Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I like the heroic cloth one, but it looks like plate armor.. what?

well let's see the positive point of horrible set: no need to farm for trasmo XD

So their idea of getting back to class identity was all about "abilities" and had nothing to do with physical appearance at all. Im Guessing Blizz wants to go "Cyberpunk" and force this game into 1st person.

For a game this heavily scrutinized, and for much pressure as Im sure Blizz was under to deliver more "Legion" type satisfaction, I'm very surprised this crap was approved.

I could understand these, if there was a deep and interesting appearance system in place, to mog these into what you prefer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there no system in place, like there was in Legion? Or is it coming later?

More and more, from reading comments, it's more and more like "Battle For...That's It?"

Patch 8.1 better be amazeballs filling in the blank spots everyone is talking about...

Holy shit these is ugly AF. Thank god for transmog!

while I'm disappointed they almost on a whim tossed out class sets, I can't say I hate the look of these ones, the simpler, "realistic" look is underappreciated in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    I don't remember getting tier from HM or EN.. And the armour there, I mean call me a conspiracy theorist but didn't they look almost the same as the gear we got in BRF and NH?

- - - Updated - - -

How is it lazier to release unique armour in the first raid instead of the same armour in 1st and 2nd raids?
    It is lazier because now it is armor class based instead of class. And there are only 4 armor classes. It is also a lot easier to have us wear a "necklace" over artifact weapons that all needed to be designed.

As always, the mail sets always look like hunter gear or shaman gear (or neither), but never both.

Don't care why... But every set is ugly. I'd have thought these were boe drop sets or something. Thank goodness for transmog... Hope they keep that front supplied because we're gonna need it.

Deleted
    Eww.. No thank you!

They tried something like this with ToC back in WotLK and it hit with some less then favorable responses. They went right back to making teir sets for each class. I hope this will be the same. They will see all the hate it gets and bring back the tier sets. They may be hit or miss. But atleast they are a unique look for every class.

Quote Originally Posted by malSheep View Post
    I like them!

The first raid is not supposed to have the best looking sets..
    I agree they look a little bland, but I have a thing for full-face helmets!
    To be fair, all the BC raid sets were unique and awesome looking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azikt View Post
    Players, they would complain it was the wrong supermodel going down on them.
    Hyperbole. It's not that these sets are horrible. They're generic. Tier added a lot of flavor to classes. This is just all armor types looking the same. It's super lazy on blizzards part. The "Set bonuses were getting boring" argument from them is laughable. Since azerite gear does the same "X does more damage" anyway.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Dungeon Set 1 were better than these.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The first raids never had teir sets so this is actually unique where in highmaul and emerald nightmare we had nothing unique armor wise.
    By 'never', you mean since MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by Azikt View Post
    Players, they would complain it was the wrong supermodel going down on them.
    Right? It's amazing. I guess there are so many players and different opinions that you can't get it right as Blizzard.

Can someone show Blizz the difference between Clothe, Leather, Chainmail and Plate armor? ty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    By 'never', you mean since MoP?

Right? It's amazing. I guess there are so many players and different opinions that you can't get it right as Blizzard.
    Yes you have to remember how long ago MoP was.
    we havnt had a launch raid that had teir gear since 2010
    8 fucking years ago.
    so yeah "never" it may be an exxageration, it is not by a fuck ton. speaking the game is coming on 14, thats more then half.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is up with the leather set. Looks like a crafted level 40 set.

This is a new level for laziness.

This is the first tier! Sets are not supposed to look so good!

Specs are not supposed to feel well fleshed out.
    PvP is not supposed to feel balanced.
    Rewards are not supposed to feel rewarding.

Not feeling this expac so far. Three steps forward, two steps back.