Poll: Which Tortollan Seeker world quest do you hate doing the most?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I only hate the Beachhead one, mainly because the turtles are so god damn slow. I dont really mind the others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You don't have to do the same thing every day... I see a hundred WQs each day all over the place.
    how is Beachhead NOT the same quest everyday?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are all super easy... I don't mind them. Just wish the rewards for WQ's were a bit better in general.
    RIP <SoP>

i like the kirin tor ones better

I don't have a problem doing the Shell Game (Memory), so whenever there's a Tortollan Emissary I simply just do Shell Games for my 3 WQs, even if I have to wait until the next day. I don't really see a reason to gain rep with Tortollan other than for Pathfinder.

I think this sums up my feelings for Beachhead perfectly.

Rep with myself was reduced by 1000 today because there were only 3 Tortollan Seekers quests, and 2 of them were Beachhead...

I actually like shell game believe it or not.

Those turtles are so fucking slow. It's agonizing. Every other quest goes at my pace but as soon as you start beachhead it's like you've slammed on the breaks.

I don't get all the hate. All 3 of the quests are fast and easy, and a break from the kill n collect shit.

Or is it just teenagers not liking the cutesy characters (like pandas) I dunno.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shmelt View Post
    i like the kirin tor ones better
    for me its the other way around

I don't have a problem with any of em.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds79 View Post
    I don't get all the hate. All 3 of the quests are fast and easy, and a break from the kill n collect shit.

Or is it just teenagers not liking the cutesy characters (like pandas) I dunno.
    There's nothing fast about beachhead. It meanders on at such a slow pace I start to alt tab.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, can you just let Beachhead run and eventually enough turtles will make it no matter how many birds and crabs you let through? Cuz I would be willing to just let it run and do something else for 15 min, just so a lot of turtles die but also the quest gets done.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Hey, can you just let Beachhead run and eventually enough turtles will make it no matter how many birds and crabs you let through? Cuz I would be willing to just let it run and do something else for 15 min, just so a lot of turtles die but also the quest gets done.
    Someone in my guild tried that, and it doesn't work. Eventually the crabs will form a wall and none of the turtles can pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    Someone in my guild tried that, and it doesn't work. Eventually the crabs will form a wall and none of the turtles can pass.
    Fuck.

It really is the worst quest.

Yeah I'm sick of hearing "A turtle made it to the water!", "You'd be scared SHELL-LESS." and the "story of Loh". I swear I'll mentally or even physically harm myself someday over this.

I like them. They are all very and and it's fun to do it instead of the usual kill 100 nagas. Can OP adjust the poll so people who have no problems vote as well? Right now I did not vote.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

They really need an algorithm to make Make Loh Go more random and generate puzzles. The same two puzzles over and over is pointless.

For me the most baffling thing about the Seekers is why Scrollsage Nola has two voice actors. You've got the guy from Invader Zim/Psychonauts in the talking head frame, but then an old lady voice in the game. Eh?

Deleted
    After 3 weeks when i do every single world Q twice a day i hate all of them... 4-5 day and im done with them. Finally holidays.
    Bfa world q are terrible so manY of them want from me to collect somethin and those type of q are worst in game

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I hate hate hate make loh go .. There is no specifif instruction on what you need to do hate hate hate