Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Everyone reroll Horde

Stop what your doing and faction change or reroll a new character to horde. Everyone. Drop the ego and nostalgia if your hung up on your alliance. It's over for that faction. With dungeons and lfr and normal raiding arguably obsolete due to titan forging of lower ilevel stuff the only thing left is pvp. And if you wanna even have a chance in pvp you need to be horde. Do it. Trust me. It will be such a weight off your shoulders.

No thank you. I play both factions because I have friends I want to play with on both.

Well... ok then!

Deleted
    Horde Paladin* for full WPVP awesomeness.

sorry, not an impressionable teenager or man-child.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nice try, Aeula.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    Stop what your doing and faction change or reroll a new character to horde. Everyone. Drop the ego and nostalgia if your hung up on your alliance. It's over for that faction. With dungeons and lfr and normal raiding arguably obsolete due to titan forging of lower ilevel stuff the only thing left is pvp. And if you wanna even have a chance in pvp you need to be horde. Do it. Trust me. It will be such a weight off your shoulders.
    Off-topic, but I fail to see how this thread will generate much of anything anyhow.

Word of advice, remove the bolded part from your vocabulary and never use it again, contrary to popular belief imploring someone to trust you has the complete opposite effect since trusting is generally "default mode", by bringing attention to the trusting of what you say it sows doubt in the recipient that you are indeed trustworthy.

There's a certain world leader who could really use this lesson.

i guess you will have to change faction to horde. problem solved =P

10+ Year Old Account
    How about, no?

I play both sides and well, I experience the shit of both too.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Or you could try to split the factions evenly.

Everybody whose birthday is an even number rolls alliance, odd numbers roll horde. [sarcasm]

If everyone rerolls Horde, there won't be any PvP.

Gotcha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Nice try, Aeula.
    Why do you automatically assume it's me?

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Or you could try to split the factions evenly.

Everybody whose birthday is an even number rolls alliance, odd numbers roll horde. [sarcasm]
    I would never, ever, EVER roll Alliance. Too many humans. Just like in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There are more birthdays than are odd numbers than even numbers though
    I don't know what mythical numbers you are thinking of, but, days of the month 1-31 are either odd or even.

And if you are saying that more birthdays land on odd number days than even numbers. Please link that study. Because it should be fairly close to 50/50 regardless of how many months have 30 versus 31 days
    Last edited by Redwyrm; 2018-09-10 at 01:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I don't know what mythical numbers you are thinking of, but, days of the month 1-31 are either odd or even.
    Yeah, 16 odd and 15 even.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    If everyone rerolls Horde, there won't be any PvP.

Gotcha.
    Horde wins. That's the ultimate goal of life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Surreality View Post
    I would never, ever, EVER roll Alliance. Too many humans. Just like in real life.
    Exactly.

Funny that in EU the highest rated players and pros play Alliance for PVP, keep trying to make troll posts dude

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Exactly.
    That's funny because I play an orc shaman. Master race.

Quote Originally Posted by enjoy123 View Post
    Funny that in EU the highest rated players and pros play Alliance for PVP, keep trying to make troll posts dude
    I don't think he's talking just about 3v3 shitbox players. I think he's talking general non-elitist PvP here.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

/10chars
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.