Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by kokenhalliwell View Post
    PS: it is just funny how people get get offended that easily because someone considers that his/her class should be nerfed and think they have the right to insult someone because of that. So much hypocrisy.
    Stop acting like Ele being weak and Rogues being strong in PvP is a surprise at the start of an expansion and is something new after Legion.

I've been playing since late Vanilla... like 2 weeks before BC launched. I've mained my Rogue through name, race and faction changes since 2006. I've been raiding on my Shaman since 10 man Kara opened up in TBC. Class Balance is always a bit wonky at the start of expansions and it gets sorted out.

Every single expansion starts with Shaman complaining they are free kills and every single expansion starts with everyone crying that Rogues are OP.

One of the earliest DarkLegacyComics was "Rouges are Overpowdered" back in 2006.
    http://www.darklegacycomics.com/41

People are losing their shit like this is the end of WoW; This is normal for a WoW expansion.

Over the Next Few months Rogues will be nerfed every week or two until they can't kill anyone in PvP and non-Rogues won't notice. Then Rogues will get a Buff to be viable again and everyone will cry that Rogues are always OP and FOTM. Then Rogues will get Nerfed again. It's a cycle Rogues deal with every expansion. I'm not complaining, I'm used to it.

Same thing is going to happen to Ret. Ret is usually strong at the start of expansions then they get nerfed to shit in PvP. By November Ret will be useless in PvP again.
    Last edited by Geofferson; 2018-09-11 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffer View Post
    Stop acting like Ele being weak and Rogues being strong in PvP is a surprise at the start of an expansion and is something new after Legion.

I've been playing since late Vanilla... like 2 weeks before BC launched. I've mained my Rogue through name, race and faction changes since 2006. I've been raiding on my Shaman since 10 man Kara opened up in TBC. Class Balance is always a bit wonky at the start of expansions and it gets sorted out.

Every single expansion starts with Shaman complaining they are free kills and every single expansion starts with everyone crying that Rogues are OP.

One of the earliest DarkLegacyComics was "Rouges are Overpowdered" back in 2006.

People are losing their shit like this is the end of WoW; This is normal for a WoW expansion.

Over the Next Few months Rogues will be nerfed every week or two until they can't kill anyone in PvP and non-Rogues won't notice. Then Rogues will get a Buff to be viable again and everyone will cry that Rogues are always OP and FOTM. Then Rogues will get Nerfed again. It's a cycle Rogues deal with every expansion. I'm not complaining, I'm used to it.

Same thing is going to happen to Ret. Ret is usually strong at the start of expansions then they get nerfed to shit in PvP. By November Ret will be useless in PvP again.
    I've been playing since the Burning Crusade and to me there has always been unbalance in this game, early or late expansions. But the more expansions they release, the more unbalanced it becomes. And at the end of Legion DH and DKs were unkillable, and same for most melee classes, affliction locks and healers. If you wanna think there is balance in this game okay, that's fine, but that's not the truth. And as for Elemental Shaman, it has almost always been weak.

There are some things of the wow essence that were corrupted since the game started to be a "let's give everything to almost every class". Not sure if this happened because of the cries in the forums or because Blizzard just changed their thinkin. I miss when only a few characters could heal (besides healers), when not everyone could slow, interrupt, or stun. I miss when slows were something unique from certain classes or when effects from certain skills were necessary for teamplay and exclusive.

And I also miss when armor was actually useful, because now it's pretty useless since almost every character does magic, poison, bleed or disease damage. I miss when the Moonkin was actually useful against melees because of his armor ("Burning" I miss you) and not a clothlike piñata, or when rogue stuns weren't one of the 4892349342348092 stuns and interrupts a character can receive in the same game or even in the same moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffer View Post

I've been playing since the Burning Crusade and to me there has always been unbalance in this game, early or late expansions. But the more expansions they release, the more unbalanced it becomes. And at the end of Legion DH and DKs were unkillable, and same for most melee classes, affliction locks and healers. If you wanna think there is balance in this game okay, that's fine, but that's not the truth. And as for Elemental Shaman, it has almost always been weak.

There are some things of the wow essence that were corrupted since the game started to be a "let's give everything to almost every class". Not sure if this happened because of the cries in the forums or because Blizzard just changed their thinking about how the game must be played. I miss when only a few characters could heal (besides healers) since healing is suposed to come only from both holy (priest, paladin) and nature (druid, shaman) magic; or miss too when not everyone could slow, interrupt, or stun. I miss when slows were something unique from certain classes or when effects from certain skills were exclusive and necessary for teamplay, not a "no worries if he/she doesn't do it, I will because I can too".

And I also miss when armor was actually useful, because now it's pretty useless since almost every character does magic, poison, bleed or disease damage. I miss when the Moonkin was actually useful against melees because of his heavy armor ("Burning" I miss you) and not a clothlike piñata like now, or when rogue stuns weren't just one of the 4892349342348092 stuns and interrupts a character can receive in the same game or even in the same moment.
    Last edited by kokenhalliwell; 2018-09-12 at 01:29 AM.

To be honest I don't understand why people complain too much with the nerfs/buffs...

I'm fury warrior, fury is in the bottom 5 of the worst dps in warcraftlogs....it is a fun spec, that's why I keep playing it, I didn't switch to arms because I hate it...and still I'm able to be the top 5 in my guild...which the other 4 are hunters/demon hunters.

Instead of asking for buffs which I believe eventually they will come...I prefer to improve every day so I can out dps even the top tier ones.

Get better at the game, not blame the buffs/nerfs.

Regards

*Looks for Elemental buffs...*

Nope. Guess I'll go back to killing enemies with a wet towel for now.