Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Garbage zero effort changes

You get 5% and you get 5% and you loose 5%.

Wow, brilliant balancing. Really seems like they tuned each spec in detail. Can't imagine the effort that went into that.

I am actually confused. I thought Demon locks were doing great? Why the buff O.o Also.. BM Hunters damage reduced by 5% can we not have nice things anymore?

And let's not forget the classes that seem to have been ignored, Bal Druids mainly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasandriel View Post
    Third feral buff since launch and we're still going to sim rock bottom. Thanks Blizz, guess I'll just reroll for this expansion?
    Blizz dosen't realise that 5% over and over dosen't do jack sheet, needs to be something like 30 or 50%

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Lol some of those buffs are a fucking joke. Feral, Fire, the two Warlock specs need more than 5%. Feral could be buffed by 20% and they still wouldn’t be topping meters.
    I am unfamiliar with the other specs but destro definitely needs more than 5%, I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    I am actually confused. I thought Demon locks were doing great? Why the buff O.o Also.. BM Hunters damage reduced by 5% can we not have nice things anymore?

And let's not forget the classes that seem to have been ignored, Bal Druids mainly.
    Demo locks are currently the second worst class of all, only topped by fire mage. Even the class that currently comes before them (Feral) does significantly more damage than them. I am not even sure 5% buff will really help to be honest.

Ah the typical Healing Rain Buff... never saw that coming.... what a joke. These class designers are so damn lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    BM Hunters damage reduced by 5% can we not have nice things anymore?
    The Only people enjoying BM being ridiculously overpowered are bad players. Saying can't have nice things meaning you want to be OP...

Hope you get even more nerfs. You deserve it!

Kinda stupid they didn't nerf Havoc DH at all. They're absolutely annihilating the charts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasandriel View Post
    Third feral buff since launch and we're still going to sim rock bottom. Thanks Blizz, guess I'll just reroll for this expansion?
    Feral isn't rock bottom. It's low, but not rock bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Feral isn't rock bottom. It's low, but not rock bottom.
    compared to what? the tank? a hunter pet?

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    The Only people enjoying BM being ridiculously overpowered are bad players. Saying can't have nice things meaning you want to be OP...

Hope you get even more nerfs. You deserve it!
    Umm.. You are assuming things. I have yet to play BM yet, sooo best stop assuming buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Demo locks are currently the second worst class of all, only topped by fire mage. Even the class that currently comes before them (Feral) does significantly more damage than them. I am not even sure 5% buff will really help to be honest.
    That's kinda sad that Demo isn't doing to great despite it being seriously fun.

5% here and there, small indie company balancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    5%. 5%. 5%. 6%!. Yeah obviously just looking at Uldir Warcraftlogs and just guessing how much they should buff/nerf each spec by how big and small the bars are.

Seriously, what is with all the outlaw nerfs. Come on! A flat 5% damage nerf. What the actual heck? Nothing but nerf bat after nerf bat. Its getting ridiculous. They already ruined feral for me, I don't want the only other spec im enjoying ruined too.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

That's it?

8.1 better be good.

Blizzard thinks with some changes in damage everyone will be happy because there isnt any problem with the abilities *wink*

No havoc DH, arms war, frost DK nerfs of which are ahead of BM on more fights. ?? GG blizzard

nerfing rogues and not touching DH, good meme blizz

They are just tweaking numbers guys, it'll be okay.