Poll: Do you Eat/Drink from kid run stands? (Kool-Aid/Bake Sale)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Kids know how to wash their hands after going potty while adults don't. This is why you avoid retail and restraunt bathrooms at all costs. When the doors are dirtier than the toilets that is just lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't be a wuss and drink the koolaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    Don't be a wuss and drink the koolaid.
    Exactly kool aid made from kids is awesome.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    I'd consider drinking farm-to-table lemonade, but not poisonous American sugar drinks.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure that approach makes for a healthy immune system.
    Farm-to-table lemonade is pretty flat. And a considerable number of lemons must be used to produce a pitcher of it.

America isn't the only nation with "poisonous sugar drinks".

Quote Originally Posted by vincink View Post
    Farm-to-table lemonade is pretty flat. And a considerable number of lemons must be used to produce a pitcher of it.

America isn't the only nation with "poisonous sugar drinks".
    It's the only nation I've ever had trouble finding regular, non-flavored, non-vitamin, non-sugary, non-sparkling water in gas stations.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    It's the only nation I've ever had trouble finding regular, non-flavored, non-vitamin, non-sugary, non-sparkling water in gas stations.
    Not sure if trolling but I'll take a bite. What you want is plain water. Look for "bottled water" on the label next time.

Quote Originally Posted by vincink View Post
    Not sure if trolling but I'll take a bite. What you want is plain water. Look for "bottled water" on the label next time.
    I wasn't trolling, but merely being hyperbolic. You gotta admit you guys are obsessed with sugar, carbonated drinks and above all, ice.

I usually buy and then walk away without drinking. Support the kids and not the spread of whatever is growing in that stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycloud777 View Post
    Flavored Sugar water - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kool-Aid - What country doesnt have the Kool-Aid Man?!
    the UK? i guess the closest would be what we call squash?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is kids selling lemonade or whatever in a small stand at the street actually a thing in the US? I though that was only in comics and movies lol.

Anyways, I've never seen that over here but generally I have no issues buying food or drinks from market stalls so I guess that's a bit similar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Call me paranoid, but I won't eat or drink things not prepared either by someone I know (have exceptions there too) or professionals that can be held accountable.

I'll for sure support the kids if they're selling Greeting cards, chocolate bars, brand sodas/juice in sealed containers etc.
    This, exactly this.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Only if I knew their parent tbh. I'm a village-dude and know most people around me (was not easy).