Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    Dunno about rated pvp, but in 1v1 BM is only countered by some locks and some boomkins, and these two have to know wtf they're doing.
    BM isnt top pvp on 3v3 or 5v5 or Rbgs. Where it really metter.

Yeah, 1v1 BM is beast. But 1v1 never meter on this game. If meter they need to nerf rogues to the ground since they can lock you kill if they want.

And about BM pvp dmg, is ppl blind or what??? every new raid first week, normaly the most movile class is top.
    Is bc avarange player are bad at playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    BM isnt top pvp on 3v3 or 5v5 or Rbgs. Where it really metter.

Yeah, 1v1 BM is beast. But 1v1 never meter on this game. If meter they need to nerf rogues to the ground since they can lock you kill if they want.

And about BM pvp dmg, is ppl blind or what??? every new raid first week, normaly the most movile class is top.
    Is bc avarange player are bad at playing.
    If you say BM hunter isn't one of the top speccs for 3s right now, then you are clearly blind. Before the rogue you still saw a few other comps, but right now there isn't a single arena above 2k where 1 side doesn't have a bm hunter or a warrior and most of the time both.

Go to arenatracker.com and check the last 100 games

There you can also see that out of the 100 last games above 2k, there were atleast 50 warriors or bm hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCool View Post
    Have you considered that maybe... specs with extremely good crowd control and defensives should have significantly lowered damage to compensate? Don't worry, nerfs are coming for other specs that fill the bill, like Rets and BM.
    Sub Rogues have lost Shiv, Gouge, and Garrote. All we have is stun, a 2 min Blind, and Sap out of combat. We're still good for CC, but Sub Rogue also has absolutely no sustained, so outside of burst windows, we do nothing. We need to have that burst to land a kill during a CC chain.

I was doing arenas yesterday and even against terrible players who were trinketing the first sap and putting together 16+ second CC chains and bursting everything (including a 3 min cooldown) into a target was not even coming close to landing a kill. Disc Priests were coming very close to doing the same amount of damage as me, and Warriors and BM Hunters were easily doubling my damage.

I skipped Legion, but I'm 350 iLvL, so above most, and was 2-2.1k all WoD in 2s, 3s and RBGs.

Sub Rogue is completely unviable in arena now. Pikaboo, one of the top glad rogues who is a 3k player, has said the same (he already switched from Sub to Sin).

I know players love seeing other classes get nerfed, but let's just agree things should be balanced? I intentionally skipped playing the first day of Arena and RBGs because I was waiting for Azerite traits to be fixed (I refused to take advantage of the clearly broken traits for Rogues). Instead I see the 1st line of hotfixes come in and my spec is instead now completely unviable. Really not fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dak1 View Post
    Sub Rogues have lost Shiv, Gouge, and Garrote. All we have is stun, a 2 min Blind, and Sap out of combat. We're still good for CC, but Sub Rogue also has absolutely no sustained, so outside of burst windows, we do nothing. We need to have that burst to land a kill during a CC chain.

I was doing arenas yesterday and even against terrible players who were trinketing the first sap and putting together 16+ second CC chains and bursting everything (including a 3 min cooldown) into a target was not even coming close to landing a kill. Disc Priests were coming very close to doing the same amount of damage as me, and Warriors and BM Hunters were easily doubling my damage.

I skipped Legion, but I'm 350 iLvL, so above most, and was 2-2.1k all WoD in 2s, 3s and RBGs.

Sub Rogue is completely unviable in arena now. Pikaboo, one of the top glad rogues who is a 3k player, has said the same (he already switched from Sub to Sin).

I know players love seeing other classes get nerfed, but let's just agree things should be balanced? I intentionally skipped playing the first day of Arena and RBGs because I was waiting for Azerite traits to be fixed (I refused to take advantage of the clearly broken traits for Rogues). Instead I see the 1st line of hotfixes come in and my spec is instead now completely unviable. Really not fun.
    Yeah, Rogues were only broken due to an azerite trait. Just fix the stupid PvE gear BS. But jeez, it is nothing but BM Hunters and Warriors now (feels like MoP season 1 all over again).

Moar Nerfs , BM needs to be gutted atleast like to it was in Legion , disc will probably always be good even after the nerf but frost/arcane nerfs are not enough also rogue needs more tuning. And Buff Paladin Mobility , retri is dumpster fire in arenas and holy is absolute dogshi1t in every aspect of the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    Moar Nerfs , BM needs to be gutted atleast like to it was in Legion , disc will probably always be good even after the nerf but frost/arcane nerfs are not enough also rogue needs more tuning. And Buff Paladin Mobility , retri is dumpster fire in arenas and holy is absolute dogshi1t in every aspect of the game.
    What about not giving mobility to bursty immortal class like paladin in PvP? Ty

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    I play an outlaw rogue and no, they aren't ridiculous. 15k BTE crit followed by a 30k PS crit onto a PVP target was.
    That's the point of being a rogue mate. You don't have the HP and armor to match a warrior / DK / pala. You pew pew as fast as you can all your crits and vanish the hell out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    That's the point of being a rogue mate. You don't have the HP and armor to match a warrior / DK / pala. You pew pew as fast as you can all your crits and vanish the hell out.
    I don't have your hp dude so let me chain stunlock you while I 1 shot you with a Shuriken

Sounds legit to me

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    What about not giving mobility to bursty immortal class like paladin in PvP? Ty
    Why give stealth , vanish , 10 cc's/stuns to a class that already has insane mobility aka a Rogue ?

You made no sense try better next time.

Deleted
    Why give stealth , vanish , 10 cc's/stuns to a class that already has insane mobility aka a Rogue ?

You made no sense try better next time.
    Because Rogue doesn't have like 3 lives like a Paladin, stop crying Ty

Because Rogue doesn't have like 3 lives like a Paladin, stop crying Ty

That's why it's the only class that can reset a fight indefinitely in any 1v1 situation ? You're still not making any sense/or you are trolling.

Deleted
    That's why it's the only class that can reset a fight indefinitely in any 1v1 situation ? You're still not making any sense/or you are trolling.
    So insane burst, self heal, 3 lives, unkitable

But no mobility

Plz buff

Please stop cry and try ele shammy if you want really a class that requires buffs

The Ret mobility issues are a thing of the past now. With the removal of artifacts and legendaries, good Rets don't have any issues sticking to their targets, unless they fight a frost mage ans suck at cooldown management.

You insist on having even more mobility? What are you willing to give up for it? Burst? Survivability? Range attacks? Utility? Because you already excel in these categories and giving you mobility means that you don't have any weak point left. But something actually tells me that's what you secretly want. All the strengths and absolutely no weaknesses.

Deleted
    If Ret needs Mobility, DK what needs? Permamount?

So insane burst, self heal, 3 lives, unkitable

But no mobility

Plz buff

Please stop cry and try ele shammy if you want really a class that requires buffs
    Unkitable? If you (and your team) can't be bothered to snare and purge the paladin, the fault lies with the players on your team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Unkitable? If you (and your team) can't be bothered to snare and purge the paladin, the fault lies with the players on your team.
    Read above, good pala doesn't have problem stick to target

So git gud dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    The Ret mobility issues are a thing of the past now. With the removal of artifacts and legendaries, good Rets don't have any issues sticking to their targets, unless they fight a frost mage ans suck at cooldown management.

You insist on having even more mobility? What are you willing to give up for it? Burst? Survivability? Range attacks? Utility? Because you already excel in these categories and giving you mobility means that you don't have any weak point left. But something actually tells me that's what you secretly want. All the strengths and absolutely no weaknesses.
    Burst? Only with wings up, just kite the paladin. Survivability? Kite the paladin until bubble wears off. Ranged attacks? I guess ret excels at ranged with their 1 judgment on a 10+ second cd. Utility? Sure, you got that one thing right.

- - - Updated - - -

So git gud dunno
    I agree with you. You should "git gud" if you can't kite a ret paladin.

So git gud dunno

Glad Pally here, only targets I can't stick to are hunters and frost mages, anything else that can get away I just let them get away and swap to a closer target lol

Tunnelling a hunter/mage as a melee without help is dumb, that being said our burst is really only on a 45 sec window and ur bad if you can't handle a ret paladin

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't have your hp dude so let me chain stunlock you while I 1 shot you with a Shuriken

Sounds legit to me
    Yeah it is legit, because plate classes can rekt you with their abilities, if you don't stunlock them. Not to mention the ridiculously OP guardian druid.

Rogues were always meant to be played like this. Burst dmg, sprint and vanish.

So much of this could be fixed if they didn't allow azerite trait stacking or implemented hard diminishing returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Burst? Only with wings up, just kite the paladin (I guess you consider yourself to be a wet noodle hitter outside of the burst phase? You should tell that to Sub rogues. They'll have a good laugh). Survivability? Kite the paladin until bubble wears off (Which bubble? The 1st? 2nd? 1st BoS? 2nd BoS? 3rd one? BoFs ?). Ranged attacks? I guess ret excels at ranged with their 1 judgment on a 10+ second cd (Yeah, too bad BoJ, SoV and WoA have only a melee range. I'll make sure to tell the warriors you envy their throw). Utility? Sure, you got that one thing right (Indeed, Ret have the worst utilities in WoW. They're immune to root + sprint, bubble, heals, aoe heals, range stun with the shortest CD in game, etc... are definitely the worst utilities eve).
    Okay, let me give it a try too.

Rogue burst? Just use your defensives or kite.
    Survivability? Kite the rogue until evasion wears off.
    Control? Just trinket the longest stun and the only stuns they'll do is 2s + 1s.
    Utility? Yeah, just like Ret, rogues have absolutely zero utility.

See how stupid that sounds. Don't believe for a second it's different with your post.