Poll: Which Tortollan Seeker world quest do you hate doing the most?

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Tortollan seekers drive me insane

So, I'm sure like me, a bunch of you hate the Tortollan Seekers world quest.
    If not, this thread is not for you!

However, for the those who do hate it, which one of their world quest do you dread the most and why?
    Selling myself out below

They should do one of these:
    1 - reduce the 12 turtles to 6
    2 - increase the movement speed of the turtles by dunno 20% maybe 30%

Like they did with the maze, increase the turtles speed !

Used to be Make Loh Go because of how sluggish the controls were (I get it, I'm controlling a turtle, the controls don't need to be as slow as one... I don't need that much immersion). Now that they made that more snappy, though, it's Beachhead. Takes too damn long and a lot of em are annoying to aim at the crabs because of how the area is designed. I think there's one in... Nazmir?... that's particularly bad for this because the crab on the right spawns like behind a hill. That and the crabs tend to spawn practically on top of the turtles half the time.

beachhead.

shell game and loh are relatively fast. no matter how quick on the draw i am in beachhead, i'm still stuck waiting on the turtles to do their part.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reasonable choice is the seagull/crab shooting one. The other 2 are 5 times as fast and dont have annoying as fuck aim reticles with slow projectiles and crabs that spawn on turtles and insta kill them.

Seems like wow devs want to put some gw2 like puzzle in game but they still don't realize their outdated engine cant handle such system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    Used to be Make Loh Go because of how sluggish the controls were (I get it, I'm controlling a turtle, the controls don't need to be as slow as one... I don't need that much immersion). Now that they made that more snappy, though, it's Beachhead. Takes too damn long and a lot of em are annoying to aim at the crabs because of how the area is designed. I think there's one in... Nazmir?... that's particularly bad for this because the crab on the right spawns like behind a hill. That and the crabs tend to spawn practically on top of the turtles half the time.
    I know what you mean. I hate hitting the birds too. I'll hate it aimed perfect, but for some reason, the shot goes either a mile over or under the target, like its not consistent. I'd like it more if it was a beam of light and the birds and crabs had a health bar instead.
    Selling myself out below

Deleted
    It's honestly not the most mundane quest, takes less than 5 minutes and isnt Kill X or collect X which are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamington View Post
    If not, this thread is not for you!
    You're not even my real dad, you can't tell me what to do!

My least favorite is definitely the shooting gallery, not even because the memeing, I don't think the voice lines are that annoying. But it's still just a stupid shooting gallery. I guess the others are also just stupid mini puzzles, but those are fun to me. Take a short time, the maze can get a bit tedious because it's always the same.

But even the shooting gallery quest is not as bad as having to kill 30 worms to get 8 of their slime for a world quest or killing 12 yetis and then having to find that one named yeti in a random cave where there is no indication for. Those are really the world quests that test my patience.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I know what you mean. I hate hitting the birds too. I'll hate it aimed perfect, but for some reason, the shot goes either a mile over or under the target, like its not consistent. I'd like it more if it was a beam of light and the birds and crabs had a health bar instead.
    Because you have to take their movement into account... obviously

This quest is still better that the one where you have to kill 9 alliance npc and there are only a few (3-4) each respawn...

If the death ray would move faster it wouldn't miss so much. I find aiming slightly under the gull helps. And like someone said above they should really reduce it to like six turtles instead of twelve, and make the turtles haul a little more ass considering their life is on the line.

I love love love the matching game (we call it "memory" here) but absolutely hate the maze because the paths are not clear and sometimes the turtle dies on a way it easily could pass 30sec before.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Frankly i hate "Make Loh go" the most, because sometimes (usually at Voldun, for some reason), i do it properly, all the flags, no crossing of paths, and i still get "That's not how its supposed to go", and i have to try again, at least playing "Memory" and shooting wildlife work all the time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chalmerz View Post
    It's honestly not the most mundane quest, takes less than 5 minutes and isnt Kill X or collect X which are boring.
    Oh don't get me wrong, lots of other world quest are way worse, but if I hear "A TURTLE MADE IT TO THE WATER" one more time, I'm going to lose my shit.
    Selling myself out below

Deleted
    Love me some shell game!

A turtle made it to the water!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Frankly i hate "Make Loh go" the most, because sometimes (usually at Voldun, for some reason), i do it properly, all the flags, no crossing of paths, and i still get "That's not how its supposed to go", and i have to try again, at least playing "Memory" and shooting wildlife work all the time...
    nerver had a single problem outside of a weird bug where the maze was not aligned with the turtle.

10+ Year Old Account
    none of them. i find the tortollans delightful.

also, running into an alliance group and doing beachhead? it takes time, you have to wait for that kill. filth!
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

"A TURTLE MADE IT TO THE WATER" is going to be the next "AN ILLUSION ! WHAT ARE YOU HIDDING ?"

10+ Year Old Account
    - You only need 3 instead of 4 to get the emissary cache
    - All of them you just need to click some stuff

Nothing to hate from my end.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”