Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    4chan leaks on WoW expansions have never panned out well, at-least this early on they haven't.
    Trust me I have gone through this multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    "Redeemed undead garrosh" is when I lost my shit.

God I want it to be true just to see the intense reaction to it.
    Green Jesus will redeem garrosh. Just watch.

Deleted
    That sounds even worse than WoD, Legion and BfA story so far... And that is quite an accomplishment as those stories are some of the worst i have ever seen. As if BfA and prepatch werent bad enough...
    Are they trying to see how bad can they be? Bloody hell...

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post

Can't believe people are already engaging in this nonsense.
    It's fun to theorize, even over ridiculous things. Like, so what if it's fake? Cool ideas are still interesting to read, and the 'legitimacy' of whether or not it's real makes it a little more exciting.

Lost all credibility at next gen console. There are still plenty of moves off the gcd and adding cds to gcd doesn't make them console friendly. Not to mention that the ps4 is already pushing 5 years old. That would mean the ps4 would have been dealing with 2 1/2 expansions. Pretty hard to update an mmos graphics when you know the limitations wont change for a console.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Post Explosive View Post
    The last legit WoD leaks were on 4chan, if I recall correctly. Like a day before Blizzcon announced the xpac.

It's why I'm 50/50 about it. Also because people don't seem to be calling him out as fake on 4chan, which means he has some credibility there. Might be it's the same leaker.
    It is the same leaker, and his last leak came true. A lot of minor details such as Kul'turan druids for example can and will easily change since Blizzard's process of create is very iteritive and they change a lot of their ideas a lot throughout development. Not saying I completely think it's true, but the knee jerk reaction to any leak on mmo-champion is to say it's bullshit, which is understandable.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yup, never seen this 'leak' before, deffo wasn't discussed a million times in these forums.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Lmao first time for me seeing that hot mess. Next gen consoles? Get outta heeere

Quote Originally Posted by AllSeeingFries View Post
    Lmao first time for me seeing that hot mess. Next gen consoles? Get outta heeere
    Blizzard made more money selling Hearthstone on mobile and Diablo 3 on consoles than on PCs.

You better believe they're thinking every minute of every day about how to get this game onto an install base of the next gen equivalent of 100m PS4s and 50m Xbox Ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    It is the same leaker, and his last leak came true
    Minor "I put up a display" leak versus "I know every departments plan before they've decided."
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Stop posting and spreading obvious fakes. All it does it confuse people and make more people spread it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    That was a whole lot of bad, but not bad enough that I dont think some of it might be true, especially the god awful sylvanas starting a war council to get off scott free.

I think its valid for one reason you are all overlooking. How feminine Blizzard has become. Ever since the Tracer pose fiasco Blizzard has gone out of their way to make females front and center.

A massive hiring of female interns (which is not a bad thing)
    99% of all major character who die are male
    Almost every new class in Overwatch is female
    I did some research, and something like 80% of all "mayors" and "captains" in the BFA expansion are female, bossing around males. That is pretty amazing stuff.

So this leak was consistent. Sylvanas does not get killed and Greymane does. And who influenced Sylvanas? Of course, a male, Wrathion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by probert View Post
    Blizzard made more money selling Hearthstone on mobile and Diablo 3 on consoles than on PCs.

You better believe they're thinking every minute of every day about how to get this game onto an install base of the next gen equivalent of 100m PS4s and 50m Xbox Ones.
    Do you know how well Overwatch sold on consoles? Just curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    After reading through the "leak" it's possible the leek knows someone at Blizzard who pillow talks to them. There are a few hints of this in what has been said by them. However they clearly don't know enough details to be a reliable leek.

Reasons I think this.

1. Next Gen PCs. Not out of the question, in fact Blizzard makes more money on games that do not require PC than dedicated PC games. However, that would not be the reason for GCD, Blizzard has for years done a half arsed effort to curtail Marco Use as required gameplay. GCD is a way to slow down Macros.

2. Lightforge Undead, Redeemed Undead, is basically talking about Calia Menethil, who was raised undead by Saa'ra. Setting precedence for a new kind of Undead.

3. next expansion going to the Ethereal homewold, highly likely. As we are indeed moving towards more Light vs Void story content.

4. Gilneas revamp, highly plausible, as we need more 120 zones for the next part of the expansion. (aka Argus)

5. N'Zoth as a last boss, actually makes sense, as the story is heading there. And he posted this before the latest Warbringer video. Which basically indicates N'Zoth is the last boss.

6. Allied Races being looked at. Vulpera, possible yet annoying, "Junker Gnomes" well we have an existing Gnome Presence in Kul'tiras, however not enough lore for it. But then again, no lore on Void Elves either. Redeemed, see #2, and another Troll Race, all of this is plausible, however they may get axed. However the Horde getting another Troll Race which shapeshifts would mirror the Worgen in the Alliance. Blizzard is a master of reusing old ideas.

Basically these points seem reliable. However, not saying Druid, when that is the only semi confirmed class, seems to indicate this person is recalling what someone else said, and not their actual knowledge.

The other sticky point is no mention of repercussions from the Faction War. As the game is clearly heading in a direction of long standing change.

Next 2k subs. Unlikely. I could imagine 200k being accurate, but 2k not at all.

I don't know about this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not happening people...

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Pah, Junker Gnomes. If, there should be mechagnomes.
    A fully mechanized re-skin of a Gnome would be badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Right. And they have a device which lets them consume bufffood, just trying to get rid of that argument at start.
    A matter-to-energy converter! Handy for quick repairs and temporary systems optimization!

Skeptical with a lot of it, until the "neutral" thing at the end of the expansion. That's never happening. That's when I said "Oh, come ON, people, this is a fucking troll" out loud.

Other laughable bits:

Hiji and "hindu" mythology. Makes no fucking sense, it's a troll island, a small one, and plays no part in lore, and there's no reason to throw "hindu" mythology into a troll region.

Hiji has "hippo people." Uh huh.

Jaina turns into a blue dragon. That's not how it works.

Wrathion is "influencing" Sylvanasa? LOL. Suuuuuuuuure.

"Prestige" classes have been a thing for fake leaks since vanilla.

I'm just gonna stop there, it's not worth it. This is such BS.