Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Arms has already been nerfed 2 times since BFA came out, another nerf seems excessive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    Well. Arms Warriors, Frost Mages, Outlaw Rogues and DH are doing crazy damage.

So Elemental, Shadow, Fire, and Affliction will probably get nerfed.
    I like your logic

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    my friend-arms does ridiculous amount of AOE damage using a couple buttons while keeping on par with every other dps except Affli on ST. they definitely would be nerfed in AOE department.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    my friend-arms does ridiculous amount of AOE damage using a couple buttons while keeping on par with every other dps except Affli on ST. they definitely would be nerfed in AOE department.
    Blizz will probably nerf deep wounds’ damage (Or mastery value), most of Arms spec’s high AoE damage comes from spreading a lot of DoT damage with bladestorm and deep wounds...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Arms and Havoc
    Arms and Havoc only pull ahead in AoE situations (4+ targets) and are both CD dependent, they otherwise do little-to-no AoE damage while their CDs are down. They're both fine.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

rogues arent getting nerfed, yall need to get good if you think rogues need nerfs

/smokebomb

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    rogues arent getting nerfed, yall need to get good if you think rogues need nerfs

/smokebomb
    3/10 try harder next time
    Last edited by goriander; 2018-09-04 at 11:33 AM.

Outlaw rogue is a bit strong in Aoe. So they probably only nerf their single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    What? First off, Forbearance is a minute. Second, what 20s CD? Divine Shield base CD is 5 min, and Lay on Hands is ten.

You mad you got wrecked?
    first off , you are wrong it is 30 sec CD which starts as soon as you bubble , bubble lasts 10 seconds so it's down to 20 seconds between a bubble and a lay on hand , yes I'm mad a paladin has a total immunity on which dispels don't even work and a 2nd life 20 seconds later . And nope even if the coward paladin bubbled with wings active if he didn't have the second life 20 seconds later he would have kissed the ground .

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    Well. Arms Warriors, Frost Mages, Outlaw Rogues and DH are doing crazy damage.

So Elemental, Shadow, Fire, and Affliction will probably get nerfed.
    Sadly, this is most likely to be true. It took Blizz well into the 2nd raid in Legion to actually iron things out to a reasonable level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms already got beat with the nerf stick when they nerfed the Seismic wave trait by 58%.
    Signatures are overrated.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrair View Post
    I would like to meet these insane frost mages you guys talk about.

I've been tanking for 2 weeks in mythic dungeons, none of them even do respectable damage, some do less than me.
    AoE trash with the right Azerite powers / equipment. Sadly, I think too many frost mages spec this way (both talents and AP powers), so they end up being garbage on bosses.

If you spec mostly for single-target, frost mage damage on AoE lags behind DH and is still pretty compelling, but at least ends up being competitive on bosses.

Deleted
    Disc nerf - rogue nerf - ret nerf - blood dk nerf

Prot Warr buff - Guardian buff - holy pala buff

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Ret palas and monks.

Wait what, you thought Blizzard will actually nerf mages, warlocks and rogues?
    Yes, they never nerf rogues. Except for the Outlaw nerf before EN mythic. Or the 'stealth' nerf (pun not intented but it was not in the patch notes) for the 3 stack Vendetta relics 1 week before NH mythic which had a lot of us dying over new BIS relics.

Or "Muti rogues are doing too much dmg, we don't know why, let's add a general aura nerf on all dmg - Oh wait, the Kingslayer ability was bugged which resulted in a huge dps increase. This is why rogues were hitting really hard. We found it". Let's fix the bug but let's not revert that aura nerf which resulted in a 20% overall DPS nerf mid raiding.

Outlaw hits hard now but it wont hit the same in M+ as I believe the bladeflurry cd/stacks will have an impact.

7+ Year Old Account
    What classes do the devs "not" play. There's your answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    What classes do the devs "not" play. There's your answer.
    I feel sorry for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethalmd View Post
    I feel sorry for you.
    Why? I adapt and move on.

Why the actual F would anybody hope a class gets nerfed?

Why don't you just hope classes get buffed?

Wait so there won't be any balance changes this week at all ?

But remember guys, frost mage is totally OP, needs nerfs ASAP.