change of scenery.
    Last edited by SilverFaerie; 2018-08-27 at 04:17 PM.

If you don't like the exalted rewards and/or don't want that +15 iLvLs for your Heart of Azeroth, by all means, stop at revered. But chances are you'll want the iLvL's for your necklace, though.

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    If you don't like the exalted rewards and/or don't want that +15 iLvLs for your Heart of Azeroth, by all means, stop at revered. But chances are you'll want the iLvL's for your necklace, though.
    Besides, Magni's WQs always reward AP, so there's incentive to do them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The 355 item has a very strong first ring trait that is unique to it.
    Why it has to be a helmet. This is a spit in the face towards engineers again.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    its a different slot for different armor types. for example, its a chest for leather wearers.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    It's only a helmet for Plate and Cloth. Mail gets shoulders, Leather a chest.

I dont think there is a point farming any rep beyond revered. I'm myself doing all tortollan / champion WQs cause they give 125 rep which is a bit better, bot honestly, you should be fine doing just emissaries.

There are 6 reps, so lets round it up to one emissary for each rep every week. 21000/1500 = 14 weeks which will basically be end of 4th month of BfA. Not that bad honestly, considering the rewards arent anything spectacular save for maybe honorbound / 7th legion for allied races (and you have additional 1,5k rep for expeditions, making it 2 months).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    I heard You dont get extra 15 ilvls for exalted. At lest guy that exploited it to exalted tit not get quest for extra ilvl

And there are only 3 linked to rep ilvl increse quests also
    https://www.wowhead.com/spell=280094...level-increase
    Last edited by lordzed83; 2018-08-27 at 05:00 PM.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

you'll probably find the exalted rep will be a requirement for BfA flying in 8.1 or something

I naively thought I was behind (even though I've done every rep mechanism possible) because of the WANTED: quest Honorbound rep glitch...

But it turns out there was another reason people were ahead of me by mathematically impossible amounts on their Champions of Azeroth and other reps that has now been hotfixed, and Blizz is starting to hand out bans (world quest party/raid reset exploit to get exalted with all BFA reps or even just a few hoping Blizz will focus on the worst offenders, titanforged drops (repeating WQs with items until they get the tf versions), continual enchanting and scrapping mats, rank 3 rep recipes, azerite power, 350/355 rep ilevel gear for mythic+ and raid spots, rep gate unlocks including new racials, and gold):

To see how the exploit worked, read through:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767559115
    Last edited by Druantis; 2018-08-27 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    By "people" you mean only the people who gives a shit about mounts.

Believe it or not, not everybody cares about mounts you never use.

Quote Originally Posted by Druantis View Post
    I naively thought I was behind (even though I've done every rep mechanism possible) because of the WANTED: quest Honorbound rep glitch...

But it turns out there was another reason people were ahead of me by mathematically impossible amounts on their Champions of Azeroth and other reps that has now been hotfixed, and Blizz is starting to hand out bans (world quest party/raid reset exploit to get exalted with all BFA reps or even just a few hoping Blizz will focus on the worst offenders, titanforged drops (repeating WQs with items until they get the tf versions), continual enchanting and scrapping mats, rank 3 rep recipes, azerite power, 350/355 rep ilevel gear for mythic+ and raid spots, rep gate unlocks including new racials, and gold)
    Remember darkshore world pvp honor grind?

Despite this forum being pretty loud when it happened, but pretty quiet about the hotfix, people who abused the trick to get tons of honor levels, got all of them rolled back last week in a hotfix (around the time perma augment rune was hotfixed too).

So be ready rep exploiters to be rolled back too.

Also darkshore farmers get warning on their account for abusing game mechanics, several people confirmed this.

Remember Suramar WQ bug that people exploited to get endless AP? They also got rolled back and most avid exploiters got bans too (people who spammed that WQ hundreds of times).

If pretty sure people who abused the shit of this WQ bug to get endless enchanting / scrapping mats are gonna be slapped with ban for economy abuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's only a helmet for Plate and Cloth. Mail gets shoulders, Leather a chest.
    Damn... unfortunately I have engineering on the classes that collide with Champions of Azeroth helmet, among mail / leather classes I have my lw, my alchemists, my bs and my enchanter, but no engineer...

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    By "people" you mean only the people who gives a shit about mounts.

Believe it or not, not everybody cares about mounts you never use.
    But the people who actually play the game, you know does the big nerdy grinds, we do. And while yes we aint more than some 50-100k active players, we are still pissed off by blizzard "funny ideas" to prolong content thats aged 2-3 years by now.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO