Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Still don't understand when Horde is supposed to get the world boss in Arathi. Alliance had the wb the whole week, and now that we got to do the Warfront and capture Arathi for the Horde, it's still Alliance controlled (with Alliance world boss). Checked Arathi multiple times now after doing the Warfront, and Horde base is still in ruins. When does it flip?
    I’m assuming Tuesday as they’ve said the war from scenario was available for 48 hours.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    Wat. Is Doubleagent the remaining 4%? xD
    I heard he gained a lot of weight lately...

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Nah, that's not how it works. Technically, the player base is almost equally divided, 50% plays the Horde and 46% the Alliance.
    Wait, does that mean 4% of players never left the Pandarin starting zone?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the main problem is not the guaranteed 370 item.
    The biggest advantage & problem is that horde can gear up alts raid ready in like 12hours with that 340 gear, that can even war -and titanforge.
    Horde can skip the whole Hero + Mythic Dungeon process - that took players 3+ weeks, while alliance or ~40+% of the playerbase has to wait 2 more weeks.
    Thats just terrible game design.
    This wouldnt be a problem if it was in the middle of the expansion - but we are at the start of the expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Ally had a world boss that dropped 370 in arathi
    Not guranteed tho... in fact ... did it with mutliple chars ... nothing, and coined them all! Warfront is a guranteed 370 loot. Assume you replace a 355 with it = 15 ilvls x 20 = 300 ilvls ahead in the raid then the alliance counterpart.

But I agree, there is no alliance pushing world first anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WilbergBreader View Post
    There isn't because the game isn't designed to allow Alliance to competitively raid. All the advantages are given to Horde by Horde playing developers. The game is designed and advertised for Horde. Instead of making boring "witty" replies, maybe ask why there isn't any high end Alliance guilds in this broken game that caters to one faction and gives them more content and content first. It's not because Horde players are magically "better".
    Damn, the "MUH HORDE BIAS" conspiracy seems to get saltier as time goes by. The game is designed for the Horde? Advertised for it? The Horde has more content and gets it first (never mind that Alliance got Warfront World Boss first)? What the flying fuck?

Nah, that's not how it works. Technically, the player base is almost equally divided, 50% plays the Horde and 46% the Alliance.
    What do the remaining 4% play? Low level Pandaren?
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2018-09-10 at 11:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by WilbergBreader View Post
    There isn't because the game isn't designed to allow Alliance to competitively raid. All the advantages are given to Horde by Horde playing developers. The game is designed and advertised for Horde. Instead of making boring "witty" replies, maybe ask why there isn't any high end Alliance guilds in this broken game that caters to one faction and gives them more content and content first. It's not because Horde players are magically "better".
    very well said, and sadly is becoming my opinion as time goes on...

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    Wat. Is Doubleagent the remaining 4%? xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Glordif View Post
    Wait, does that mean 4% of players never left the Pandarin starting zone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    What do the remaining 4% play? Low level Pandaren?
    Dunno, I was using realmpop data as an example, it's the best source of such info atm, 4% of lvl110 chars are marked as unknown, I guess those are allied races :P

Damn, the "MUH HORDE BIAS" conspiracy seems to get saltier as time goes by. The game is designed for the Horde? Advertised for it? The Horde has more content and gets it first (never mind that Alliance got Warfronts first)? What the flying fuck?
    can you do anything with out caps lock and fake words? they gave alliance the actually cap first in order to give you an out when talking about it with people. see, you get to say what you said, but take a step back and look. ally got screwed out of the scenario which is going to award horde a 370, THEN horde gets to go do the world boss for an opp at another 370.

horde gets two chances, alliance only got one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    So a single piece of 370 supposed to cause game breaking imbalance? Im just not seeing it considering most competitive players are spamming M6 or higher to get 360+ gear.

- - - Updated - - -

How stupid one must be? Probably about as stupid as those who think 1 piece of 370 is gamebreaking when competitive players have cleared most (if not all) of H Uldir and have been spamming higher mythics for 360+ gear.
    because it can be? 10 ilvls higher over 20 ppl = 200 ilvls. Since 1% wipes are not a rarerity in progression, 200 ilvls is ALOT. This is the same reason we use flas/potions. To get that very little advantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    (never mind that Alliance got Warfront World Boss first)
    Are you comparing a sigle world boss - which doesnt even have 100% drop chance - to content where 60% of the playerbase can simply skip Heroic / Myth Dungeons and gear up -raid ready- in like 6-12 Hours?

Eh? Allies got the warfront and arathi wb first. Moreover, they also had a chance to kill the wb twice, at least in EU, because it's enabled before the reset, although on the first kill drops' ilvl was capped to 355, on the second kill it's 370.
    Nope, if you killed the WB before the reset, you could not loot it again. Also any 355 drop was changed to 370 (happened to me)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    There hasn't even been a weekly reset yet, so not sure what you're on about.
    WB was active at least 1 hour before the weekly reset on Wednesday at 9AM

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Like back in Vanilla, when the built all the Alliance zones first and when they were running out of time just made a huge basically blank horde zone and called it "The Barrens"
    Duh, if you call an empty zone The Barrens, that's pretty much advertisement. For a Horde zone. You just proved their point!

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    can you do anything with out caps lock and fake words? they gave alliance the actually cap first in order to give you an out when talking about it with people. see, you get to say what you said, but take a step back and look. ally got screwed out of the scenario which is going to award horde a 370, THEN horde gets to go do the world boss for an opp at another 370.

horde gets two chances, alliance only got one.
    Only three words in that paragraph were written in caps, so let me play a song about my overuse of caps lock on the world's smallest violin for you. And what fake words? Bias is an existing world. The entire damn point of the post I replied to there was a litany about supposed Horde bias. Reading and operating in context are fun, do give them a try.

Ah, never mind, just saw your earlier post where you proudly proclaimed you subscribe to this horseshit conspiracy theory and think an outright lie of a post that claims the Horde gets "more content and content first" is "very well said". So kinda too late for that. And the idea of a worthwhile discussion with you on the topic just jumped out of the window and broke its neck. It's like talking to flat-earthers about gravity.

And the thing is, the brilliant Alliance players like you that bitch, moan and whine about this non-existent bullshit of Horde bias would still bitch, moan and whine if it was the other way around. Because "waaaaah, Horde gets a more compelling Warfront content like the world boss first" or something equally petty. There's no winning with you. You see Horde bias in your cereals, under your bed and hiding in every shadow.

Meanwhile the world boss that you so hastily dismissed drops a BiS trinket for many specs, as opposed to random garbage. But hey, that obviously doesn't count, the conspiracy theory rests on it.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2018-09-10 at 12:44 PM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

That precious 370item with haste vers on it when i already had 370 from mythic +........ Scenario is shit super boring. Scenario takes 7 days and like 4-5 days of the turn ins that means world 1 time per 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    Are you comparing a sigle world boss - which doesnt even have 100% drop chance - to content where 60% of the playerbase can simply skip Heroic / Myth Dungeons and gear up -raid ready- in like 6-12 Hours?
    You do realize both factions can kill the rares for 340 ilvl gear at any point, no matter who controls Arathi, right?

I can't run them myself yet, but this seemed like a rational review:

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredglol View Post
    Apparently horde can already access warfronts for that 370 item.
    will alliance be able to unlock it until reset/mythic progression starts?
    alliance had world boss who drops bis trinkets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    I think the main problem is not the guaranteed 370 item.
    The biggest advantage & problem is that horde can gear up alts raid ready in like 12hours with that 340 gear, that can even war -and titanforge.
    Horde can skip the whole Hero + Mythic Dungeon process - that took players 3+ weeks, while alliance or ~40+% of the playerbase has to wait 2 more weeks.
    Thats just terrible game design.
    This wouldnt be a problem if it was in the middle of the expansion - but we are at the start of the expansion.
    anyone serious about gearing alts already did so
    and it takes AGES since the best you can do is queue as 5 for warfronts,
    azerite pieces are very limited, afaik there is only one piece for each slot, meaning you got shit trait you arent getting good azerite piece (and they have higher neck requirements? if you worked on your alt neck, you are past requiring to chain run these, if you didnt, you wont be able to use it anyway),
    you cant trade those items afaik
    and there are no hydrocores,

how is that more efficient than running full set of m0 in 3 hours in full armorclass group and them doing some 2s and 3s for the rest of those 12 hours, getting more loot, being able to distribute it better and getting enough hydrocores to craft 2 355s that you can upgrade with only 5 bosses on heroic to 370s?

edit: actually, if you want to gear alts right now, you DO PVP! there you can easily get 360s+ for about the same effort
    Last edited by Sarevokcz; 2018-09-10 at 12:15 PM.

Dunno, I was using realmpop data as an example, it's the best source of such info atm, 4% of lvl110 chars are marked as unknown, I guess those are allied races :P
    Hmm, your guess seems to be correct. The amount of unknowns in regards to the faction is the same as the amount of unknowns in regards to race. And race chart is missing the Allied Races.

We're missing 4% of players... What are they doing, just staring at the character creation screen?
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/