Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

in case of unintended pregnancy what would u do?

have a daughter or son? put it up for adoption after birth? would u want abortion? what would u do if there was a unintended pregnancy?

Think to myself iam a guy and how the fuck did i get pregnant!!!!!

But seriously if i was with someone who did i would encourage it to go to term then see how things are afterwards.

Iam lucky in that my parents certainly wouldnt give a shit but then iam nearly 40 and my parents wants all the grandchildren me, my bro and sister can give so they would be throwing money at me to keep the kid.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    as a male, my attitude would be to take responsibility and support my lady friend in her choice, let her know that whatever she chooses, i'd be 100% with her.

You can give your opinion but the fact is it is her choice the time for you to ponder about the consequences has long since passed. The best thing you can do is be supportive of whatever choice she makes because you don't want to be that kind of father if she decides to keep the baby.

Deleted
    I'm a guy, it's not really my decision.

That said, if it was, abortion would be the answer, no doubt about it.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    have a daughter or son? put it up for adoption after birth? would u want abortion? what would u do if there was a unintended pregnancy?
    What my wife and I did for our third child.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    If it is an unwanted pregnancy, abortion.
    If it is an unwanted pregnancy resulting in birth, adoption.
    If it is an unplanned pregnancy, well - the wife and I are already been through that, a happy child.
    If it is an unplanned pregnancy resulting in birth, well, our little kid was a girl.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Unlike most people, I'd man up and help take responsibility with her.

Everyone saying abortion are just looking for an easy way out.

I would abort because I am on medication that I cannot be pregnant on. I would also wonder why my IUD failed.

If you got pregnant, then i'd expect to step up and be a dad even if it was unplanned..

If it was me that got pregnant, i'd have the baby and love that child with all my heart, regardless of how it was made.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hmm . . . considering my lack of vagina . . . this condition is . . . startling to say the least."
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Abortion or claim it isn't mine.

Push her down the stairs.

Ho ho ho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraynor View Post
    Everyone saying abortion are just looking for an easy way out.
    So what? Do uneasy ways have a moral priority?

Can't give an answer without more information, to many factors to consider

Quote Originally Posted by Mycon View Post
    But seriously if i was with someone who did i would encourage it to go to term then see how things are afterwards.
    If your SO said she didn't know if you were the father, you would encourage her?

10+ Year Old Account
    Abortion
    /10 char

Abortion 10char

Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    If your SO said she didn't know if you were the father, you would encourage her?
    Sure why not thats why DNA test kits was made for HAR HAR