Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The devs are extremely lazy and clearly don't have passion anymore. Why should I have passion about playing still?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You seem really upset that people enjoy a game and don't want to quit it.
    hmmmmmmmm.

Your empathy blows, because - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post50052305

yep, created a thread that might qualify as a satire to mock the forum, and here we have people actually discussing. On one side - people honestly saying why they quit, and on the other side - people like you, who are butthurt over WoW.

joke
    Last edited by ldev; 2018-09-03 at 01:58 PM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Not being able to fly is tempting me to quit the game.

My 2 rl friends who play stopped already and I'm just bored now. Geared my main up. Not interested in raiding or doing the levelling content again right now. Done all the dungeons.

The problem is, if you present the game as an RPG with story, when the story runs out, then so does my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    The whiners trying to turn the community into a personal hateblog where people come to tear shit down and suck people into a spiral of negativity.
    This so much. Lately I've been using forum filters just because I'm so tired of that.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Community. I do things in game as much as I can but then community happens. Since it's mmo, there are things you can't do alone.
    so..... that's when you find a like minded guild not that hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gavll View Post
    My 2 rl friends who play stopped already and I'm just bored now. Geared my main up. Not interested in raiding or doing the levelling content again right now. Done all the dungeons.

The problem is, if you present the game as an RPG with story, when the story runs out, then so does my interest.
    you're not really geared if you're not best in slot

Quote Originally Posted by alexevans View Post
    I don't understand you people bitching about AP most of you are casuals. so why not just wait a few weeks so you can easily get it? there's like 8 dailys a day and a mission table. My casual friend had no problems getting to 17 while people in my semi casual mythic guild are 19-21
    Also the system layout is quite good. The important traits are on the outer ring which is enabled for everyone even if you only slowly keep up. The middle one is more generic and the center one only the ilvl upgrade. It is still a good bonus to have but you will only really need it if you are hardcore on it and pushing limits. Then you also are more likely to farm enough AP.

Deleted
    Nothing, still having fun.

Sure some things could be better, but thats been the case with every expansion ever. Some more, some less, to me though, this isnt even close to the worst. Still hope some things will get improved and I think they will. Legion was the same case.

Also, raids and m+ starts next reset, aka the game starts, atleast for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Nothing.

Numbers support this is the best expansion in a long time.

People come on here because misery loves company, and there’s always plenty on here.
    "Fastest selling expansion" is very clever wording for saying how many preorders and purchases on day1 they had, it doesn't say how many eventually bought it and stuck around after the first month. The "real data" should show up after the first and second months of subs as they run out and see who actually sticks around.

a thread died for this.

Nothing in this expansion has grabbed my attention. The only reason I play is for mythic raiding, so if the raids are not enjoyable on at least HC, I will be cancelling my sub.

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    "Fastest selling expansion" is very clever wording for saying how many preorders and purchases on day1 they had, it doesn't say how many eventually bought it and stuck around after the first month. The "real data" should show up after the first and second months of subs as they run out and see who actually sticks around.
    you are right man. don't forget all the people who have had a tonne of in game gold they could then use to buy the expansion. blizzard is trash and they know bfa is a fucking fail so wording it in that way makes it 'seem' popular to con people to think its better than what it is.

Deleted
    If only they followed naturally after wotlk instead of fuking it all up with cata. maaaaaaaaaan this sux

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    Kind of like how devs say "join 14 million players" when that actually means total accounts created and not active right?

Arenanet, Square, Trion and loads of other devs do it.

Every company has a clever way of doing stuff like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Umm, nothing

Deleted
    Can not believe people are crying about killing trash slower at level 30ish n shit like that haha.

For real like you deserve to quit if this is the gripe you talk,

Agenda Andy over 'ere. I'm still playing. Sucks people are entitled and are up in arms over just about anything. Looking for excuses Onto bigger better games I'm sure!
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    School will probably, but until then I am staying subbed. Game is fresh and fun. Our guild is alive and ready for raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    you are right man. don't forget all the people who have had a tonne of in game gold they could then use to buy the expansion. blizzard is trash and they know bfa is a fucking fail so wording it in that way makes it 'seem' popular to con people to think its better than what it is.
    Well no shit people will find a better alternative to buy an expansion.

If I'd have been able to buy Mists which is my favourite expansion for ingame gold you better believe I would have done.

They took Legion, took out aspects of Legion that people liked, doubled down on aspects that people didn't like, tossed in some rather toxic systems to increase time played metrics for the shareholders and mixed it all up with pirate aesthetics and called it a day. Honestly one of the laziest expansions I've seen in any game ever. It's like someone had a 25 page essay due and waited until the night before to write it. I'm glad some of you are enjoying it but honestly I've never been enough of a Blizz fanboy to not see right through their B.S.
    Last edited by YanquiUXO; 2018-09-03 at 02:08 PM.