Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    remove cc from rogue, then we can talk about them doing dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    The thing is. Outlaw got insane AOE. They got kinda mediocre st. Instead of doing something to blade flurry. They did something to the ST dmg which again affected the aoe.

All of the fights now where outlaw is top. is due to heavy cleave. All othe more pure st fights everone else and their mother is over. Except the few rare occurances of lottery winning bone rollers

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    they should be at the mercy and whim of blizzards see-saw tuning like every other class and spec, and they are.
    that kinda sounds like you have a grudge to hold against DHs tbh

just because some specs are being fucked over by blizzard doesnt mean that's a good thing you know...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    remove cc from rogue, then we can talk about them doing dmg
    yeah, I'm gonna stunlock bosses to death

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Dont you think its "abit" different than switching spec?
    That's what i said, i don't think so indeed. At least not different enough to warrant any special treatment. If, as example, fury DHs suck at AoE(as much as any other spec might suck at AoE, of course all DPS specs should be capable of entering a raid without dying in shame), well, then they do.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    The thing is. Outlaw got insane AOE. They got kinda mediocre st. Instead of doing something to blade flurry. They did something to the ST dmg which again affected the aoe.

All of the fights now where outlaw is top. is due to heavy cleave. All othe more pure st fights everone else and their mother is over. Except the few rare occurances of lottery winning bone rollers
    even post nerf outlaw's ST is average, pre nerf it was one of the better ST specs.

and it should be average

rogues alreadyh ave two single target tunnel specs
    they dont need a third

the fact that you body everyone in AOE fights, means you shouldnt do the same in ST fights
    especially not when you can just swap to a spec with 2 clicks that can do the ST dmg
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-09-08 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    That's what i said, i don't think so indeed. At least not different enough to warrant any special treatment. If, as example, fury DHs suck at AoE(as much as any other spec might suck at AoE, of course all DPS specs should be capable of entering a raid without dying in shame), well, then they do.
    Then discussion with you is pointless because you cant come up even with 1 decent argument. Instead you speing some nonsenses about switching from dps to tank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post

Being top 5 on single target isnt mediocre....

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Then discussion with you is pointless because you cant come up even with 1 decent argument. Instead you speing some nonsenses about switching from dps to tank.
    Yeah, because any and all DPS specs are completely interchangeable.
    -Voltaire
    winning

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    75th percentile LULLLLL
    Hi

Yeah, because any and all DPS specs are completely interchangeable.
    within one class?

yeah they are (barring from the jumps between melee/ranged for some of them, which I never counted)

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    yeah they are (barring from the jumps between melee/ranged for some of them, which I never counted)
    Here we have a problem, because i say they are not.
    -Voltaire
    winning

Here we have a problem, because i say they are not.
    well then that's your own limitations.

as I said

if you cant play all 3 of your specs well, then you shouldnt cry about balance because it doesnt affect you since you dont play at a high enough level.

even post nerf outlaw's ST is average, pre nerf it was one of the better ST specs.

and it should be average

rogues alreadyh ave two single target tunnel specs
    they dont need a third

the fact that you body everyone in AOE fights, means you shouldnt do the same in ST fights
    especially not when you can just swap to a spec with 2 clicks that can do the ST dmg
    There's absolutely no reason why pure DPS class specs shouldn't be self sufficient. It's just bad balancing design if the success of a pure depends on them switching specs between every boss just because some dumb arbitrary decision to not give them 3 fully self-sufficient specs. You can't expect people to enjoy all 3 specs, just like hybrids often don't enjoy their other specs (and don't say that's because it forces them in different roles, because druid has 2 DPS specs and I've never really seen a druid switching between both per boss).

All 3 specs should be close enough to each other in both ST and AoE that you can just play whichever one you enjoy the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    There's absolutely no reason why pure DPS class specs shouldn't be self sufficient. It's just bad balancing design if the success of a pure depends on them switching specs between every boss just because some dumb arbitrary decision to not give them 3 fully self-sufficient specs. You can't expect people to enjoy all 3 specs, just like hybrids often don't enjoy their other specs (and don't say that's because it forces them in different roles, because druid has 2 DPS specs and I've never really seen a druid switching between both per boss).
    it doesnt though

you're completely fine as outlaw on any fight

demanding to be #1 on any of them though, is a hilarious concept.

All 3 specs should be close enough to each other in both ST and AoE that you can just play whichever one you enjoy the most.
    that's literally the case though

unless you're playing in a top 10 world mythic raiding guild where even the smallest margins are huge. but then you wouldbt be here crying about balance if you were.

demanding to be #1 on any of them though, is a hilarious concept.
    Why? What's wrong with a class that has no role other than DPS wanting to be #1?

Who else should be #1 instead, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Why? What's wrong with a class that has no role other than DPS wanting to be #1?

Who else should be #1 instead, and why?
    you know there are 4 of those classes right?

that's literally 1/3rd of the entire game.

and if you think rogues are good for nothing but dps, then I have some bad news for you.

even when rogues are bad in dps they're the most sought after melee.

this raid we're gonna be insanely dominant.

Deleted
    the deadshot nerf would be enough but guess they don't play their own game anyway.

you know there are 4 of those classes right?

that's literally 1/3rd of the entire game.

and if you think rogues are good for nothing but dps, then I have some bad news for you.

even when rogues are bad in dps they're the most sought after melee.

this raid we're gonna be insanely dominant.
    So who, then, is deserving of being #1 and for what reason? In a perfect world everyone would be equal on every fight, but that's not a realistic expectation. Someone will be #1. What reason is there for that not to be Rogue?

that kinda sounds like you have a grudge to hold against DHs tbh

just because some specs are being fucked over by blizzard doesnt mean that's a good thing you know...

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, I'm gonna stunlock bosses to death
    I dont have a grudge against DH, I dont even know why people are talking about them in the rogue forums.

Just saying giving a spec special needs because they dont have another spec to fall back on is silly logic - 1) The person knew the class had one dps spec when they made it and 2) With your line of reason everyone will be Havoc DH then because you know they will always be strong

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juda View Post
    FOTM shitters whining is the best
    agreed. i love it.