Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Windfury. Felt so good when you got a few procs and white damage mattered. Cant Imagine how little damage it would do today or in legion ugh

Old incarnation of Rampage for fury warriors. Not sure why but its the only skill/spell that comes to mind.

too many to count, but i will try(will go from class to class)

Warlock:

drain mana, drain soul execute baseline, howl, curses, shadowflame, soulswap, fel flame, life tap, armors

Mage:

alter time, deep freeze, having frost/fire/arcane spells in all 3 specs, not tied to one specific(like cone of cold available for all specs, evocation etc.), armors, frostfire bolt(fuck flurry), wards(fire/frost etc.), r1 frostbolt, MoP temporal shield

druid:

having all the abilities in other forms(tbh for each class i in general miss having all the baseline abilities available for all specs tbh), symbiosis, NS, cyclone as feral

shaman:

earth shock, frost shock etc. available for all specs, not just ele, NS, mana shield(shield management in general, cuz you couldnt use two at the same time on yourself), all the buff totems, having greater healing wave/lesser healing wave and sure at the same time, unleash baseline as every spec, shamanistic rage, mana tide and again in general having all the baseline abilities available for all 3 specs

warrior:

stance dancing, intercept, old recklessness for all specs, spell reflect baseline, intervene, shattering throw, death wish, vigilance, MoP banners, mass spell reflect, throwdown, challenging shout, demoralizing shout, retaliation

Death Knight:

Presences, ghoul as every spec, icy touch as every spec, plague strike, pestilence(fuck autospreading dots), strangulate as every spec, blood tap, horn of winter, amz/dark sim baseline, lichborne, unholy frenzy, hungering cold

Hunter:

Hunter's mark(old one), scatter, readiness, deterrence, snake trap, kill shot, masters call, silencing shot, aspects

Paladin:

Seals, Auras, Exorcism, Holy Wrath, Guardian of ancient Kings, Aura Mastery, Sacred Shield

Rogue:

SND as every spec, gouge as every spec, garrote as every spec, premeditation, preparation, hemorrhage, poisons as every spec

Priest:

Shadow World: Death(old one and baseline), having renew, pom etc. baseline as every spec, inner fire/inner will, devouring plague, fear ward, mana burn, binding heal(again baseline for all specs), hymns for all specs, power infusion, mantras, lightwell, mind spike

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss Symbiosis. What a dumb broken fun ability lol

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Final Verdict and Empowered Divine Storm, if you dind't play a ret paladin in WoD you missed out
    Final Verdict had the best animation and sound in the game
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

15+ Year Old Account
    Stormblast, hands down. It was the most visually pleasing ability that enhancement shaman had, and now it's gone. I want it back as a cosmetic glyph, at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Not a spell so much as an entire spec. DK Frost tanking. Miss that even more than ranged Survival.
    I miss Blood DPS.
    Lining up your Death Runes and then going absolutely ham with Heart Strike was super fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    What the hell are you smoking?
    Read the thread. I mean, if you tried Rogue, you see we have 1 movement ability and when that is on CD, it's slow walking for us.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Read the thread. I mean, if you tried Rogue, you see we have 1 movement ability and when that is on CD, it's slow walking for us.
    So forget Shadowstep. Forget grappling hook. Those are useless for getting around am I right? You have more options than most classes when it comes to mobility.

10+ Year Old Account
    single minded fury - SMF ill miss you till the very bitter end

Deep Freeze, Turn Evil/Undead, Shattering Throw and Eyes of the Beast.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Not a spell so much as an entire spec. DK Frost tanking. Miss that even more than ranged Survival.
    Everytime I bring that up in guild they are like you are lying that never happened lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divine Intervention indeed. And I really liked wotlk holy paladin as a whole. Was much more enjoyable than Legion holy paladin. The whole toolset was awesome. Also I liked unholy DK tanking, was awesome too, worse than other specs but I really enjoyed it anyway.

Basically every spell removed from rogue. I dont want to list them all it will just make me upset

but ill just say the old coldblood or preparation

10+ Year Old Account
    Divine Intervention
    Old Paladin Auras
    Seals
    Judgement debuffs
    The much more diverse cast of buffs (all classes)

The pruning really has made this game more shallow

Blizz please bring some form of RPG back to the game

Clash and chi explosion on brewmaster.
    Water breathing on shaman. Also totems that buffed other people instead this "totemic circle" joke of a talent they have now.
    Fear ward on priest.

The glyphed faerie fire on bear druid for ranged interrupt, and the glyphed heroic throw (gag order) on warrior for the same purpose, and glyphed shield slam for purge. Oh how I'd wish to have those in mythic+ now.

Infernal as a perma pet for warlock.

Gust of wind on shaman. Great for skipping cliffs without a glider.

Cascade on shadow priest.

My auras, seals, holy wrath, exorcism, sacred shield, my execute spell, my artifact ability (truthguard), blessings, that AoE taunt paladins used to have that you use on a party member and up to 3 creatures would get taunted. Just about everything protection paladins used to have back in Wrath. I do like Hand/Light of the Protector, but I have lost far more than I have gained.

It's a close tie between Eyes of the Beast and Symbiosis.

I miss having spells that weren't strictly rotational or for raiding, and were nichey and served a more situational use. This game feels so stale without the RPG elements like those. There are so many more spells I want to list, but I didn't want it to be a huge page long thing.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I liked stunning mobs around me with Holy Wrath and executing low hp runners with Hammer of Wrath. As Protection, I have very few damaging abilities anymore. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I miss mark of the wild.

This. Blizzard said that the removal of buffs was wrong -- that it felt good to buff up the raid before a pull.

So they bring buffs back.

Leaves out one of the most iconic buffs in the game.

The fail, that they do, sometimes is astonishing.