Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    I can't run them myself yet, but this seemed like a rational review:
    Watching with auto-generated subtitles since I'm at work. Apparently Alliance (or faction controlling Arathi) has an access to an erotic world boss. Damn undocumented changes, why did I not know about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You do realize both factions can kill the rares for 340 ilvl gear at any point, no matter who controls Arathi, right?
    You can kill those rares 1x per cycle and get loot. Also they dont guarantee a drop.
    But you can do the warfront scenario as much as you want - and you `ll get a guaranteed 340+ item every single time as horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    One 370 piece is not going to make a difference, especially by the time they have cleared normal and heroic twice before doing mythic and many high M+, I doubt many are even using the item they got.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    alliance had world boss who drops bis trinkets
    I'd rather have this, and I know it's not a guaranteed drop.

But I'd rather have a chance at a bis trink, then one random piece of 370 gear.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2018-09-10 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    You can kill those rares 1x per cycle and get loot. Also they dont guarantee a drop.
    But you can do the warfront scenario as much as you want - and you `ll get a guaranteed 340+ item every single time as horde.
    Aaah, you're talking about the scenario. In which case, just lol. The scenario takes longer than half of M0 dungeons at this point. And you can gear up for raids in 6-12 hours of spamming it? Guess what, you're going to get geared up in that amount of time in M0 too. Especially if you do what @Sarevokcz said and run an armor-specific group for max efficiency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Even if they didn't get the scenario part, they did get the wb and a chance to kill it twice, the latter part only applies to EU.

The scenario rewards ilvl340 gear, which is a joke at this point.
    It is not true, I killed the World Boss before reset, and couldnt loot it again so I only had the chance for the 355, what I didnt get and I couldnt even use Bonus Roll anymore, after reset, when it was enabled. (so the "double" chance on EU, was more like screw yourself)

Ah, never mind, just saw your earlier post where you proudly proclaimed you subscribe to this horseshit conspiracy theory and think an outright lie of a post that claims the Horde gets "more content and content first" is "very well said".
    I mean... Blizzard quite literally and openly said during the BFA Beta that they were working on the Horde zones before they started work on the Alliance ones.

In fact, it was their favourite excuse to trot out whenever someone brought up the gap in quality with each faction's levelling quests.

So no. I don't think it can really be called a "conspiracy" (boy you sure love that word don't you) when Blizzard themselves have been quite open and honest about the fact that they work on Horde content first.

You do realize both factions can kill the rares for 340 ilvl gear at any point, no matter who controls Arathi, right?
    Yup, but only one faction can do the scenario which also gives 340s.

I still dont know how they work. I thought Horde was suppose to get a World Boss in Arathi like Alliance did. Im not sure about the World Boss in Stomsong Valley, was that only available for Horde? That would make sense, that Alliance had a boss that can drop 370 gear, while Horde control the Warfront and get 370. Next week Alliance control Warfronts, they get 370 gear, and Horde get 370 from Worldboss?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    One 370 piece is not going to make a difference
    Especially since some people already get 390 or 385 items with god forsaken titanforging that is a travesty that should have been removed from the game long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Naid View Post
    It is not true, I killed the World Boss before reset, and couldnt loot it again so I only had the chance for the 355, what I didnt get and I couldnt even use Bonus Roll anymore, after reset, when it was enabled. (so the "double" chance on EU, was more like screw yourself)
    Dunno, half of my friendlist are Allies and they're bitching about wasting their luck on 355 gear till the end of that day. But they could use bonus roll w/o any issues to get 370 items. Although many weren't lucky and got nothing but 500AP or resources.

Also, @sunxsera said that he got his 355 item changed to 370 o_O

I guess, the whole WB thingy was wonky af during the first few hours.

#BetaForAzeroth
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-09-10 at 12:55 PM.

In EU, alliance had guaranteed 370+ drop from world boss (Horde megatank). That's how I got my 370 item.

Quote Originally Posted by Grusalugg View Post
    In EU, alliance had guaranteed 370+ drop from world boss (Horde megatank). That's how I got my 370 item.
    You sure about that? That would be strange, for EU to get guaranteed drop while NA was maybe 10% drop rate.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

... It's not guaranteed. At all. In fact, it seems pretty unlikely: as low as 10% even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaah, you're talking about the scenario. In which case, just lol. The scenario takes longer than half of M0 dungeons at this point. And you can gear up for raids in 6-12 hours of spamming it? Guess what, you're going to get geared up in that amount of time in M0 too. Especially if you do what @Sarevokcz said and run an armor-specific group for max efficiency.
    Of course you can also run M+0 with an armor-specific group. But most players won `t do that, when they can just do a simple snoozefest in 20-30mins with guaranteed drops. ( quaranteed weapons included ) ¯\_(ツ) _/¯

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, thats just wrong. Got nothing, like most people.
    Last edited by sunxsera; 2018-09-10 at 01:07 PM. Reason: wrong information

Well, warfronts give you a new 340piece for every slot ( not rings & trinkets though, but no duplicates ) - untill you have finished the set - then you get a random / duplicate 340+.
    That's not true, you do get duplicates even before you finish your set. I did 3 warfronts on my alt today, and I got 340 belt twice. The only other wf set pieces I have are my legs and hands which I got from my first run.

There's also this thread on reddit that proves my point.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not true, you do get duplicates even before you finish your set. I did 3 warfronts on my alt today, and I got 340 belt twice. The only other wf set pieces I have are my legs and hands which I got from my first run.

Okay, then my information was wrong and i `m sorry for spreading wrong information. Thanks for clearing that up

Okay, then my information was wrong and i `m sorry for spreading wrong information. Thanks for clearing that up
    Can't blame you at this point. Heck, it looks like different people experienced even Arathi WB differently, some had issues w/ bonus rolls, you got your item changed from 355 to 370, others had no issues whatsoever and got items before and after the reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that guaranteed drop of 370 item will make a difference for the world first race, people who are in this race already heroic equipped and guaranteed 370 item is most likely going into scrap anyways. Getting a chance to get a BiS trinket from world boss may make a difference tho, since trinkets are easily 3-10% DPS increase for some specs.

- - - Updated - - -

I;ve got 345 belt, 345 belt and 370 belt from 3 warfronts i run yesterday on my fire main. Getting duplicates suck
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    EU had war fronts 30min before the weekly reset
    This include the 2 hours downtime when you couldn't even queue for anything?
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I wouldnt worry about a single 370 in a world where world first guilds are farming M+ and rated PvP for gear since those sources are unlimited.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    I'll try it on a level of a 5 year old.

The big big boss for alliance was up at 8:30 for EU on wednesday (yay).
    If you killed the big big boss, you got some loot (or gold, yay).

If we do 8:30 + 0:30 its 9.

9 is reset for eu (yay)

If you killed big big boss again, you got no loot (and no gold).

If you kill big big boss after wednesday, you will got no loot again.
    thanks for explaining, never figured out weekly resets for loot, but the point of not being able to use LFG to form a raid for two hours after warfronts were open still stands?