Page 1 of 2
LastLast

whats your azerite necklace level and how do you farm?

Hey guys,
    I just hit 120 last thursday (working a lot) and I'm grinding heroic dungeons and some world quests for gear. But my azerite neck level is pretty low (13) - I thought I would get enough azerite from heroic dungeons.

Here are my two questions:

1. What level is your necklace?

2. How did you get higher levels? Something special like "doing all azerite world quests"? It feels like I'm missing something, some trick or something I need to do more.

greetings

Deleted
    Would be 20, but I have some AP saved for tomorrow.
    1) AP Quests, obvious.
    2) AP Missions Priority (quite obvious)
    3) I do kill every mob/open chests, which might not seem a lot, but I bet that has netted me some nice AP
    4) Island Expeditions, I really like those, as a frost mage I help every guildmate, if they ask, you can do like 3 - 4 of those in 30mins if being very effiecient, which is around 1k AP

I don't do random HC. I loose out on some there, but Island expeditions give more/hr so I am not bothered

Mine is 18. I just do all the world quests every day. I did heroics until i could do mythics, did all mythics just once so far. Just do heroics for the wq's now (I can't explain that you only need one mob to get the captain to fuck off ever again). Did the island expeditions just for the weekly cap. Kill all the rares I come across, haven't gone and killed them all. Finished the war campaign. Send my buddies out on most collect missions, though rep has priority on bonus effort.

That's about it really. I think doing all the wq's every day really adds up. Also the Champions of Azeroth give you a bunch of extra azerite regardless of the reward (I think thats the case anyway).
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

It's level 17 and I don't farm, at least not with intent. So far done the weekly expeditions twice, mythic dungeon clear twice, emissary 4 WQ's per day and that's generally it.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

16, almost 17.

I don't farm, never did during Legion, won't now. I just do emissary, Champions of Azeroth quests + the ones rewarding 200+ AP and then I'm done.

thanks for the replies, I guess I am not that low... but I will look for island expedtions, thanks for that tip. How can I get the weekly for it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    It's level 17 and I don't farm, at least not with intent. So far done the weekly expeditions twice, mythic dungeon clear twice, emissary 4 WQ's per day and that's generally it.
    Same here.

Don't even have an xp bar for it on my UI. It brought me nothing but joy to not have it on my mind.

Deleted
    Level 19/20, doing all WQ's everyday since day 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    19, 16, 15, 14

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmwut View Post
    thanks for the replies, I guess I am not that low... but I will look for island expedtions, thanks for that tip. How can I get the weekly for it?
    Just complete enough of them (40k azerite gathered in the expeditions) and you can turn it in at the guy next to the expedition table.

You can see your progress at the table, it's at the top of the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 61% through 19. i just do daily WQs and weekly IEs. I'm not farming any more than that.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's an auto-quest - you never actually pick it up, you just hand it in once a week when you have gained 40k Azerite from IAs.

Your weekly total is shown on the IA group finder board (at the top), and once you hit the required amount each week you turn it in right there and get a chunk of AP.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    20, trying to complete all world quests everyday until exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    19, 16, 15, 14

- - - Updated - - -

Just complete enough of them (40k azerite gathered in the expeditions) and you can turn it in at the guy next to the expedition table.

You can see your progress at the table, it's at the top of the window.
    Thanks, I started it.. lets see how far I get before the reset comes :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    I'm level 14 or 15. I just hit 120 a week ago. And I was unable to play for 2 days. Island expeditions are the best source. You need to do 5 or 6 for the weekly which also gives rep for honourbound/SI:7 for the new races.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Level 18.

Done all Mythic dungeons both weeks, minus Siege during week 1.
    Done almost all world quests every day since day 3.
    Done my weekly expeditions + 2 on Normal outside of the quest.
    Done maybe 12 Heroic dungeons and 7 on Normal.
    Done all quests, probably, on Zandalar, still missing some on Kul Tiras.
    Done a bunch of missions when possible.

Think that's what I can think of.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, I started it.. lets see how far I get before the reset comes :-)
    It doesn't take long.
    5 heroic victories (if you have a premade with friends you should do heroic) or 7 normal victories, easy to pug solo queue with randoms - like 5 minutes each.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by sathus View Post
    Would be 20, but I have some AP saved for tomorrow.
    1) AP Quests, obvious.
    2) AP Missions Priority (quite obvious)
    3) I do kill every mob/open chests, which might not seem a lot, but I bet that has netted me some nice AP
    4) Island Expeditions, I really like those, as a frost mage I help every guildmate, if they ask, you can do like 3 - 4 of those in 30mins if being very effiecient, which is around 1k AP

I don't do random HC. I loose out on some there, but Island expeditions give more/hr so I am not bothered
    Chesta here only give me qar resource (war mode on). Mobs just rares, and the first time i kill it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lvl 12 and only 118 so far so it doesn't seem to take that long to get a level at least
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm level 20 and from day 1 I have done every WQ in each zone, done my fair share of dungeons and done a few extra islands here and there after capping 40k for the weekly. If you wish to grind, Islands are the best way once you've done all the WQ's. Just queue HC, clear within minutes and get yourself a minimum of 225 per island. Not the most fun way but the best way.

19 and like 60%, I don't really go out of my way to farm azerite; just mythics, weekly, emissaries and some WQs every now and then if they're in my way to Champions/Tortollan ones.

edit: actually 60%
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2018-08-28 at 11:02 PM.