Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    World of Grindcraft is alive and well if you want it to be.

You guys definitely wouldn't of made it in BC. You just want everything handed to you. Which is what has been killing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    literally 80% of my (mythic) raiding guild is only logging in to do the forced reputation worldquest that you have no other choice but to do, just to hit alt+f4 as hard as possible afterwards. And god have mercy on those poor souls that decided to reroll, rip your reputation and rip your neck.

cant wait for week 3 after mythic release when the only content is raidlogging and worldquests

i honestly can see BFA going below WOD subnumbers, this expansion feels like they outsourced it to EA or something
    Well, I'm not saying this is fun but at least in my guild we find some ways to enjoy ourselves while doing world quest. We sometimes go for HC dungeons to help people late to the party to keep up, we organize farming session in order to prepare potion / flask / food for raiding, we do some PvP (BG and World pvp) and we mostly hang out on Discord.

There's also Island expedition to do to get Azerite and just for the fun of it...

Just don't force yoursefl doing stuff that won't matter in a few weeks

World quests were never good content, no matter how much the munchkins here pretend it to be. It's a mindless grind and I'm nearing the end thank god, I was expecting that and it's fine that way, it's conntent for hardcore casuals (time and skill wise), it's like complaining about soup kitchens.

That being said I definitely have quite a list of quests I absolutely despise. The turtle quests from nola the damn cunt, the alliance quest where you need to grind out pristine feathers from these damn hawks and they drop like every 3rd or 4th mob at best, some of the broken gimmik quests and since the twats changed it the azerite absorb quest where you need to kill elementals and finally all the bar fill quests, fuck all of these in general. There is some more, but these are the most aggregious ones to atm.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-08-30 at 07:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milli Lyfe Style View Post
    You guys definitely wouldn't of made it in BC. You just want everything handed to you. Which is what has been killing the game.
    Vanilla and TBC were new, we put up with it because the game was still interesting. Nowadays the game is fucking ancient and it seems it has been reduced to grinding wqs for the most part. No, thanks, I'm not paying a sub to...THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    What is it with you people who think we need blogs about your WoW feelings? Because we don't.
    A lot of people can't internalize their emotions and have to blurt them out to feel some kind of satisfaction. It's like a jar that fills up over time and when it reaches the top, it boils over.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    A lot of people can't internalize their emotions and have to blurt them out to feel some kind of satisfaction. It's like a jar that fills up over time and when it reaches the top, it boils over.
    Yeah, I mean who would come to a forum to share their thoughts and opinions. That's CRAZY!

Everyone, let's not post anything on the forums, lets all internalise our emotions and not let that jar boil over. Holy shit mate, you spout some crap. It's like you've just used a buzz phase generator to come out with that sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    So you are not relaxing when you are playing but you relax from not playing WoW? That's funny ironical actually.
    I was always assuming playing games is the pinnacle of relaxing.
    Well that’s the difference between thinking of this game (or anything) as your hobby that you want to invest time into to become better OR just have it as a game. I’ve tried to be casual in WoW but couldn’t do it because there were other games who did that better for me.

When I’m doing easy content in wow, be it questing or something else, I most of the tile have something else to watch or listen to on my second screen. Mostly because I find those parts of the game boring but also because they are slower pace than what I find interesting and exciting.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    Vanilla and TBC were new, we put up with it because the game was still interesting. Nowadays the game is fucking ancient and it seems it has been reduced to grinding wqs for the most part. No, thanks, I'm not paying a sub to...THAT.
    As opposed to grinding Dailies in TBC and nothing else? Please. People that cry about BFA "grinding" yet wish for the "glory" days either have horrible memories or just flat out lie about playing in Vanilla or TBC.

The worst part is Blizzard forcing us to do these chores solo so it takes 10 times as long as it should.

sign me up for the "who T F cares train" - seriously stop burning yourself out so fast, its ridiculous. and if you do choose to stay online 24/7 for the first two weeks doing everything there is and burning yourself out in the progress, dont come crying to everyone about it. be a fucking man and suck it up, it was your own choice.

You're doing it wrong. I'm having a blast atm. I stopped doing worldquest on horde side and simply did honorbound worldquests. After reaching exalted with them i stopped doing worldquest there too. Did all mythics ofc and decided to level an alt. Did all mythics with my alt too and only doing champions worldquests atm.

I have the pathfinder achievement so my mainchar is done. The gear you can buy with exalted is lackluster anyway.

Besides that I am happy that m+ starts next week and the ID stuff in dungeons is more or less gone. At the moment I am enjoying my free time and do an hour or two worldquests per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    The worst part is Blizzard forcing us to do these chores solo so it takes 10 times as long as it should.
    I always do them all with at least 2 others when we vacuum all the WQ - its called FRIENDS. should look into getting some

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    I always do them all with at least 2 others when we vacuum all the WQ - its called FRIENDS. should look into getting some
    I don't have any friends. Thanks for rubbing it in you dick..

Repeatable quests have always been boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    But... but us Tortollans LOVE the story of LOH! A young tortollan who traveled the world!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
    I played Blizzards AP/Rep Simulator when Legion launched, I went hard for months on one single class and one single spec...and then the burn out hit and I quit in the middle of Nighthold sometime. I'll never do that again or allow this game to turn into a second job, so I'm doing something I've never done before this time around, I'm enjoying myself on 2-3 different toons. I know now how Blizzard and their catch-up mechanics work (they are already live this week)..so i'm just chilling. I've got two toons sitting at 340+ item level, one is heart level 18 and the other at 15.

Obviously this type of play-style won't work for people going hard or all in on mythic progression but I'm not doing that. I'll clear my weekly heroic raid and then I'll get my Mythic +10 for my mythic gear. EZ game EZ life without the soul crushing amount of time dedicated to grinding your actual life away chasing artifact power.
    This, we changed our guild goals for the sake of it. Try to clear hc first week, then add 2-3 more hc raids per week for alts instead of going hard on mythic. If we can stand 20 strong ppl on wednesday, there is a chance that we enter myhtic just for fun. i guess we will end up 6/8 mythic before next raid release which is completly fine imo.

Jesus Christ, EA is not known for only being BAD. If this is outsourced to EA :

In-game shop is revamped, loot box introduced. You don't like world quest? Just pay to roll for the loot box which contain reputation you need.
    Worry about the lack of diversity? Don't worry, Jaina is now a black gender-fluid transsexual, and with a realistic body image model too.

P.S. if you don't agree with above approach you are nazi.
    Last edited by gobio; 2018-08-30 at 08:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ..but...but...but why can people manage to internalize their GOOD feelings and only need to post they MISERY here?
    Due in no small part to the internet's tendency to put you down for one reason or another whenever you say something nice. MMO-C is no different given how miserable the community often is, and things like complaining about being burnt out from the WQs aren't even close to being the worst. You're also in no way entitled to have people post only the kind of content you want to see.

wow, that's sad having a guild like this.

My guild only has two requirements for the raid next week.
    neck iLvL >= 340 (thats honored with Murad / level 17 neck)
    and having a Char iLvL >=340 (with luck you can get this in hc)

We got the content clear in Legion Myth with edge ACM and we will clear everything in BfA Myth again.