Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Being dazed and kicked of the mount, or LFR its a freaking nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I'm certain you are unaware of what anti social actually means.
    I'm actually pretty certain that you are mistaken on what antisocial means considering that you seem to be under the impression that LFR isn't it. Google the word before posting please, it's not hard.

25 people who don't want to be in a raid all participating in a type of content that, on the scale that it is, is generally led by the most aggressive manchildren in the raid group and more times than not raid chat has devolved into bickering and arguing. You can turn off raid chat entirely during LFR and miss absolutely nothing if you have a basic grasp of the mechanics within the raid.
    Queueing up for a "raid" that has boss difficulty comparable to a WQ boss, silently doing your thing and then leaving with loot is more antisocial than even freaking world quests and five man heroic dungeons.

LFR is an unmitigated pile of shit in design and I don't think "but I wanna see the content without joining a party" is an excuse that holds any weight. Sometimes if you're not willing to do it then stuff will be out of your reach, tough shit. I never saw an outcry of players upset that they didn't get to see raids before Dragon Soul, and that was back before normal difficulty became spineless.
    Last edited by Irian; 2018-08-30 at 11:40 AM.

Invisible walls. I hate them all.
    FUCK THOSE FUCKING WALLS!

i would remove bad spell book design from the game and introduce high quality spellbook design. nothing but the best choices for rotational skills. reinforcing the class fantasy vs performance.

Deleted
    Factions, so I can play my Orc while my friends play their fkn Gnomes, but since factions is a thing and I do want to play with my friends. I am Playing Alliance :-/

Titanforging

No reason I should need to do LFR for the off chance that gear procs and gives me better stuff than heroic/mythic

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    The recent Global Cooldown changes.
    Currently this is the most annoying part.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Titanforging

No reason I should need to do LFR for the off chance that gear procs and gives me better stuff than heroic/mythic
    You don't have to unless you are in a world 1-5 guild. It's too random to deem it necessary.

Deleted
    Mission table or LFR.

Deleted
    Titanforging hands down.

Blizzards RNG is one of the worst programmed ones I've seen. Streaky and non-normally distributed across accounts. Using this pile of crap as the basis for gear progression is just bad. Besides: This streaky system actually disincentivizes doing any kind of activity that awards low base-ilvl items as you "waste" your warforged/titanforged proc on that instead of a higher base-ilvl one.

I'm OK with a +5 warforged, even with the tertiary stats. Sockets are already borderline, especially with the huge amount of stats you get from a gem (sometimes 25-30%+ on the standard stats that are on the item).

It's basically not possible to really compete with others of the same class in your raid any more because by definition the ilvl or 2nd stat difference is too high.

Deleted
    Imagine removing transmogging. You'd remove all the chaff from the game.

Flying indefinitely, it makes us lazy and don't appreciate the work that goes into zone creation and the secrets that are hidden around. Convenience is nice, but too much of it makes us want more until the game is just boring

Warforging and Titanforging. Worst thing to ever happen to the game. even worse than warmode and lfr

Deleted
    PvP (and all the toxic players will follow).

I'm not gonna be a dick and say "remove" anything, but I'd like to move:

1) mythic people to one shard
    2) pvp people to another shard
    3) rp'ers to third shard
    4) call the fourth a "casual shitfest" - and this is where I would go. Then remove any and all cross shard things. I would be perfectly happy there with the game as is.

Add servers to those shards as needed.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by asylum151 View Post
    Flying indefinitely, it makes us lazy and don't appreciate the work that goes into zone creation and the secrets that are hidden around. Convenience is nice, but too much of it makes us want more until the game is just boring
    Maybe for Burning Crusade. At this point, the game is so large that you would spend entirely too much time traveling. That's one aspect of Final Fantasy XI that I do not miss. You log in, decide "I'm gonna go do this" and 45 minutes later when you actually arrive, you can begin.

In my opinion, SE went from one extreme to another when they came out with Final Fantasy XIV where any player can teleport all to just about every public location. That, in my opinion, is too lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that a simple rabbit can dismount us.

Remove Dazed, this thing is stupid now that we have big armor with big mounts.

I would remove players who complain about good features.

Quote Originally Posted by dojichan View Post
    I would remove players who complain about good features.
    Please don't because then there would be nobody in my LFR to condescend anyone.