Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishikyu View Post
    Lol what? You guys had an extra world boss for almost a week. We had nothing up till now, and still got nothing because it crashes/doesn't work. Next week it will rotate, Horde gets an extra world boss and Alliance can contribute and then get the scenario. -if it works by then-
    Fucking have the boring ass boss, I'd rather they make content I can actually play and get rewarded for. Everything this expansion is some time gated broken bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Well if you didn't know, Blizzard answers directly to Activision.
    No, it doesn't. It answers to Activision-Blizzard, which is a different company. Activision also answers to Activision-Blizzard, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    Do people STILL repeat this bullshit? Blizzard doesn`t have to report to Activision and they`re totally capable of making dumb shit themselves.
    did you not watch blizzcon last year? there was an overwatch "making of" presentation, where they specifically say they had to pitch ideas to the activision guys to get approval.

but yeah, of course it's fucking broken lol. truly pathetic, this whole expansion is a real mark on blizzard.

honestly the whole game is so shit right now, they already ruined m+ for this season with the free gear that smart people probably banked and still have, people running +16 keys week 1, pvp gear being set at 380... anyone taking the game serious at this point is just stupid. when the game gets out of beta in 6 months it might be worth a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Yeah, why would people even be upset about paid early access? Or one calculated release feature ruining instance servers for a whole continent... Hilarious!
    Paid early access, lol. Drop the memes, throwing a tantrum won't change anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Do you know how many hundreds of bugs most people don't even know get fixed? I'm not trying to defend Blizzard, there's still too many that got through, but to say "almost none of them were fixed..." is just a pure lie.
    True that.

I report every bug I notice, and boom, plenty of 'em actually has gotten fixed.

Deleted
    I could be wrong but I think literally every single thing has gone wrong since the reset. I wonder what's going on at Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    good old Soa...my team beat him but the fight was bugged like you said and we got lucky.

the puzzle boss a couple fights before him too, lol that was a fun one
    to bad this game takes the road down. EA what you expect.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    did you not watch blizzcon last year? there was an overwatch "making of" presentation, where they specifically say they had to pitch ideas to the activision guys to get approval.

but yeah, of course it's fucking broken lol. truly pathetic, this whole expansion is a real mark on blizzard.
    They definitely meant Activision-Blizzard. There is zero reason they would present anything to Activision for approval or for Activision to have any say in their decisions.

Frankly, the holding company being called Activision-Blizzard is really confusing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    And people say these devs dont deserve to be fired. Ion should never allowed to be director of any game again.
    Someone is mad he denied them blonde elves
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    It's funny sorta... Because this is maybe the first time ever that the expansion (Legion) could easily stay 2 more months at it's last patch and less people than usual would complain about having the last patch for too long (All thanks to mage tower challenges that people seemed to have been spamming and rushing to do towards the end).
    Agreed. There was really no reason to rush BfA. It could have easily had a November release and I don't think anyone would have cared as much.

I still felt like I had a ton to do at 7.3.5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Provide the proof.
    All the proof you need is the famous quote "When it's ready" that is completely unknown in the Blizzard of today. What happened? Activision merged and now we have microtransactions, horrible unfinished products, etc. Put two and two together and you have your proof.

Deleted
    if it were to have 355 reward -> no one cares
    it has 370 reward -> most care

thats why all the hoblaa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    Useless response. Reported for reporting for spamming.
    lol all this thread and that other thread is usseless cause you cant fix this when you will spam forum ..blizz already working on this issue why xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ruts View Post
    Probably baguette.

It's clearly baguette'ed.
    No, no, it's bugue. So "bugued". Kinda like bugged, but more artsy.

Still, it shouldn't be causing issues like this. It's functionally not significantly different from LFR in queuing. That hints at something more significant being broken than just "to many instances".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    activision did nothing and don't give a shit about date of games and the game developement.
    if you rent an appartment change the wallpaper but did it very badly and now your living room look like shit, is the owner of the appartment implicated? nope.
    Activision actually so have some say. Jeff Kaplan was talking about how they had to ask permission to cancel Titan and make overwatch instead. They had to go in front of the board with a presentation and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Put two and two together and you have your proof.
    That is a reeeeally dangerous mindset that you should really reconsider, in general.

I will agree it's getting a bit stupid now with the amount of content releasing with bugs.

However screaming for the devs to be fired is out of order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, do you remember #justwarlordthings back in wod? How about we make a new #betaforazeroth
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Agreed. There was really no reason to rush BfA. It could have easily had a November release and I don't think anyone would have cared as much.

I still felt like I had a ton to do at 7.3.5.
    Also for some strange reason they released expansion in the middle of Summer, when probably ton of people were on vacation.

I know they wanted make up for MoP and WoD 14 month drought, but I don't think anyone sane would have problem with Antorus lasting 10 months and October release. Especially that we got small stuff after Antorus and many people still were doing their Mage Tower, PVP for Prestige or levelling new races for armor.