Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Azertoth is already corrupted and we are feeding her with the help of the "pawn" magni.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    It would be interesting if that was the close to WoW leading into WoW2 set in some alternate universe.

I doubt Blizzard has the teeth for that kind of ending though.
    I'd rather they not "have the teeth" to reboot their franchise in an alternate universe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    You seem tense. Why not take a break from the computer, bucko?
    You seem like someone who likes to make assumptions. Unfortunately for you, I am completely chill, and I am just treating your fanfic the way it deserves. What, did you think that only Blizz's stories can be insulted in this forum, while your and other ppl's fanfics will be endlessly praised? I suggest you take a break from the computer, cause you kinda need it with these 'story' ideas that you conjure.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    You seem like someone who likes to make assumptions. Unfortunately for you, I am completely chill, and I am just treating your fanfic the way it deserves. What, did you think that only Blizz's stories can be insulted in this forum, while your and other ppl's fanfics will be endlessly praised? I suggest you take a break from the computer, cause you kinda need it with these 'story' ideas that you conjure.
    You don't sound chill, bro. You sound awfully offended by a two sentence post I made. I said it would be interesting, and would probably be the only sensible way forward from Azeroth becoming void corrupted, not the preferable path.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Right now Azeroth is dying and bleeding out. Currently the majority of the planet is scrambling to suck up as much Azerite as possible to kill everyone else rather than save her. What if she loses hope for the inhabitants of the planet and this causes her to give herself to N'Zoth?
    what if she is special and like us can use all the type of magic without being enslaved by it; i mean we as mortals named child of azeroth can submit those energies use them but at the same time show the middle finger at those creatures like, void lord or naaru.

what if the reason that everyone is trying to mess with Azeroth is because her like us can use all the type of energies at the same level of void lord, naaru etc but without the brainwashing part?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    That's kind of the point. If Azeroth dies, we all die (given that we're still on the 'planet'). I'm under the impression that she IS the planet, effectively.

Also, I think we all die if she wakes up and becomes active too, but that's like.. a million years away or something.
    Well Argus wasn’t destroyed with it’s Titan (Though it was hideously fucked up, but that’s probably because of how the Legion removed Argus from his planet). If we just let Azeroth die and don’t do anything to remove her rotting corpse from the planet I think we’ll be totally fine. We can even mine her for Azerite to fight the Void.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Why are we still quoting agents of the void much less boss quotes as if they are something that is the truth?

The A&T audio story thing said basically 1/10000000000000 of what agents of the void tell you is true. Basically the tree said that crap to make you doubt everyone and anyone around you and seduce you to the void, not because it was true.
    It makes little sense from a plot perspective to put those lines in. It can only be there for the benefit of the player to foreshadow things about the story. I don't trust N'Zoth but I do believe that Blizzard wants to tell a story.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    It makes little sense from a plot perspective to put those lines in. It can only be there for the benefit of the player to foreshadow things about the story. I don't trust N'Zoth but I do believe that Blizzard wants to tell a story.
    Or it's simply the usual boss talking shit like most boss fights. It's already been canonically confirmed that the void is lying to us, so stop quoting the tree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then we're fucked. The Void Lords will steer her all over the cosmos and ruin pretty much everything.

My pet theory is that the azeroth is going to represent all six sides of their cosmology at once.

Arcane is obvious, thats where she started. However ever since y'saraj was ripped out she has had a gaping wound that has been bleeding arcane energy.
    The void would come from the ild gods of course. While they wont kill her, they have definitely left a mark.
    If she survives having sargerus stab her like he did, I can see the sword acting like a fel vaccine. Inoculating against the arctypical weakness of the arcane and infusing ger with fel.
    Death could come from the lich king and banshee queen rinning rampant in recent history.
    Light and life could be the same, based on what us sirface folks have been up to.

I think it could be cool

It would be interesting. Maybe she rises and leaves the shell (the planet). We kill her and his spirit will be the greatest triumph for the Death. They we have to rescue her from the Abyss. He rescue her and she reborns in the core of planet.

The Heart of Azeroth is the seal to N’Zoth’s prison and Khadgar will use it and unintentionally free N’Zoth. “The Lord of Ravens will turn the key.” Azerite has been corrupted by the blood of C’thun (Maybe). “Its surface blazes bright masking shadows below.”
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2018-09-09 at 12:48 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

She has her champions fighting to save her. The problem is that the champions are being played. The King of Diamonds is a pawn and the Heart the Champion carries is a crater that the Old Gods have filled. We're concentrating the incredible power of Azeroth's blood into a tiny locket that's easily stolen or manipulated. Azeroth won't have a choice in the matter when N'Zoth's endgame begins.
    Don't even try to steal it. I put mine in my prison pocket. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

She has her champions fighting to save her. The problem is that the champions are being played. The King of Diamonds is a pawn and the Heart the Champion carries is a crater that the Old Gods have filled. We're concentrating the incredible power of Azeroth's blood into a tiny locket that's easily stolen or manipulated. Azeroth won't have a choice in the matter when N'Zoth's endgame begins.
    Don't even try to steal it. I put mine in my prison pocket. Good luck.